Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

memories from my bluepill days

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
until the age of 24 i used to be a bluepill normie, and for that reason i was seen as harmless to foids and they let me in on slightly more privileged side that enlighten me regarding how foids see men and actually think and boy these bitches are evil as fuck and its now i realize what i was witnessing and laughing at was utter destruction of normies at hands of foids. i would watch and giggle along foids as normies simped and made a red carpet out of their tongues for foids to walk on and they would walk on it and behave like those idiots deserved getting memed on, worse i would contribute to their misery by giving them clearer picture what guy is most likely thinking. even if bluepilled i was sort of scared of what foids are actually capable of and when blackpill finally hit me, it call became clear how narcissistic and evil foids really are felt bad for the guys who were getting trolled

It's time to turn things around.

Are you a normie?

Same. I was roped into the blackpill by the words and actions of women. Not some baseless schizo theories posted on forums like normies would like you to believe.

Swallowed the black pill at 20yo.
I feel lucky, cause I got educated on female nature from an ear early age. They can´t divorce rape me or make up false allegations.