Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men aren't more perverted than women

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Girls giggle and blush because of every shit, it is so obvious they are the more perverted ones. Just because men have the impulse to fuck far more often, doesn't mean sex is on their mind 24/7. While women... yeah, they really are that obsessed with sex.

While male kids still play with lego they already start to objectify themselves and dress slutty.

Girls giggle and blush because of every shit, it is so obvious they are the more perverted ones. Just because men have the impulse to fuck far more often, doesn't mean sex is on their mind 24/7. While women... yeah, they really are that obsessed with sex.
I don't consider it perversion to have sex on the mind, I jsut wish I was in their thoughts

Women are perverted but only to chads

Foids are so dumb and shallow jfl.

High IQ, I've said this before, women think about sex 24/7, I see it on ny sisters all the time.
But some retards still believe men are the sex zombies

Male sex drive is, basically: fuck, creampie and be done with it.

Female sex drive is far more complex, devious, machiavellian.

1. First the foid seeks to assemble an army of beta orbiters to provide her with social proof.
2. Then she uses this social clout to obtain a queue of betabuxx suitors she isn't attracted to.
3. She seduces the highest-status betabuxxer she can find.
4. She slowly convinces the betabuxxer to put a child in her.
5. Once the betabuxxer is "in love" and willing to impregnate her, she withdraws, postpones the offer.
6. She finds a Chad to impregnate her anonymously in a dark alley, cucking her betabux provider.
7. Once she is pregnant with Chad, she turns around to her betabuxxer and allow him to creampie her.
8. Once her belly grows she spreads to everyone that the betabuxxer is the real father of her kid.
9. She uses social proof and her army of beta orbiters to pressure said betabuxxer to marry her, and provide for her.
10. She uses sporadic offers of starfish sex, to keep the betabuxxer "hooked" and providing for her and her kid for decades.
11. She divorce-rapes the betabuxxer.
12. She uses the resources of the betabuxxer to track down Chad that impregnated her dreaming of living a "romance".
13. She finds out that Chad doesn't want anything to do with her.
14. Her actions over the decades have taught her daughters to manipulate men, and her sons to be white knights.

Foid sexual behavior is much more complex, and typically follows the script above --- if not in practice, at least in her fantasies.

Last edited:
Male sex drive is, basically: fuck, creampie and be done with it.

Female sex drive is far more complex, devious, machiavellian.

1. First the foid seeks to assemble an army of beta orbiters to provide her with social proof.
2. Then she uses this social clout to obtain a queue of betabuxx suitors she isn't attracted to.
3. She seduces the highest-status betabuxxer she can find.
4. She slowly convinces the betabuxxer to put a child in her.
5. Once the betabuxxer is "in love" and willing to impregnate her, she withdraws, postpones the offer.
6. She finds a Chad to impregnate her anonymously in a dark alley, cucking her betabux provider.
7. Once she is pregnant with Chad, she turns around to her betabuxxer and allow him to creampie her.
8. Once her belly grows she spreads to everyone that the betabuxxer is the real father of her kid.
9. She uses social proof and her army of beta orbiters to pressure said betabuxxer to marry her, and provide for her.
10. She uses sporadic offers of starfish sex, to keep the betabuxxer "hooked" and providing for her and her kid for decades.
11. She divorce-rapes the betabuxxer.
12. She uses the resources of the betabuxxer to track down Chad that impregnated her dreaming of living a "romance".
13. She finds out that Chad doesn't want anything to do with her.
14. Her actions over the decades have taught her daughters to manipulate men, and her sons to be white knights.

Foid sexual behavior is much more complex, and typically follows the script above --- if not in practice, at least in her fantasies.
Nailed it.

they 100% have lower sex drive then men dude. how can i say this?

because theres women willing to go years of just masturbating vs having sex, waiting for perfect gigachad, when they have chadlites lined up wanting to fuck them

tell me one man who has a normal sex drive that has an army of 6/10, slim chicks with gym bodies lined up wanting to ride his cock, but would rather jerk off waiting for 9/10 gigastacy.

women 100% have a lower sex drive, or else they wouldnt be willing to not have sex with 6/10s and 7/10s just to wait for an 8/10.

@jerkjocky is right! Foids have lower sex drive as compared to men. It can also be seen in animals.

they 100% have lower sex drive then men dude. how can i say this?

because theres women willing to go years of just masturbating vs having sex, waiting for perfect gigachad, when they have chadlites lined up wanting to fuck them

tell me one man who has a normal sex drive that has an army of 6/10, slim chicks with gym bodies lined up wanting to ride his cock, but would rather jerk off waiting for 9/10 gigastacy.

women 100% have a lower sex drive, or else they wouldnt be willing to not have sex with 6/10s and 7/10s just to wait for an 8/10.
Only males have a "I must creampie pussy" drive.

