Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Men are filth'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★

Further proof that 'anti-incel' loonies don't truly hate you for your views, personality or beliefs, they hate you for being a non-Chad male.

I hear horror stories from my friends about the things guys do and the things they say behind other women's backs (I have heard on multiple accounts firsthand).

Many men can say the same about women...
Do "horror stories" justify calling all men "filth"?

If she says yes to that, then she would have to concede that it is okay to call all black men filthy hood thugs.

She wouldn't, of course, but it's the exact same logic.

More recently, I started talking to a guy who seemed like the sweetest and most perfect person I could ask for

jared leto man GIF

only to have his ex-girlfriend message me telling me about all the things he did in the past (basically cheated on her, manipulated her, led her on, etc.) Everything that a stereotypical narcissistic would do.

The memes write themselves :feelsaww:

This was hard for me as that happened to be the first person I actually saw myself dating in the future and the only time I have felt like I had any "hope" towards dating.

He didn't look like average Marky Carter from her neighborhood, so yeah... Again, memes write themselves.

I was clearly wrong and am fervently appalled by not only his actions, but men in general.

All black people are thugs, right? :feelsaww:
Bold statement, lady.

I have noticed that many of the men on these incel forums/pages always go to criticize women for being whores and not having respect for themselves

I don't say the latter, because I know women aren't capable to understand things like respect, dignity or integrity.

So I don't care.

Yet men are celebrated for sleeping with multiple women (praised for being a "chad").

Why is she whining towards us about this? If you want to change that standard, talk to the people participating in the dating and hook up world. Normies and sex havers. The people you refuse to aim at. We aren't your target, faggot.

I also want to say that I am in no way an incel

:feelsaww: Need I say anything?

as I have to ability to date, but I am well-informed on the community as a whole.

Get
A
Fucking
Life.

I leave this statement as many of you will go to attack me for being a "fakecel" or some gibberish.

I might be autistic, is this sarcasm?

Never take ex-girlfriends seriously.
Men can fuck around because
1) They can't get pregnant
2) It's harder for a man to get sex compared to a woman
3) The vagina gets worn out with use, the penis doesn't.
Simple as.

Many men can say the same about women...
Do "horror stories" justify calling all men "filth"?

If she says yes to that, then she would have to concede that it is okay to call all black men filthy hood thugs.

She wouldn't, of course, but it's the exact same logic.
100%

foids are hysterical and will decry 'men' as soon as Chad mistreats them, even though they probably invited it at the time

that's why they love bitchy cunts like Taylor Swift

but if males have had bad experiences across their lifetime, that's considered invalid and hateful. the empathetic gender!
only to have his ex-girlfriend message me telling me about all the things he did in the past (basically cheated on her, manipulated her, led her on, etc.) Everything that a stereotypical narcissistic would do.

The memes write themselves :feelsaww:
Foids will say that niceguys aren't really nice, then say that the sweetest and most perfect person they know is some narcissistic Chad

meanwhile she makes these posts about how men are filth bc she feels sad about not banging Chad, maybe she's even more narcissistic than him jfl

Foids are living memes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back