Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men are forced to stay in Ukraine and fight until the last men standing

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
Just read the news, men 18-60 won't be allowed to leave the country and will have to fight the russians.
If you look on CNN you can see only foids and children coming over to Poland.
For ukrainiancels it is beyond over now. Honestly, they should fake a disability or just fake mental insanity in order not to get nuked away by a russian drone.

For polishcels this could be lifefuel, but don't be too optimistic. It will always, always be chad first, but they might get the left overs if there are any.

Just die for your country while your women get railed and impregnated by foreigners.

The whole point of fighting for your nation is to defend/protect women and their children (who represent the next generation which will continue on your language/culture once you’re gone).

but What’s the point in fighting for your nation when the women of your nation will cuck you?

Just die for your country while your women get railed and impregnated by foreigners.
Imagine this, some niggas attack your country, women(mature gender btw) sleep with them and escapes while you have to die at fronts.

@Lolimancer look at this clown fuel

For polishcels this could be lifefuel, but don't be too optimistic. It will always, always be chad first, but they might get the left overs if there are any.
Based, I say as Polishcel. But I don't think that many our incels will be considered as second or even further choice. So it can be also suifuel for truecels

Imagine this, some niggas attack your country, women(mature gender btw) sleep with them and escapes while you have to die at fronts.

@Lolimancer look at this clown fuel
they need feminism

just how the foids want it to be virtually everywhere. Kill off the less desireable men and get invaded by a much more powerful force. A holes dream come true. :feelsseriously:

They should send foids to war. If at least 20 million Ukrainians fight they have a chance. Richard Cooper is not popular here but he said it long ago that we men are only trash for society. I‘m not his fan btw.

Imagine fighting for your country while foids literally are on tinder cucking you with your own as well as enemy chads :lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Just read the news, men 18-60 won't be allowed to leave the country and will have to fight the russians.
For ukrainiancels it is beyond over now. Honestly, they should fake a disability or just fake mental insanity in order not to get nuked away by a russian drone.

Holy shit is it real? Lmfao they just die just to get their woman fucked by foreign men

The whole point of fighting for your nation is to defend/protect women and their children (who represent the next generation which will continue on your language/culture once you’re gone).

but What’s the point in fighting for your nation when the women of your nation will cuck you?
That’s why it doesn’t have a point at all , the woman should be in fight too, there is no woman to defend if they wasn’t yours, they are not entitled to getting defended

If I was forced to join war under such circumstances I would probably hold character until I'm in a position to take my cucked comrades with me and kill as many of my own men as possible

just how the foids want it to be virtually everywhere. Kill off the less desireable men and get invaded by a much more powerful force. A holes dream come true. :feelsseriously:
Reality

That’s why it doesn’t have a point at all , the woman should be in fight too, there is no woman to defend if they wasn’t yours, they are not entitled to getting defended
This is the highest iq thing you've said
My man :feelsokman:

Imagine fighting for your country while foids literally are on tinder cucking you with your own as well as enemy chads :lul::feelskek::feelskek:
No man would ever fight for any female

They already changed their location to Poland on Tinder before they even arrived there:feelshaha:

They should send foids to war. If at least 20 million Ukrainians fight they have a chance. Richard Cooper is not popular here but he said it long ago that we men are only trash for society. I‘m not his fan btw.
Why does woman don’t fight tho???

They already changed their location to Poland on Tinder before they even arrived there:feelshaha:

Brutal

Imagine the sigh of relief from the 17 & 61 year olds :smonk:

The war isn't even in full swing and the blackpills are brutal :feelskek:

When they arrive in Poland, polish Chad already waiting at bus station :lul:
Women will just return to Ukraine to claim their family properties because they died in war, and so the Russian chad offspring continues to win :feelskek:

I would never fight for any government in my life. Yes, I would proudly be labeled a coward hiding in my basement if that is what it takes to not doing americas dirty job while the same america created this disgusting world with not only NATO-expansion to east in order to take over the whole world, but the same america creating this disgusting world with social media and all the foids becoming whores.

