Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory medditerians(Spain,Italy) are not Europeans but Sand niggers

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Is it not so that Rome invited Christianity into its Kingdom to replace the indigenous religions?
Considering that Jewdiasm is nothing more than copy and paste of different religions from Egypt for example the Akhnaton religion, India and surrounding cultures. Doing research will make this fact crystal clear.

So the Yaweh God of Jews is just their own concept of God from their own imagination and culture just as other cultures have their Gods from their imaginations and fantasies. There are thousands of God concepts world wide.

It was Romans who made the Sandnigger Jew God mainstream. It was Meds who wanted Europe top become Sandniggerised, it was Meds and the Catholic Church that conducted the inquisitions which was not about witch hunting but rather destroying every European indiginous religion and to Sandniggerise Europe,
Example is how Saint Patrick in Ireland genocided millions of native Irish Druids so that only the Sandnigger God was allowed.

Meds are not Europeans but Niggers or Sandniggers.

But do I blame Sandnigger Meds? Actually no I don not. Europe is a culturless shithole. Every music they have comes from negroids in USA or was made by mixed race whites who historians white washed as pure blood Aryans. Such as beethovan who had brown eyes and black bushy hair. There can ever be a pure Aryan with brown eyes ever at all because it is bioligically and genetically impossible. Even Meds can never have bushy hair. That comes from Africa. Even Russian literature and culture was created by a mullato, look up Alexander Pushkin. Europeans have nothing of culture that came from their own minds.

Also Europeans got culture from Greece who had to be educated in Egypt by none Europeans first.

So conclusion whites are cultureless and I dont blame Meds for copying Sandniigers who copied Egyptian blacks because in essence Europe has no culture. Even the number system is Arabic and they discarded Roman numerals.

Europe is now in decline since they cant steal or colonise any more because ethnics now fight back. No more inventions from Europe now, even all research in USA by teams of ethnic researchers. The USA brain drains ethnic countries . The whites in USA no longer research anything then when its time to give nobale prizes they choose some Kike white to say that kike discovered everything which is also a lie.

spanish and italians look nothing like north africans and arabs. the difference is mind blowing.

where i live people look like berberoids shitskin with wide noses and very monkey look like bone structure.
this is how the average spanish family look like:

Royal Family In Trouble: Spanish Monarchy Mired In New Scandal : r/europe
How To Say Bring The Family In Spanish

this is how the average sandnigger family look like:
Can anyone become an Arab? - Quora

but they're not aryan tho, they're pretty brownish sometimes and not the perfect example of what a white aryan look like.

Last edited:
@thespanishcel @BornToLose @DarkStarDown

spanish and italians look nothing like north africans and arabs. the difference is mind blowing.

where i live people look like berberoids shitskin with wide noses and very monkey look like bone structure.

how is this an incel discussion?

Retarded level post- sounds like some bullshit I would hear on the Jew-media.

this is how the average spanish family look like:

Royal Family In Trouble: Spanish Monarchy Mired In New Scandal : r/europe
How To Say Bring The Family In Spanish

this is how the average sandnigger family look like:
Can anyone become an Arab? - Quora

but they're not aryan tho, they're pretty brownish sometimes and not the perfect example of what a white aryan look like.
Well said- thanks for agreeing and succinctly exhaling the gist of it.

Meds are Aryan, however, just a different tribe.

@LesscoBlob

@IceStorm @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Govid_Dorious @Puppeter @CruxGammata

@LesscoBlob
OP is low IQ. Probably diagnosed too. Thrives on attention.

OP is low IQ. Probably diagnosed too. Thrives on attention.
Exactly- the points he makes are redundant as fuck and can be easily refuted in many ways.

@LesscoBlob
coping white Sandnigger in videogame. At least thats my theory

@LesscoBlob

everyone who thinks that arabs are the same as spanish is 100% a sandnigger who lives in the west and never steped a foot in an arab country in his life.
all i see outside is dark brown people with wide noses and very ethnic looking bone strrcture. i probably saw an arab chad once or twice in my life but most of spanish normies are HTN and chadlites tier in arab countries

everyone who thinks that arabs are the same as spanish is 100% a sandnigger who lives in the west and never steped a foot in an arab country in his life.
all i see outside is dark brown people with wide noses and very ethnic looking bone strrcture.
Or a Nordcuck retard.

looks mixed race to me. Quadroon type pheno and features
If that's the more whiter looking Spaniard he find for a crap example, the situation is bleaker than I though kek
@Ci Jey

Med. European.
Guinea "derogatory term for Italian" (by 1896) was originally Guinea Negro entymonline.com says: "(1740s) and meant "black person, person of mixed ancestry." It was applied to Italians c.1890 probably because of their dark complexions relative to northern Europeans

We'll come to Rome and destroy your shrines and places of worship. WE'LL BURN AND BREAK YOUR NECKS. THE BANNER OF ALLAH WILL HOVER ALL OVER EUROPE.

Alot of Nordic people look asian while alot of slavs look Nordic.

ROME WILL BE THE GRAVEYARD OF THE KUFR.

We'll come to Rome and destroy your shrines and places of worship. WE'LL BURN AND BREAK YOUR NECKS. THE BANNER OF ALLAH WILL HOVER ALL OVER EUROPE.
Are you Kike or Curry?

Alot of Nordic people look asian while alot of slavs look Nordic.
It’s mostly Finns and Baltics who look Asian, not Nordics. Nordics can sometimes look like abos because of their cro magnid ancestr (think erling haaland)

Nigger i'm roman 100% med, not some pale skin blonde north eu nor a black haired sand nigger nor a shwarty slav, but brown haired with a roman nose and natural tan, we have nothing in common with the degenerate tribes of the desert nor the self destructive germanoids or mutated angloids get it right nigga, and i'm still whiter then you somehow.

Attachments

• 3532.jpg
    3532.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 73
If that's the more whiter looking Spaniard he find for a crap example, the situation is bleaker than I though kek
@Ci Jey

get mogged by lord sergi cabrer

OP is mad because I and most Maghrebis like @Moroccancel2- mog him to death.

@Ci Jey
Lol they coping . They probably Med or Hindu Curry pretending to be European

It’s mostly Finns and Baltics who look Asian, not Nordics. Nordics can sometimes look like abos because of their cro magnid ancestr (think erling haaland)
And Saami, but they are still mixed with Nordic so they are Swedish or Norwegian even though they look half Asian or half Saami. I see plenty of people where i live who look Saami and Baltic.

Meanwhile there are polish people who look like hallstatt nordids.