Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Memes describing the differences between a medieval serf and a modern wageslave.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

The industrial revolution was a mistake. So was agriculture.

The industrial revolution was a mistake. So was agriculture.
The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

All three of these neglect to mention that all poor people before industrialization were constantly on the verge of starvation

B-b-b-b-b-but muh anime m-mmmuh vidya

All three of these neglect to mention that all poor people before industrialization were constantly on the verge of starvation
Source : Just trust me dude

False!
in most european countries tax rates are 50%+ if you are middle class (Including VAT and all of that)

Ngl these are kinda retarded. Funny as memes but anyone taking them serious is retarded
What's retarded about that?
sure today we have phones and technology and all of that
but the perceived reality back then was better then today and it matched with all of our biological needs

Cope, none of you would be able to live ad 11. century peasant, no warm water, no internet, no real way to cope, and that "muh one sexual partner (that may or may not fuck you)" is not guranteed either.

You are dying at your 30s from a painful disase after living a shit life.

Ngl these are kinda retarded. Funny as memes but anyone taking them serious is retarded
İmagine believing a society where you either need to be giga skilled at something or be a muscular Chad to be considered a human being as an incel

Never began for wageslavecels

Imagine assuming someone believes this because you're too retarded to think critically
Normies suck and all that but its fuckin ridiclous how so many people defend a stupid ideology no one will understand online like this

consciousness was a mistake.

Yes i would like a young virgin with a finely sculpted body

What happened, Jews happened.

Stop idealizing the medieval times. No, it has nothing to do with having an iPhone (fuck iPhone... Android rules). These were times when you had to engage in actual hard labor to survive, with no modern medicine in case you got hurt. Being genetically inferior, the vast majority of us would not have survived past puberty.

Personally i despise both of these options, tbh.

The right ones are right but the left ones are fucking stupid.
This.

The only real benefit to living hundreds of years ago is that there was no chance of you being kept artificially alive. People born with horrific diseases would die very young, possibly immediately after birth, and would be spared a life of constant suffering. This existence was always shit tbh.

They are both shit. The medieval times were just as bad. If you got a simple injury you would die. The cold would kill you back then. Only good thing is that if you were born with genetic diseases you wouldnt be kept alive artificially

Cringe thread. Imagine thinking that people in the medival age were happy. Everybody except the king and his friends were starving, work days were most likely 16-17 hours, and you would die at a young age because of how hard it was on your body.

You guys are retarded if you think you have it harder than a worker in the medival age.

Did it begin?
No, it never did.

Hard work is satisfying unironically, they call it runners high for a reason. Physical exertion makes your endorphines go lala, JFL at cubicle drones coping with "at least I don't have to do manual labour".

Cope, none of you would be able to live ad 11. century peasant, no warm water, no internet, no real way to cope, and that "muh one sexual partner (that may or may not fuck you)" is not guranteed either.

You are dying at your 30s from a painful disase after living a shit life.

Yep, agreed.
Hard work is satisfying unironically, they call it runners high for a reason. Physical exertion makes your endorphines go lala, JFL at cubicle drones coping with "at least I don't have to do manual labour".

So why aren't you doing it?

So why aren't you doing it?
Who says I don't? I won't romanticize being a serf as such, that's not a nice situation to be in, but if I had to choose between 10h staring at a screen doing a really monotone task compared to shoveling shit I'd take the shoveling of shit, no joke. At least you're exercising.

Most humans have always been close to starvation.
Unhealthy obesity didn’t become widespread until after the cold war. The Anglos and anglo-jews want the poor to be fat and distracted so that they can’t revolt.
consciousness was a mistake.

Life should never have existed.

Who says I don't? I won't romanticize being a serf as such, that's not a nice situation to be in, but if I had to choose between 10h staring at a screen doing a really monotone task compared to shoveling shit I'd take the shoveling of shit, no joke. At least you're exercising.

No the fuck you would not, don't kid yourself. If you had that kind of willpower you wouldn't sit in front of your screen right now and instead be working on your career.

No the fuck you would not, don't kid yourself. If you had that kind of willpower you wouldn't sit in front of your screen right now and instead be working on your career.
JFL I'm over that active income shit by now brocel. I actually had a job doing manual labour for like 5+ years during my 20s, and I still get nostalgic about it when looking back just because of how I'd get an endorphin rush while landing on the couch upon getting home after a day of that brutality. Keep coping you weakling.

Career? LMAO, I focus on taking drugs to cope. Money is shit if you have to waste energy to get it.

>Be me
>Serf
>Year 1000
>Wake up at 5:30AM
>Cough out half a ton of phlegm because I've had chronic pneumonia since I was 6
>Eat stale bread and drink dirty water for breakfast
>Plow my lord's fields until 1AM, yield is close to 0 bc rudimentary agricultural techniques
>Lunch time
>stalebreadagain.exe
>Thank God my youngest son died a month ago, we have enough food to feel almost full now
>Go to local market in the afternoon
>isthatarat.jpg
>Die of black plague

Career? LMAO, I focus on taking drugs to cope. Money is shit if you have to waste energy to get it.

So making money is bad? Since we all need to waste some energy on it? JFL. Why even live if all you plan on doing is doing drugs until you become fully retarded?
>Be me
>Serf
>Year 1000
>Wake up at 5:30AM
>Cough out half a ton of phlegm because I've had chronic pneumonia since I was 6
>Eat stale bread and drink dirty water for breakfast
>Plow my lord's fields until 1AM, yield is close to 0 bc rudimentary agricultural techniques
>Lunch time
>stalebreadagain.exe
>Thank God my youngest son died a month ago, we have enough food to feel almost full now
>Go to local market in the afternoon
>isthatarat.jpg
>Die of black plague

Yep.

Cringe thread. Imagine thinking that people in the medival age were happy. Everybody except the king and his friends were starving, work days were most likely 16-17 hours, and you would die at a young age because of how hard it was on your body.

You guys are retarded if you think you have it harder than a worker in the medival age.
I'm not acting like it was better, I just thought it pointed out how pointless life is now.

So making money is bad? Since we all need to waste some energy on it? JFL. Why even live if all you plan on doing is doing drugs until you become fully retarded?
No? Passive income is pretty based, even as a 1.5/10 subhuman.

You ever hear about that time=money concept? Yeah that's right, you have to make yourself into a good little goy in order to slave for pennies? That sucks, if you disagree you're just coping hard. Nothing wrong with that, and your situation dictates that you have to perhaps, but don't pedastilize it. JFL at thinking drugs (at least the ones I take) impact your cognition, nice job swallowing govermental propaganda.