Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe we can emomax to ourselves

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Never get High or drunk or emotional near normies because already predetermined from the last how many years of harassment how they will respond. But we are really the only group that could actually comprehend human emotions , because it’s not a faccade to get whores, and emonormies have already been shown how machievlian sluts are, been subjected to harrasment from them, and still havenrt ended up as basement dwellers that’s their own problem :feelsclown::feelzez:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=862K63LH6hE

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3c4_jTnsegM

(I know Jared Leto is a chademo, he’s an exception)

I’m

Fuck I might have misinterpreted , I’m not an emo but I might like one amberlin song. But those people become so cliche, I’m saying we should accept our emotions fully, at the behest of foids. And I still want to wear a black shirt with converse high tops image on it and weird out the sluts at hotopics. I hate them more than anything

I legit saw emo maxed subhuman (with blue hair and everything) with young Stacy last week, and she looked like she worshipped him

I legit saw emo maxed subhuman (with blue hair and everything) with young Stacy last week, and she looked like she worshipped him
I bet he was hiding the fact he was in the most constructive internet phenomenon of incels.is :smonk:;)

I really doubt it, the only emo slayer's i've seen were emo chads.

That's good and all, but where's the proof? for all i know you could be blind
They were next to me, I spent a good part of the night observing them. The guy had subhuman face, terrible posture, average height.

I'm not blind but you sound like you rarely venture forth from the basement.

They were next to me, I spent a good part of the night observing them. The guy had subhuman face, terrible posture, average height.

I'm not blind but you sound like you rarely venture forth from the basement.
You're awfully agressive for someone who "saw them". for arguments sake let's say it's true, the girl could've been just average. Or they may have been young, there are a ton of fucking variables to consider. I've knew a couple of Alternative/Emo foids and i've not seen one be with a guy that was ugly. They always had been with their chad equivalent, one would think that interest would make a good chunk of what attracts women sadly it's not true. did you gain any insight in observing them for all night?

Or they may have been young
Yes they were. I don't see why that's an issue.

Blackpill is more easily violated when young yes this is generally accepted, in fact there's a legit theory based around it.