Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory medditerians(Spain,Italy) are not Europeans but Sand niggers

I'm officially 178 cm, my face looks like potato (my username), maybe due to obesity, but I don't still have square jaw. And Norwood reaper attacks me, NW2 at 20
Do you look Baltic ?

I need examples to compare myself

@wasted12years

Wow pos post. Ban worthy. Dur Europeans no culture. What is culture dumbass? Whats ur culture? What do ur non white ppl do thats so special and cultured in comparison? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Beethoven was white as day another cope. Not all white people have blue or green eyes. The Egyptians in charge were not black but tanned caucasoid middle easterners. Stupid and wrong post but cope and seethe i guess, white have nothing that came from their own minds yea sure buddy.
Fuck u white nigga, fuck outta here. BITCHHHHHHHH

@wasted12years
Something between Nordic and Slavic phenotypes

I don't think an educated European would deny ancient Greece and Christianity are the foundations of European civilization.

Ancient Greece was a culture with the emphasis on philosophy and Rome was a civilization occupied with finance and administration. Somehow they swirled together to produce modern Europe.

I think the knowledge of the ancient Greeks had been forgotten in Europe but was kept alive by the Arabs and was rediscovered through them.

That's my understanding from reading books but I'm probably wrong.
Its been a while but I guess I wanted to point out that Europe has no firm home grown culture like Sandniggers or Bantus:

Europe blows any each way like a plastic in the wind. Today they are getting replaced by foreigners in their own lands, go try that in Sand territory or Subsahara Africa. The cultures are way to firm, robust and strong. You can bomb, enslave, war etc but those people wont break.

Europe is cultureless in that sense , talking about Norse Gods which nobpdy even understands except tatooing some ancient symbols on the arms but do not live life according to those savage barbaric ways which those Norse religions promoted.

Fuck u white nigga, fuck outta here. BITCHHHHHHHH
Ethnic obsessed with white people rips on white people 4 no reason in incel forum, forgets hes supposed 2 be talking about incel shit instead. Dude just admit u wish u were white and be done.

Ethnic obsessed with white people rips on white people 4 no reason in incel forum, forgets hes supposed 2 be talking about incel shit instead. Dude just admit u wish u were white and be done.
fuck off u white son of a white bitch. Fuck ouuta here and fuck off from my thread.

BITCH NIGGA

@PolskiKartofel @wasted12years

I love when Mediterraneans get called out for having weird phenotypes that look ethnic, especially when they are so used to larping as Romans and looking down on others for being "less European". Mediterraneans deserve to be discriminated against and kicked out of White spaces.

I love when Mediterraneans get called out for having weird phenotypes that look ethnic, especially when they are so used to larping as Romans and looking down on others for being "less European". Mediterraneans deserve to be discriminated against and kicked out of White spaces.
lol that wont happen though, they are an important part of EU. Spain produces tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, salads and sends them to all EU, Italy produces olive oil, wine, pasta. They are part of Europe. I am just pulling their legs and raising their blood pressure, although some Italian foids do look funny with curly reddish hair and freckles, kinda unique but hey it s what at is

Cope , I am 100% medfag and still paler then 99% of this forum, germanoids, anglos and nordics are busy destroying themselves no sane person would want to be part of that, it is synonymous with someone who has no morals, no political beliefs, no family or communal ties, self hatred and hatred of their culture, weak men and high inhib, I bet you have never even raised your hand to another person like all western european men you eat shit all day and say thank you.

Attachments

• 3532.jpg
    3532.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 17
everyone who thinks that arabs are the same as spanish is 100% a sandnigger who lives in the west and never steped a foot in an arab country in his life.
all i see outside is dark brown people with wide noses and very ethnic looking bone strrcture. i probably saw an arab chad once or twice in my life but most of spanish normies are HTN and chadlites tier in arab countries
agreed. While it's true a good portion of sands looked white, they're maybe sub 10% overall for sure

Its been a while but I guess I wanted to point out that Europe has no firm home grown culture like Sandniggers or Bantus:

Europe blows any each way like a plastic in the wind. Today they are getting replaced by foreigners in their own lands, go try that in Sand territory or Subsahara Africa. The cultures are way to firm, robust and strong. You can bomb, enslave, war etc but those people wont break.

Europe is cultureless in that sense , talking about Norse Gods which nobpdy even understands except tatooing some ancient symbols on the arms but do not live life according to those savage barbaric ways which those Norse religions promoted.
this part is true. Deep rooted culture which refuses to disappear, will never arise in Europe. The very genes which made whites innovative, have also cucked them when it comes to staying strong culturally

this part is true. Deep rooted culture which refuses to disappear, will never arise in Europe. The very genes which made whites innovative, have also cucked them when it comes to staying strong culturally
I guess its safe to say that European culture is continuous change. I dunno but maybe they have expirience in it this aspect and come out better on the other side, maybe.

Example been cut off by the Turks from all trade routes then discovering the new world which made them the dominant regions on earth for over 700 years now. But before that period of dominance they went through an extended period of decay and madness.

I mean example "if" Germany can achieve their goals of transitioning to green energy then they are immune to all and every disturbance to the fossil fuel energy market. This makes them world leaders in the 22nd and even into 23, 24,25th century because they will have a head start and if kept then difficult to overtake.

Anyway just thinking

Perhaps there is a culture but it's not obvious. For example, the judicial system may have the 10 commandments as it's basis and the welfare state was formed by Christians appalled by the suffering of the poor, ill and vunerable.

Also, the emphasis on education was a Catholic theme that triggered the scientific revolution even though in the end it helped minimise relgion.

Perhaps there is a culture but it's not obvious. For example, the judicial system may have the 10 commandments as it's basis and the welfare state was formed by Christians appalled by the suffering of the poor, ill and vunerable.

Also, the emphasis on education was a Catholic theme that triggered the scientific revolution even though in the end it helped minimise relgion.
Good points there and I agree with the basic fundamentals of argument.

However, when delving deeper the point is that all these systems are built upon a culture/cultures that is/are/were foreign to Europe. Christianity is a Sand religion. Thats the essence of what I was getting at. Also the Greeks went to Egypt to study first before becoming civilised and cultured, so in essence ancient Greek culture is based on Egyptian culture.

And before we argue about who exactly the ancient Egyptians were, whether Sand, Black or what ever fact is that they were not European. It is hilarious to me how Euros say Nafri's are nigger or Sand or anything other than Euro but then engage in mental gymnastics that Egypt was an advanced white civilisation yet when reading Roman documents we see that every single Euro white people were total savages and barbarians everywhere the Romans went in Europe. There was no "civilised white" culture anywhere at all, if we can believe ancient Roman writings as a basis for my conclusions.

Every science, every literature, everything is based on outsiders. As an example look at Russian literature, they needed a mixed race Bantu/Russian to get that going

Even Beethoven was not "white" . There is no white with curly hair , it is genetically impossible. He was also some mixed breed. These are examples.

Also the concept of welfare at least in Europe was not based off of christianity but mainly started in Germany through Bismark to stop the common lower classes from protesting and organising to dispose the monarchy, then it gradually grew to work as counter measure to stop the common lower classes masses from calling for communism in the Western world. Correct me if I am wrong

Thats what I mean when I say there is no "solid enduring white culture" the way Sands, Bantus, Rice can withstand and still thrive in the world. Infact Bamtus despite all their fuckery are going to be the largest group of demographics in the world soon. All the factories will move there and they will industrialise and develop an industrial base due to the world sucking the profits from the cheap labour how they did it in China.

Despite all the Bantu fuckery that everybody knows all to well, they held on through all the genocidal slavery, colonialism and so on through culture of their tribes, thats what I mean by culture.

But yeah thats whats up

Last edited: