Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory medditerians(Spain,Italy) are not Europeans but Sand niggers

I'm Spanish, and stop with the kike bullshit. Most users in this forum are PARANOID. Go touch grass, JFL!
Are Spanish pure blooded white Aryan or mixed race?

Are Spanish pure blooded white Aryan or mixed race?
Depends. I'm not from the South. I'm way pale than your average MENA. But I look like a Turk (also hairy, etc).

Nigger i'm roman 100% med, not some pale skin blonde north eu nor a black haired sand nigger nor a shwarty slav, but brown haired with a roman nose and natural tan, we have nothing in common with the degenerate tribes of the desert nor the self destructive germanoids or mutated angloids get it right nigga, and i'm still whiter then you somehow.
I am mixed race Bantu and Northern Euro and still same colour as you . Shieeet

Depends. I'm not from the South. I'm way pale than your average MENA. But I look like a Turk (also hairy, etc).
Obviously you look Turk because you Med

Do I look like a care nigger?
So why you say I am coping? It is my theory that I posted but you insulted me. So next time debunk my theory or explain with polite words what you think is wrong. Maybe you cant debunk the evidence thats why you try to shame me just because of my theory.

coping white Sandnigger in videogame. At least thats my theory
JFL.

Look at any man from Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece etc and compare them to sands like @Med Amine said.

Also, research shows that even when Moors & Turks conquered Greece, Spain, parts of Italy, etc they did not interbreed with the natives there, and enforced forms of segregation.

Nazi racial theorists questioned the amount of Aryan blood Italians had
JFL at Nazi geneticists (worse than your average bitter rageful incel). The only exceptions were individuals like Von Braun.

Most of those scientists were pathetic and, of course, losers.

Neither.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Zbigni
Png

#200648229Friday, October 28, 2016 7:41 PM CDT
Polish
UnknownShipper2
Png

#200648542Friday, October 28, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
ScottishI have some romania and czechoslovakian too
Blackbaron77
Png

#200662827Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:33 AM CDT
"lmao frenchhow does it feel to be the least superior ethnicity in europe aside from sicilians"i am from most to leastfrench german scottish sicilianbuts its good because i am racially superior to all of those at school (mostly blacks)
Aspiring_Dev
Png

#200663041Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:50 AM CDT
ENGLISH IRISH DUTCH SCOTTISH GERMAN BLACKFOOT CHEROKEE PORTUGUESE
Diaxam
Png

#200663106Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:54 AM CDT
icelandic, scottish
duckpuck96
Png

#200663146Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:57 AM CDT
australian and britis

Also, research shows that even when Moors & Turks conquered Greece, Spain, parts of Italy, etc they did not interbreed with the natives there, and enforced forms of segregation.
Yup. Ottoman Muslims had no interest in marrying Christians. Same for Moors. Southern Europeans built Western Civilization. If Southern Europeans aren't white, white people have accomplished next to nothing and are one of the most useless races.

There isn't a white race, there are just races that look white like Germanics, Slavs and Meds.

Meds called idiginous Euro religions "Serpants and snakes" yet for example Ireland never had snakes. The term snakes meant none Christians​

Julius Caesar​

The earliest extant text that describes druids in detail is Julius Caesar's Commentarii de Bello Gallico, book VI, written in the 50s or 40s BCE. A general who was intent on conquering Gaul and Britain, Caesar described the druids as being concerned with "divine worship, the due performance of sacrifices, private or public, and the interpretation of ritual questions". He said they played an important part in Gaulish society, being one of the two respected classes along with the equites (in Rome the name for members of a privileged class above the common people, but also "horsemen") and that they performed the function of judges.

Caesar wrote that the druids recognized the authority of a single leader, who would rule until his death, when a successor would be chosen by vote or through conflict. He remarked that they met annually at a sacred place in the region occupied by the Carnute tribe in Gaul, while they viewed Britain as the centre of druidic study; and that they were not found among the German tribes to the east of the Rhine. According to Caesar, many young men were trained to be druids, during which time they had to learn all the associated lore by heart. He also said that their main teaching was "the souls do not perish, but after death pass from one to another". They were concerned with "the stars and their movements, the size of the cosmos and the earth, the world of nature, and the power and might of the immortal gods", indicating they were involved with not only such common aspects of religion as theology and cosmology, but also astronomy. Caesar held that they were "administrators" during rituals of human sacrifice, for which criminals were usually used, and that the method was by burning in a wicker man.[19]

Prohibition and decline under Roman rule​

In the Gallic Wars of 58–51 BC, the Roman army, led by Julius Caesar, conquered the many tribal chiefdoms of Gaul, and annexed it as a part of the Roman Republic. According to accounts produced in the following centuries, the new rulers of Roman Gaul subsequently introduced measures to wipe out the druids from that country. According to Pliny the Elder, writing in the 70s CE, it was the emperor Tiberius (ruled 14–37 CE), who introduced laws banning not only druid practices, and other native soothsayers and healers, a move which Pliny applauded

They are just tanned by the heavy sun your retard

I live in a nordic country and a lot of southern Europeans are considered sandniggers tbh. The standard for being white is extremely high here. Robert Downey Jr and Johnny Depp wouldn't be seen as white in Finland

I live in a nordic country and a lot of southern Europeans are considered sandniggers tbh. The standard for being white is extremely high here. Robert Downey Jr and Johnny Depp wouldn't be seen as white in Finland
So only blue eyes can be a white in Finland?

OP is mad because I and most Maghrebis like @Moroccancel2- mog him to death.
lol. Actually I like Maghrebi cels, they cool.

Plus anyway Maghrebi are not Sand , they are Africans Amazigh.

Sand niggers also come through Greece into Rome then Spain. Europe is very small dont forget.

Sand nigger and Egyptian culture is what European culture is built upon. Do your research and see for yourself.

@ethniccel1 Southern Europeans have high Anatolian farmer dna IIRC according to genetics. The farmers were genetically the closest ancient population in Europe to MENA.

This might be why some of them look kinda sand. Swarthiness might be related to that as well, or maybe due to climate.

1688563571141-png.801841

This guy posted before in this thread looks kinda west asian imo. He has ethnic looking features like close set eyes (which is usually found in midde easterners) etc.

I would still say southerners naturally look more Euro than MENA looks Euro on average. But yeah some Southern Europeans can look ethnic.

Lenny Montana from Godfather looks giga ethnic.

Sicilians and Greeks are probably the Euros with the most frequency of ethnic influenced/ethnic passing phenos.

@ethniccel1 Southern Europeans have high Anatolian farmer dna IIRC according to genetics. The farmers were genetically the closest ancient population in Europe to MENA.

This might be why some of them look kinda sand. Swarthiness might be related to that as well, or maybe due to climate.

1688563571141-png.801841

This guy posted before in this thread looks kinda west asian imo. He has ethnic looking features like close set eyes (which is usually found in midde easterners) etc.

I would still say southerners naturally look more Euro than MENA looks Euro on average. But yeah some Southern Europeans can look ethnic.

Lenny Montana from Godfather looks giga ethnic.

Sicilians and Greeks are probably the Euros with the most frequency of ethnic influenced/ethnic passing phenos.
what about Culture? Is it similar in aspects to Sand culture or similar to North Euro culture?

@ethniccel1
IDK about the culture. But almost all of Europe were affected by Indo Europeans. Also almost all of them are Christian or have Christian heritage. Before those events, they must have been very different culturally. I mean some populations were farmers, some were hunter gatherers, some were nomads. Those are very different lifestyles.

Anyways, some examples of ethnic looking Europeans:
Lenny Montana
Nikolaos Michaloliakos

These guys look giga ethnic. If you ask me they definitely are phenotypically part or maybe even predominantly MENA.

Last edited:
@ethniccel1
I mean some populations were farmers, some were hunter gatherers, some were nomads. Those are very different lifestyles.
Hmmm I understand now why the Romans had to choose one religion to govern all their lands. It must have been chaos with all different belief systems.

