Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are so thirsty that it makes basic interactions with foids extremely awkward, even if you're just being friendly.

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
A few weeks back I was on a long road trip to visit family member a family member in the northern area of my state. On the way back I stopped to check out the scenic overlook at a national park on the side of the Interstate I was traveling on, and of course there were tons of people and tourists.

Long story short. I ran into the wife of my brother-in-laws friend, and I instantly recognized that Noodle foid. She didn't remember me (no surprise), but I thought I would say hello just to be nice since I was in a good mood. Things seemed normal enough as we exchanged pleasantries, and she asked how my sister was doing, then we just briefly talked about the park and how nice the views were.

I'd never been there before, so I just told her I would follow her and the line of people to the scenic overlooks, and at that point I started to get weird vibes, as if she thought I was being a pest and wanted something from her or to hit on her or some other nonsense. So I just pretended to be messing around on my phone and let her go ahead. There's no doubt in my mind that foids get hit on so much these days that it automatically puts them on edge (even in busy public spaces) when any sub 6 man initiates basic conversation even without intentions of anything else.

Sub6 males are seen as creepy perverts today

this is why i dont interact with femoids even if they start the conversation i just mad dog them and walk away. i dont want them taking an advantage of me. go ask chad for directions fucking whore i fucking hate you and hope you die get out of my fucking face bitch.

It's weird how men ARE thirsty, and yet few men actually rape (in Minecraft). You'd think with how thirsty we all are, there would be a lot more rapings in Minecraft. But apparently, the law is a very good protector of women.

AFTER LAST JERKING OFF ON SPEED SESSION I WANT TO VOMIT WHEN I THINK ABOUT SEX (IN VIDEO GAME)
Speed sessions are bad. I jerk for hours.

It's weird how men ARE thirsty, and yet few men actually rape (in Minecraft). You'd think with how thirsty we all are, there would be a lot more rapings in Minecraft. But apparently, the law is a very good protector of women.
There should be more rape