Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Medieval Dark Age’s Feminism

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
This whole article is KEK fuel, I will underline all the parts that made me chuckle.

What Was Life like for Women in the Middle Ages?​

By Erin Migdol, Elizabeth Morrison, Larisa Grollemond

Mar 11, 2021
“A day in the life of a medieval woman could include working alongside men in the fields, teaching their children how to read, or even influencing politics at court, all while enduring fashion trends and health and hygiene practices that we might find questionable today.”
What kinds of jobs could women have during the Middle Ages?
The vast majority of people in the Middle Ages worked the land, and women were just as active as men in agricultural activities.:soy: But we do know of women who were also writers, artists, and active as tradespeople in a family business.
How much schooling were women allowed to have, compared to men?
Women could be educated. Noblewomen and nuns, in particular, had access to books and were often literate. Women were also trained in domestic skills like sewing. However, education for both women and men tended to be limited to
the upper classes and the clergy.
What beauty standards of the time would we find odd today? Which ones continue?
It was a popular fashion among high-ranking French and Flemish women in the 15th century to pluck hair from the forehead, giving the impression of a higher hairline—not something that’s considered desirable these days! :foidSoy:
Were there examples of women trying to go beyond what was generally allowed by society?
Joan of Arc, who lived in the 15th century, is often cited as a woman who broke the bounds of medieval society. She actively participated in a political cause, making Charles VII King of France. She led French armies and formed war strategy. Sadly, she was eventually accused of heresy through cross-dressing, and was burned at the stake. (Joan of Arc was most likely a tranny)
Are there any aspects of their lives that we might find progressive by today’s standards?
Women were responsible for teaching children how to read in the Middle Ages, and often ran the household while the men were off at war. At some points in the Middle Ages, it is thought that more women were literate than men.
We might also be surprised by the attitude toward infidelity in royal marriages—they were politically strategic and for the production of heirs, but kings (Chads) frequently had mistresses (sluts/harems) that were publicly known as such, and could even have prominent positions at court (society).
Wow, sounds a lot like current soyciety doesn’t it? History doesn’t repeat itself it often rhymes moment.

Peasants were peasants.

The difference between all of these women in the past and in the present is that women back in the day were still feminine and did the traditional female stuff. They just had to do all the other things for their family to survive due to poverty. This is still how it works in many 3rd world countries, but the difference is that women are traditional and feminine there while they are whores and scum in the feminist societies.

women back in the day were still feminine and did the traditional female stuff
They literally had trannies and some sub culture of women literally shaved their hair off.

Joan of Arc is being co-opted by trannies JFL

They literally had trannies and some sub culture of women literally shaved their hair off.
Overall I mean. Trannies always existed, and the weird subcultures were always on the fringe of society.

The difference between all of these women in the past and in the present is that women back in the day were still feminine and did the traditional female stuff. They just had to do all the other things for their family to survive due to poverty. This is still how it works in many 3rd world countries, but the difference is that women are traditional and feminine there while they are whores and scum in the feminist societies.
Feminine= hypergamous. Higher standards.

Lower standards= masculine

Women in the past were more masculine

In the past Cleopatra was black and transgenders were the norm.

Rewriting the history for their agenda

Feminine= hypergamous. Higher standards.

Lower standards= masculine

Women in the past were more masculine
People just got arrange married in the past, so the whole standards thing were about the parents.

People just got arrange married in the past, so the whole standards thing were about the parents.
Yes so women were more masculinized meaning they were lead to adapt to masculine lifestyle not free to use their feminine sexuality

Removing animal instincts
Yes i think females are more animalistic than males especially in humans. The more they are free the more they show their feminine aka feral side. Also many NT men are only slightly more humanized than women but if you are non NT guy in this day and age you really will feel like a demi-god awareness speaking compared to the average female

A MTF tranny would be beheaded instantly back then. In my opinion it was an actual foid
You’d be surprised if I told you there were probably trannies back then JFL I’m willing to bet Atleast a hundred dollars.

You’d be surprised if I told you there were probably trannies back then JFL I’m willing to bet Atleast a hundred dollars.
Yes but they would be derided as freaks and nutjobs

Overall I mean. Trannies always existed, and the weird subcultures were always on the fringe of society.
True, which is why I think Joan of Arc was a MTF because he must have been a passing tranny which explains why to this day we all think of him as a her.

True, which is why I think Joan of Arc was a MTF because he must have been a passing tranny which explains why to this day we all think of him as a her.
nah, probably just a blessed female.

Foids were always shit at math theory