I would urge all ukrainian men to listen to Putins demand. Lay down your weapons and stay at your home.

War is disgusting. I neither support USA or Putin. Both are dirty pigs only enriching themselves, and now they want us men to sacrifice for this shitty world that has not rewarded us an inch?

Last edited:
I feel bad for Ukraniancels, war has to be the most cucked thing
Just die for a country that doesn't give a shit about you, oh no let me fix that fight for a few kikes and random politicians who don't have the balls to duke it out themselves so they send their own men to die
Also lol at defending whores who will live just to get railed by chad

This is why Vietnam soldiers would frag their commanding officers and it's what I intend to do if I'm drafted. Fuck globohomo, I'll blow up the whole munitions pile with me standing over it just to fuck the west.

Imagine being a Ukrainian incel and getting drafted to go die a needless death only for the foids you fought for to cozy up with the Russians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even worse, imagine coming back from the front lines disabled as fuck and being told you’re not entitled to a gf after complaining you’re single.

That is fucking brutal holy shit

FUCK that cucked shit. I would rather go ER right then and there instead of dying for those whores.

More like suifuel. I will have to escape 100% now. Putin will kill our economy using Ukrainians. We have already too entitled employers that Ukrainians will destroy the last remnants of our dignity. The housing market will perish and we'll all live in fucking pods!

Our male suicides to female suicides ratio is the worst in Europe. In the coming years we'll achieve even more extreme counts, I guarantee.
He has to get to the NATO nations somehow :feelsrope:

I would urge all ukrainian men to listen to Putins demand. Lay down your weapons and stay at your home.

This might be the only message that makes sense if you truly advocate for peace.

You can't make war alone, it takes two sides.

Most men have no real skin in these stupid wars. Yet somehow world leaders always manage to convince them to shed their blood on the battlefield. It's been the same story for thousands of years, and we keep falling for it.

We already bend to the whims of "our" governments. We've seen it recently with the so-called pandemic. And even more recently with how Castro's bastard dealt with the truckers.

Does it really matter if our rulers speak English or Russian? Not to me.

What about our world leaders fight betwen one another, for a change? Like on an arena or something?

Absolute lifefuel for Polishcels, I think there are 1 or 2 here, I think @watcher ? Or another guy like him

Lucky bastards

Die for the Joos.​

war wtf GIF by Bubble Punk
war platoon GIF

200.gif
war infomercial GIF

I heard zelensky is a jew

it won't matter anyway in literally a few days for them lol

Absolute lifefuel for Polishcels, I think there are 1 or 2 here, I think @watcher ? Or another guy like him

Lucky bastards
And Sweden says they have no more room for refugees from Ukraine because we have received the whole middle east...

You know, in a situation like this I think it would be perfectly reasonable to take a pistol and fire a round off in your commander's face concerning obvious suicide, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:

Lol

There's no loyalty like that of war pussy, not! [Pussy isn't loyal to anything other than itself, fucking cunts.] :feelsEhh:

There's no loyalty like that of war pussy, not! [Pussy isn't loyal to anything other than itself, fucking cunts.] :feelsEhh:
Pussy is always loyal to chad, whether the chad from your own country or the chad invading and slaughtering your own people JFL :lul: this is why I don’t give a single shit about Ukraine except the fact that I can’t go there now for cheap blonde whores

Pussy is always loyal to chad, whether the chad from your own country or the chad invading and slaughtering your own people JFL :lul: this is why I don’t give a single shit about Ukraine except the fact that I can’t go there now for cheap blonde whores
Wrong, pussy will trade up one Chad for another, pussy is incapable of loyalty, pussy is only loyal to its own interests or sense of self-preservation. :feelsjuice::feelsokman::blackpill:

Pussy always gets devalued during war. When you make millions of ukrainian meat flaps refugees their standards drop precipitously.
Meat flaps. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was reading through waiting for someone to realize this.

Imagine you live in a boarder town in Poland and suddenly there's a 1 million extra prime ukranian meat flaps. :ahegao:
Imagine none of those million refugee meat flaps want you :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back