Females' sex drive is directed towards seducing one reliable betabuxx provider and making her children with Chads on the side.

@jerkjocky is right! Foids have lower sex drive as compared to men. It can also be seen in animals.
idk why anyone would think women have the same sex drive as men. its so brainlet moment. if they did, inceldom would be far far reduced. if they had the same sex drive as men, with the options they have available to them, they would be getting fucked by 5 different guys every day. which some of them do, sure, but by and large the majority of them are willing to shun away perfectly decent looking, fit guys just to wait for gigachad.

Only males have a "I must creampie pussy" drive.

Females' sex drive is directed towards seducing one reliable betabuxx provider and making her children with Chads on the side.
sex drive = drive to have sex

are you fucking mentally handicapped?

sex drive = drive to have sex
sex drive = drive to have starfish sex with betabuxxer while not fertile in order to seduce him while having sex with Chad when fertile in order to get pregnant from him, all the while creating a web of deceit in which the betabuxx is tricked into investing his resources in her and Chad's children as if it were his own, lest the child would most likely not survive and the purpose of sex (reproduction) would then be wasted. This is the foid's "sex drive" explained for retards. Only males are driven to creampie. Foid's sex drive is enormously more complex.
are you fucking mentally handicapped?
Yes.
Less dumb than you, though.

sex drive = drive to have starfish sex with betabuxxer while not fertile in order to seduce him while having sex with Chad when fertile in order to get pregnant from him, all the while creating a web of deceit in which the betabuxx is tricked into investing his resources in her and Chad's children as if it were his own, lest the child would most likely not survive and the purpose of sex (reproduction) would then be wasted. This is the foid's "sex drive" explained for retards. Only males are driven to creampie. Foid's sex drive is enormously more complex.
dual mating strategy isnt "sex drive" stupid fuck. it would be like saying mens "sex drive" is to lift weights or to make money or to dress nicer etc in hopes of getting sex. the strategy a person uses to to mate is not their "sex drive" you obsolute fucking moronic brainlet piece of shit. "sexdrive" = the desire to fuck. the method in which they do so isnt the "sexdrive". you probably cant understand this because you have a sub100 IQ. fucking mentally challenged piece of shit

All women are degenrate lizard brained creatures

dual mating strategy isnt "sex drive" stupid fuck. it would be like saying mens "sex drive" is to lift weights or to make money or to dress nicer etc in hopes of getting sex. the strategy a person uses to to mate is not their "sex drive" you obsolute fucking moronic brainlet piece of shit. "sexdrive" = the desire to fuck. the method in which they do so isnt the "sexdrive". you probably cant understand this because you have a sub100 IQ. fucking mentally challenged piece of shit
Look up the definitions of the words, dude.

Everything you do in order to get sex is a behavior driven by your "sex drive".

If you lift a dumbbell thinking "this will help me get pussy" then that movement was DRIVEN by your desire for SEX.

It doesn't get any more simple than that. If you can't read what I wrote, and yet refuse to grab a dictionary, then I can't help you.

driven by your "sex drive".
Yes driven by it. Not what it actually is. I go buy food "driven by my hunger drive", but my hunger drive is not the desire to go to the store, its the desire to eat. The method in which i fulfil that desire, like you said, is DRIVEN by the desire, but its not the actual desire.

Sex drive = the desire to have sex. That strategy someone employes to fulfil that is driven by the drive, but the actually drive is to have sex dude.

:blackpill:
foids are the ones that inserts all kinds of things in their hole to get sexual satisfaction. they will even allow dogs inside their holes.

Women are more sexual than men, they can’t make a difference between a human being and a sexual being, they sexualize everyone, that’s why they hate ugly men so much, even if they are good human beings, because sex with ugly men isn’t satisfying for them

man, foids are really really brainlet cumdumpsters.

every other day i believe that more and more

Women are more sexual than men, they can’t make a difference between a human being and a sexual being, they sexualize everyone, that’s why they hate ugly men so much, even if they are good human beings
This. Girls care not about what you do, but who you are.

A 6'1" muscular prisoner has more value in their eyes than a short, ugly brain surgeon.

Nature and society are actually antagonistic towards each other. Civilisation is a beta rebellion against the ways of the jungle where only 10% procreated instead of 90%.

Girls care not about what you do, but who you are.

A 6'1" muscular prisoner has more value in their eyes than a short, ugly brain surgeon.

Nature and society are actually antagonistic towards each other. Civilisation is a beta rebellion against the ways of the jungle where only 10% procreated instead of 90%.
High IQ.

It's a myth that men are hornier