Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Megathread for shitting on greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I can't fucking stand greycels I can't take this anymore there is so much anger inside of me building up cuz of how much I hate them. Fucking cunts. Fuck greycels they are litterally ruining my life.

If it wasn't for greycels I wouldn't be an incel. If it wasn't for greycels I wouldn't lost my job and fallen out with my family where now I have no choice but to live in a council house. I can't fucking take this anymore I just can't do it.

Last edited:
Greycel [edit | edit source]
A user with a grey name on looksmax.org or incels.co. This color is assigned to users who have a small amount of posts on the forum, therefore the term greycel is derogatory and is used with the meaning of newbie

I can't fucking stand coloreds I can't take this anymore there is so much anger inside of me building up cuz of how much I hate them. Fucking cunts. Fuck coloreds they are litterally ruining my life.

If it wasn't for coloreds I wouldn't be an incel. If it wasn't for coloreds I wouldn't lost my job and fallen out with my family where now I have no choice but to live in a council house. I can't fucking take this anymore I just can't do it.

I can't fucking stand coloreds I can't take this anymore there is so much anger inside of me building up cuz of how much I hate them. Fucking cunts. Fuck coloreds they are litterally ruining my life.

If it wasn't for coloreds I wouldn't be an incel. If it wasn't for coloreds I wouldn't lost my job and fallen out with my family where now I have no choice but to live in a council house. I can't fucking take this anymore I just can't do it.
Hey this is my alt account who the fuck are you and how did you gain access to my account.

*strains anus*
*poo comes out*
*lands with a wet "plop" on graycel's face*

I sound like a racist, lol'd.

Last edited:
They should be dragged on asphalt until starts liking it's smell

I hate postmaxxed newcels more.

tfu on @FastBananaCEO

iu

Do not mess with them

They fucking caged him
Free @FastBananaCEO

I used to be a greycel, but now I'm not, so I'm better than them. It's the circle of life. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is not sarcasm, btw
*strains anus*
*poo comes out*
*lands with a wet "plop" on graycel's face*
Good tutorial, ngl

JFL now he's a strikedcel, it's even worse than being a greycel :feelskek:

What goes around comes around
JFL at this greycel strikecel

stop the greycel oppression :banhammer: