Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are our true enemies.

This isn't a societal issue, this is a biological issue. Being/turning cucked is universal for man and has always been this way before man. Batemans principle tbh

you're painting a corner on the wall then convincing yourself I'm inside. Buddy, jews or no jews, the country that made women's rights and globohomo what they are today are white countries. You using the jews is literally just "we dindu nuffin, it's the jews fault boss us white folks are good people
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the corner you're in now. If you don't believe America is a jewish slave (as you've said) then they themselves fucked not only palestine but all of the middle east over. I mean there's no strategic reason for the takeover of israel and it would make no sense on the surface to spend the 100 billion dollars to protect israel.

This the corner you've put yourself in. Checkmate dude. Either the west isn't under judaism and jews by their sheer willpower and ability fucked the middle east arabs hard, or the west is under judaism and as a result the modern west is for the most part a construct of their influence.
I mean, america's funding of israel is pretty public so no they obviously didn't do it on their own. I didn't say america wasn't a jewish slave, I said "he made me do it" is not an argument. If someone convinces you to do something then you're still the one who did it. "he brainwashed me" isn't an argument. If you kill someone and tell the judge someone else convinced you to do it, you'll still go to jail. Stop trying say shit like checkmate when you don't even know the rules you're playing with. You're obviously wrong and you won't admit the simple fact that white people and white countries championed women's rights and globohomo.

Cumskins*

Why dont u use that gorilla from one punch man as ur avi?

AGProfile

I mean, america's funding of israel is pretty public so no they obviously didn't do it on their own. I didn't say america wasn't a jewish slave, I said "he made me do it" is not an argument. If someone convinces you to do something then you're still the one who did it. "he brainwashed me" isn't an argument. If you kill someone and tell the judge someone else convinced you to do it, you'll still go to jail. Stop trying say shit like checkmate when you don't even know the rules you're playing with. You're obviously wrong and you won't admit the simple fact that white people and white countries championed women's rights and globohomo.
You're not their friends. You're their slaves. and you outlived your usefullness.
Jews are winning, because America is literally their bitch
Here's you saying the west are jew slaves. You said the first to me and the 2nd to @Copexodius Maximus Either jews control the west and as a result modern western ideology or jews fucked you themselves out of their own strength and willpower. Again, you can't have it both ways and jews cant control the world when the argument suits it so. Now you flip flopped again and think America IS a jewish slave. JFL. If America is a jewish slave then modern American ideological thoughts are jewish. That's not a hard train of thought.

I'm not saying feminism was entirely jewish, this would obviously be false. But I am saying that influences of the rich elite merchant jewish class spung very niche radical groups (feminists, suffraggettes, etc.) which ALL RACES HAD to the forefront. This is shown in how many elitists who are jews and who do control the media and etc. Something artificial happened for things to change so radically in less than a century. Your people just weren't significant enough on the world stage for the elites to care about empowering your radicals (Although T.E Lawrence did during ww1)

Without the jews, who were taken in by arabs (Which I linked in this thread with sources) we would not be at the fucking level of clown world we are today. We'd probably still be in the social climate of the 17-1800's simply because of how much they influenced the enlightenment and shit.

The point still being though is that you have to admit part of it was jewish, and if part of it was jewish the part of it was that is your fault for taking them in when Europeans tried exterminating them in the middle ages.

Last edited:
Here's you saying the west are jew slaves. You said the first to me and the 2nd to @Copexodius Maximus Either jews control the west or jews fucked you themselves out of their own strength and willpower. Again, you can't have it both ways and jews cant control the world when the argument suits it so. Now you flip flopped again and think America IS a jewish slave. JFL.

I'm not saying feminism was entirely jewish, this would obviously be false. But I am saying that influences of the rich elite merchant jewish class spung very niche radical groups (feminists, suffraggettes, etc.) which ALL RACES HAD to the forefront. This is shown in how many elitists who are jews and who do control the media and etc. Something artificial happened for things to change so radically in less than a century.

