Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

maybe this forum should be private so the bottomfeeding vermin from IT can't disrupt the userbase with their harassment

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I want these parasites to fuck off they've been breathing down our necks for years.

if we lived in a proper would hate groups like IT would be illegal and the filth that partake in it would just be rounded up and imprisoned for the rest of their disgusting parasite lives but we don't.

I no longer care about the reasons that the mods or other users give. Fuck muh prevents potential incel lurkers from joining. Just private this bitch already. Can't complain about feeling like a zoo if we open the gates and allow anybody to view what is happening inside.
^

Just ignore them, we know they're obsessed and closing the forum to outsiders permanently isn't a good idea... :feelsjuice:

Making low effort response posts to being posted on IT doesn't help very much with not feeding their ego, either. :feelshehe:

I no longer care about the reasons that the mods or other users give. Fuck muh prevents potential incel lurkers from joining. Just private this bitch already. Can't complain about feeling like a zoo if we open the gates and allow anybody to view what is happening inside.

High post users constantly make posts regarding IT, regardless of what any of us say about it. We all say to ignore them, but yet many users cannot help but make posts on certain sluts that dominate that subreddit. If an incel lurker is put off by the forum being private then they probably aren't incel enough to be here to begin with. This isn't a playground for people to just come and test the waters. Either join or not. That is my stance, anyhow.

Unfortunately, plenty have had the bluepill shoved into their minds from day 1; reading posts from this forum could help solidify the blackpill and introduce newcomers to the forum and how it works... :feelsjuice:

However, perhaps a temporary privating would allow us to reopen some time in the future while effectively killing off IT's main waterhole, and with that possibly the subreddit altogether. :feelshehe:

It would actually be a good idea, sinceot would also expose the ones who have LARP account here.