I just wonder why they chose christianity though. Some people may say the king chose christianity then the rest followed. But a king does not usually just do stuff willy nilly and publicise it. Anything made public is always a startegic PR campaign. He probably wasnt even christian in reality but chose it for his empire.

Hmmm I understand now why the Romans had to choose one religion to govern all their lands. It must have been chaos with all different belief systems.
Those ancient populations were from before the Romans though.

@ethniccel1 Romans came after Indo Europeans/Indo European adjacents mixed with other European natives.

@ethniccel1 Romans came after Indo Europeans/Indo European adjacents mixed with other European natives.
I dont know what Indo European means but I am assuming native Europeans are Celts because I read they existed throughout West Europe and were forced out into the British Aisles by Germanics

@ethniccel1 but yeah i think you are still right, different populations had different religious systems. Different paganic beliefs were replaced by the more singular christianity (albeit they still have different branches like orthodox, protestant etc.)

I dont know what Indo European means but I am assuming native Europeans are Celts because I read they existed throughout West Europe and were forced out into the British Aisles by Germanics
IDK too much about Celts but they were assimilated in Europe besides the British Isles I think. But the natives I was talking about preceed Celts or Germanics.

I just wonder why they chose christianity though. Some people may say the king chose christianity then the rest followed. But a king does not usually just do stuff willy nilly and publicise it. Anything made public is always a startegic PR campaign. He probably wasnt even christian in reality but chose it for his empire.
Maybe it was a political alliance, IDK.

Another low iq thread

Average Medfag vs angloid, slavic and germanic untermensch

Attachments

• 3477434774737.png
    3477434774737.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 23
its not just meds but all brown eyed "Whites", brown eyes come from the continent of africa and green is the result of mixing with Blue and brown eyeballs. brown and green eyed "Whites" are a lot more violent than their Blue eyed counterparts regardless of ethnicity.

Attachments

• eye color of antifa.png
    eye color of antifa.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • nigger eyes.png
    nigger eyes.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 41
  • eye color europe map.png
    eye color europe map.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 42
  • nigger demon.png
    nigger demon.png
    272 KB · Views: 44
  • eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 38
  • eye color.jpg
    eye color.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 36
  • eye.png
    eye.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 43
i live in spain,

half of the spaniards are white passing. still they get race mogged by any WASP

the other half are straight up brown, lol

most meds are white still just like slavs

@LesscoBlob
@Transcended Trucel

most meds are white still just like slavs

@LesscoBlob
@Transcended Trucel
I would suggest ignoring that attention whore. Let's be honest here, he probably jacks off to us seething and proving him wrong.

Very based post, I can tell it got the white supremacists heated.

""Western"" civilization as we know it, is rooted from NON-whites such as indians, arabs, egyptians. Genetic studies disprove all the nordicist BS theories about the greco-roman elites, so the cucks had to include those south europeans into the "white" class. But just before that, they were restricted from immigrating more compared to north europeans.

Extremely retarded and overgeneralized take

First of all all those countries are all composed of different people
Spain has Basques, Catalans, Galicians, Leonese, and Castilians (regular Spanish) all of which had different levels of interaction with the Arabs
Italy can be divided between North and South - the North historically has been closer with Germany via the Holy Roman Empire and at one point were Germanic - the Lombards in Northern Italy were Germanic and after conquering the peninsula instituted Germanic law over Roman law. Those people have a higher percentage of blonde hair than their South Italian counterparts, who are more likely to have black hair possibly due to their Byzantine Greek history as the only place with any significant Arabic admixture was Sicily (who were also conquered by Scandinavian norsemen)

Of note is that during the Reconquista the Spanish and Portuguese didn't genocide the Arabs but rather forced them to convert to Christianity and stay in Spain

Dumb post. My lineage is southern italy. Im white as day. My hair is brown with highlights that flash blonde and red in the sunlight. If i were 2 say the n word id have 2 run 4 it. Stupid post OP doesnt know which races r which nationalities.