Without the jews, who were taken in by arabs (Which I linked in this thread with sources) we would not be at the fucking level of clown world we are today. We'd probably still be in the social climate of the 17-1800's simply because of how much they influenced the enlightenment and shit.

The point still being though is that you have to admit part of it was jewish, and if part of it was jewish the part of it was that is your fault for taking them in when Europeans tried exterminating them in the middle ages.
I literally never said you weren't jews slaves. Why are you bringing up times I said that as if I ever denied it? It's still not an argument. Go to a judge and tell him "i only killed because he had control over my brain", nah you still chose and did those things. I've literally never seen a simple point denied so hard. White countries championed and lead women's rights and globohomo. Literally a fact.

I literally never said you weren't jews slaves. Why are you bringing up times I said that as if I ever denied it? It's still not an argument. Go to a judge and tell him "i only killed because he had control over my brain", nah you still chose and did those things. I've literally never seen a simple point denied so hard. White countries championed and lead women's rights and globohomo. Literally a fact.
And nationalities aren't a person. If a group of people championed for something, then aren't they part of the blame for that thing? Yes or no. If I champion for UBI am I not part of the reason UBI exists?

Saying you understand America is a jewish slave and understanding Jewish people were atleast a reasonable percentage of the people supporting feminism is also saying that you blame arabs who took in the Jews.

You harbored the people who would make America a slave state, who would support Israel and push globohomo. simple as.

Last edited:
And nationalities aren't a person. If a group of people championed for something, then aren't they part of the blame for that thing? Yes or no. If I champion for UBI am I not part of the reason UBI exists?
Not relevant to my very very simple point.

Not relevant to my very very simple point.
very relevant to your point. If I am a group of people that champion for something, am I not part of the reason that something exists?
Does America (jewish slave) not push globohomo? If they do, that means Jewish people are part of globohomo and womens rights, and that you're at fault for harboring the people that would eventually do such a thing. Arabs are not free of this shit, maybe you should've thought of the consequences when you took in jewish refugees who would in the future be the people paying for Israeli drones for feminism. Had arabs not taken in the future owners of the west, we'd still be in the social conditions of like the 1800's

Last edited:
very relevant to your point. If I am a group of people that champion for something, am I not part of the reason that something exists?
Does America (jewish slave) not push globohomo? If they do, that means Jewish people are part of globohomo and womens rights, and that you're at fault for harboring the people that would eventually do such a thing. Arabs are not free of this shit, maybe you should've thought of the consequences when you took in jewish refugees who would in the future be the people paying for Israeli drones for feminism.
I didn't say jewish people weren't part of it. A group of people in a country that is 90% white it's still the country as a whole doing it.

I didn't say jewish people weren't part of it. A group of people in a country that is 90% white it's still the country as a whole doing it.
I mean Africa was 99% black and the middle east was 95% middle eastern that doesn't negate the fact that whites owned it and ruled it as an elite class. If they have a part to play in globohomo, you are responsible for that part by not allowing those people to have been killed during the exterminations in medieval Europe

I mean Africa was 99% black and the middle east was 95% middle eastern that doesn't negate the fact that whites owned it and ruled it as an elite class. If they have a part to play in globohomo, you are responsible for that part by not allowing those people to have been killed during the exterminations in medieval Europe
Back to the medevil stuff huh?
Simple fact. White people and white countries championed women's rights and globohomo and are responsible for modern degeneracy

Back to the medevil stuff huh?
Simple fact. White people and white countries championed women's rights and globohomo and are responsible for modern degeneracy
But jewish people were a part of it correct?

Had arabs not taken in the future owners of the west, we'd still be in the social conditions of like the 1800's

No, we wouldn't.

Do you know why women tolerated the traditional set up, ie being the property of men? It wasn't because they thought it was fun.... It was because their very survival depended on it.

Do you know why that arrangement came to an end? It wasn't because of the Jooz or the Marxists or any other semi-mythical bogeyman.

Why did feminism only begin to gain major traction in society in the 20th century? Why not the 12th century, or the 5th century BC?

