Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [McDonalds] The best cope

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
I'm almost turning to a fatcel because this. Thanks burgercels for this wonderful creation

333d7ea6 05b8 41b0 94dd 1a016710f1f7

I don’t eat McDonald’s tbh

Good cope. I do this as well. eating McChicken alot

Not cool mate, do drugs instead McDonald corporation will rape your soul
srs not srs

Nando's mogs McDonalds

Fatmaxxing is a good cope

mcdonalds + nap afterwards is lifefuel

Care to share some?jk

their double cheeseburgers are addicting as fuck
A2623198 F5F1 431C 8929 D1B7DC0B12B2

I CANT EAT SHIT BECAUSE OF THE CORONA VIRUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Yeah I like fast food, but I hardly ever eat it

I have an insane addiction to fast food. I would eat it constantly if it wasn’t so traumatic to interact with people.

anything from mcdonalds that goes between two pieces of bread is trash, everything else is fine

Typical American Cuisine,the only country in the world whose population resembles their national dish.
Also OP I wanted to ask,are you really going to kill yourself in 4 days? That seems reckless.

Last edited:
CHOCOLATE SHAKE FOR COPING INCELS!

McDonald's still open where you are? They're all shut in the UK. All restaurants and most takeaways are. It's fuckin grim.

Also OP I wanted to ask,are you really going to kill yourself in 4 days? That seems reckless.
Im gathering courage to do this. I don't know what I will do in this day. But I'm already wasting my money with a lot of fast food.
McDonald's still open where you are? They're all shut in the UK. All restaurants and most takeaways are. It's fuckin grim.
Yeah but only drive thru.

you must have a large stomach

Very true.I still regret missing the chance to go to McDonald's because of mi high inhib and social anxiety, before coronachan came

I haven't eaten there in years

I have this shit too, that's why I always go to the drive thru.
It happens a lot to me, whenever I want to just go binge eating social anxiety always kicks in and I just give up.Drive thrus are much less common here

I don’t cope like that

The only cope I need is the gym.

@Colvin76

Right my nigga?

20200402 015832

chickfila way better
Cant compare the two, one is cheap and one is expensive, ofcourse chickfila is better

Over for mcburgercels