Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men are forced to stay in Ukraine and fight until the last men standing

I want Russia to win.

I want an IT member to look deeply into my eyes and tell me straight-faced women and men are equal.

ukraine is a made-up country that was invented by germans in 1918

While I have been enjoying all of the carnage online, this just reminds me of how retarded tradcucks are. Fight to defend foids that don't even care about you. I'm sure all of those daughters, wives, and mothers who had their brothers, husbands, or sons ripped from them will surely go back to support the war effort rather than fleeing :rolleyes:. The Swiss are high IQ.

For polishcels this could be lifefuel, but don't be too optimistic. It will always, always be chad first, but they might get the left overs if there are any.
Nah, if these foids are allowed to move freely, they'll all just flock to Chads across the continent

In exchange for fighting are they offering the men a virgin wife of prime age?

Imagine fighting for your country while foids literally are on tinder cucking you with your own as well as enemy chads :lul::feelskek::feelskek:
erenyeager doin nothing worng for killing all of humanity outside inceldia

most men are cucks, this is other men making these laws to oppress men.

tbh it will never change, that's why mens rights is retarded, men will murder you for a chance at pussy, never expect men to care about each other

I was reading through waiting for someone to realize this.

Imagine you live in a boarder town in Poland and suddenly there's a 1 million extra prime ukranian meat flaps. :ahegao:
Cope they all are going to Deutschland...

Based, I say as Polishcel. But I don't think that many our incels will be considered as second or even further choice. So it can be also suifuel for truecels
fuck them subhuman eastern bitches. Central europe deserves better meat. Fuck ukrainians