Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Meet Tinder creators

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
:feelswhat:

Attachments

• tinder_startuptalky--2-.jpg
    tinder_startuptalky--2-.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 248
I wonder how they'd do on their own app :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

KYKES KYKES KYKES

When this hedonic shit stain of a society called the West finally collapses, I hope we get a fascist government that bans this shit, it's literally like ricin, it is a seemingly benign substance but it is of such high toxicity that it is single handedly deconstructing the social fabric of familial relations and nobody gives a shit, Fox News and Friends, the Mr. and Mrs. "We love Jesus" news channel, thinks its the most dandy thing

When people are asocial to the point that they can't raise kids, your society WILL collapse. That's just how it works. Yet all you degenerates don't give a shit, so you get what's coming.

"Vengeance is mine, I will repay" sayeth the Lord

They should be gassed in Aushwutz

When this hedonic shit stain of a society called the West finally collapses, I hope we get a fascist government that bans this shit, it's literally like ricin, it is a seemingly benign substance but it is of such high toxicity that it is single handedly deconstructing the social fabric of familial relations and nobody gives a shit, Fox News and Friends, the Mr. and Mrs. "We love Jesus" news channel, thinks its the most dandy thing

When people are asocial to the point that they can't raise kids, your society WILL collapse. That's just how it works. Yet all you degenerates don't give a shit, so you get what's coming.

"Vengeance is mine, I will repay" sayeth the Lord

The definition of shooting yourself in the leg

these are the Jews that banned me.

Hope they get cancer and die by a incel mass shooter

They need tinder,
I need F[UWSL]LAMETHROWER [/UWSL]:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've been thinking, the inventors of smartphones, Tinder and Facebook should be rotting in prison for life on terrorism convictions. They have brought suffering and death upon humanity in ways history's dictators could only dream of.

Despicable jews.

I think the government/Jews had a part in creating it as well

the type of niggas to be banned from their own app. fucking soys ruined the sexual marketplace, I'll never forgive these motherfuckers

Jesus Christ, they all look the same
Middle East Logo GIF by xponentialdesign

I used it like 6 months back got the gold membership but not a single match. Wasted my money garbage app.
Copium All the fuckholes there are bots and they dont show my profile to real women as I am not good looking or just because I wrote RAPE Advocate on my Boi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why are they not in jail?