Is it not so that Rome invited Christianity into its Kingdom to replace the indigenous religions?
Considering that Jewdiasm is nothing more than copy and paste of different religions from Egypt for example the Akhnaton religion, India and surrounding cultures. Doing research will make this fact crystal clear.

So the Yaweh God of Jews is just their own concept of God from their own imagination and culture just as other cultures have their Gods from their imaginations and fantasies. There are thousands of God concepts world wide.

It was Romans who made the Sandnigger Jew God mainstream. It was Meds who wanted Europe top become Sandniggerised, it was Meds and the Catholic Church that conducted the inquisitions which was not about witch hunting but rather destroying every European indiginous religion and to Sandniggerise Europe,
Example is how Saint Patrick in Ireland genocided millions of native Irish Druids so that only the Sandnigger God was allowed.

Meds are not Europeans but Niggers or Sandniggers.

But do I blame Sandnigger Meds? Actually no I don not. Europe is a culturless shithole. Every music they have comes from negroids in USA or was made by mixed race whites who historians white washed as pure blood Aryans. Such as beethovan who had brown eyes and black bushy hair. There can ever be a pure Aryan with brown eyes ever at all because it is bioligically and genetically impossible. Even Meds can never have bushy hair. That comes from Africa. Even Russian literature and culture was created by a mullato, look up Alexander Pushkin. Europeans have nothing of culture that came from their own minds.

Also Europeans got culture from Greece who had to be educated in Egypt by none Europeans first.

So conclusion whites are cultureless and I dont blame Meds for copying Sandniigers who copied Egyptian blacks because in essence Europe has no culture. Even the number system is Arabic and they discarded Roman numerals.

Europe is now in decline since they cant steal or colonise any more because ethnics now fight back. No more inventions from Europe now, even all research in USA by teams of ethnic researchers. The USA brain drains ethnic countries . The whites in USA no longer research anything then when its time to give nobale prizes they choose some Kike white to say that kike discovered everything which is also a lie.
Wow pos post. Ban worthy. Dur Europeans no culture. What is culture dumbass? Whats ur culture? What do ur non white ppl do thats so special and cultured in comparison? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Beethoven was white as day another cope. Not all white people have blue or green eyes. The Egyptians in charge were not black but tanned caucasoid middle easterners. Stupid and wrong post but cope and seethe i guess, white have nothing that came from their own minds yea sure buddy.

And Saami, but they are still mixed with Nordic so they are Swedish or Norwegian even though they look half Asian or half Saami. I see plenty of people where i live who look Saami and Baltic.

Meanwhile there are polish people who look like hallstatt nordids.
@PolskiKartofel Do you look Hallstatt Nordid ?

Also Europeans got culture from Greece who had to be educated in Egypt by none Europeans first.
I don't think an educated European would deny ancient Greece and Christianity are the foundations of European civilization.

Ancient Greece was a culture with the emphasis on philosophy and Rome was a civilization occupied with finance and administration. Somehow they swirled together to produce modern Europe.

I think the knowledge of the ancient Greeks had been forgotten in Europe but was kept alive by the Arabs and was rediscovered through them.

That's my understanding from reading books but I'm probably wrong.

@PolskiKartofel Do you look Hallstatt Nordid ?
If blues eyes and blonde hair are considered as that phenotype, yes, I look somewhat Nordic, only height is below average

If blues eyes and blonde hair are considered as that phenotype, yes, I look somewhat Nordic, only height is below average
Colouring plays a major factor aswell but the facial features and height are second most important
Hallstatt Nordids are usually tall for example

@wasted12years

Colouring plays a major factor aswell but the facial features and height are second most important
Hallstatt Nordids are usually tall for example

@wasted12years
I'm officially 178 cm, my face looks like potato (my username), maybe due to obesity, but I don't still have square jaw. And Norwood reaper attacks me, NW2 at 20