Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "MEn hAvE SuCH uNrEaLiStiC StAnDarDS"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Yet the same fucking 400+ lb landwhale femoids who say this shit would expect men to be 6'5+ ft chads who are millionaires by 18, not a virgin and moved out of our parents house at 18 and the list just fucking goes on.

Edit:I realized if men really did have unrealistic standards then foids would be the incels not men.

Last edited:
The same bitches who complain that no man wants to fuck them because they spend they're time going after gigachads that wouldnt touch em with a ten foot pole.

no such thing as femcel

I think I do have unrealistic standards because I want a low body count foid that can cook and does not post cringy stuff on social media so because of that I am going to die alone

Don't be obese is about as mild a standard can get...

I think I do have unrealistic standards because I want a low body count foid that can cook and does not post cringy stuff on social media so because of that I am going to die alone

I put more effort into my looks than most foids do by just dieting and staying skinny.

they are hypocrats and dont realize it because they have - 3-5 points of IQ

Everything women complain about men, is projection