In the past, economic opportunities for women were mostly limited to prostitute. People lived harsh lives, in austere environments, where war and random brutality were common. With abundant oil coming to the market (which produces an estimated 25,000 hours of human labor in one barrel), the mechanization of society creating a super-abundance of resources, and the "long peace" post WWII, the conditions were set for women to push for their "liberation." The 'white' man of course indulged in his natural urge to appease and pander to the woman.

Do you know why women tolerated the traditional set up, ie being the property of men? It wasn't because they thought it was fun.... It was because their very survival depended on it.
LOL What. Women were better off under traditional set up. They wanted out because of foreign influences. Most women were against suffrage when it was pushed.

Do you know why that arrangement came to an end? It wasn't because of the Jooz or the Marxists or any other semi-mythical bogeyman.

Why did feminism only begin to gain major traction in society in the 20th century? Why not the 12th century, or the 5th century BC?
Because a globalist agenda couldn't be pushed back then? and to an extent it did get major traction. There were many historical matriarchal societies. Especially in Africa and Native America. many early Societies did allow women to do certain things on par with men. Just now with all the new technology jews were able to push it in the most developed place and use that developed place to fuck everywhere else over Including the people they parasite off of.
In the past, economic opportunities for women were mostly limited to prostitute. People lived harsh lives, in austere environments, where war and random brutality were common. With abundant oil coming to the market (which produces an estimated 25,000 hours of human labor in one barrel), the mechanization of society creating a super-abundance of resources, and the "long peace" post WWII, the conditions were set for women to push for their "liberation." The 'white' man of course indulged in his natural urge to appease and pander to the woman.
Cope. You can have a massive abundance of resources without going forward socially.

Also I don't want to hear a monkey talk to me about "the natural urge to appease" when half of your children are being raised by single mothers. Your people should be the angriest at jews, considering they fucked you guys over the hardest. Whatever new experiment the elites want to pull, they pull it off on the hood niggas first. African Americans got totally fucked by the jews harder than whites ever did or could. MFW went from (somewhat) stable communities to committing a majority of the crimes with most children being raised by single mothers in the span of like 60 years. Not to mention the rampant amount of sexual deviance and materialism/consumerism. Just read some of the most popular rap lyrics... :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: all produced by goldSTEIN records.

Last edited:
Always remember the golden rule.

Nothing is ever whiteys fault. When in doubt. Blame jews

The original dindus

View attachment 380585
I said that before and I'll say it again: it amazes me how shitskins are mostly abused by other shitskins and yet blame le whitey for everything. Whites are da joos of shitskin copers

I agree completely

doesn't mean they controlled whites brains into making them champion woman's rights and globohomo
Massmedia has a huge amount of Jews involved and is the main deciding factor in what people vote for. Jews are on a per capita basis pushing feminism harder than any other race.

Last edited:
Here's you saying the west are jew slaves. You said the first to me and the 2nd to @Copexodius Maximus Either jews control the west and as a result modern western ideology or jews fucked you themselves out of their own strength and willpower. Again, you can't have it both ways and jews cant control the world when the argument suits it so. Now you flip flopped again and think America IS a jewish slave. JFL. If America is a jewish slave then modern American ideological thoughts are jewish. That's not a hard train of thought.

I'm not saying feminism was entirely jewish, this would obviously be false. But I am saying that influences of the rich elite merchant jewish class spung very niche radical groups (feminists, suffraggettes, etc.) which ALL RACES HAD to the forefront. This is shown in how many elitists who are jews and who do control the media and etc. Something artificial happened for things to change so radically in less than a century. Your people just weren't significant enough on the world stage for the elites to care about empowering your radicals (Although T.E Lawrence did during ww1)

I think the Jewish connection to these groups is that because of the holocaust many don't want other groups to ever go through that and they think by being left wing and progressive, they're preventing future holocausts or something.

Enemies? No.
Competitors? Yes.

The puppets are the cucks, the ((jewels)) are the puppet masters and we are the victims.

Last edited: