Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men now more weight conscious than women (studies)

B

bcroger

Major
-men more weight consciousness than women
Although women show higher rates of obesity, men are now more frequently engage in weight loss efforts, with potentially adverse health
Source:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323065

Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) 40% of white men and women are obese. Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has over 10 lbs more muscle and denser bones than do women.

Women are "significantly" more obese than men and the gap is growing (source)

Likely due to online dating.

Last edited:
I am overweight but yet 90% of foids are still larger than me or at least my size

imagine being fat on tutorial mode

I am overweight but yet 90% of foids are still larger than me or at least my size

imagine being fat on tutorial mode
I work for the government. I live a mid size Texas town outside Dallas with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANYONE can.

Women are less likely to do sports or go to the gym, Or get off their ass in general
In theory they can just lay around like an infant all day and chad will come soon enough, Even to the fattest ugliest and stinkiest

I’m relatively light and decently muscular from sportsballmaxxing but I have some proportions where I appear obese from a distance, I can’t do much to change it besides continue to lift and run everyday, if I find out it’s part of my composition it would be a major black pill to the point where i’d cry.

Women are less likely to do sports or go to the gym, Or get off their ass in general
In theory they can just lay around like an infant all day and chad will come soon enough, Even to the fattest ugliest and stinkiest

only women are allowed to be fat

This is because of the "UnrEAliStiC StAnDArdS" retards that think looking like the average attractive foid you see is too unrealistic and impossible to attain

JFL :lul: Fuckin clown world

I always thought it was weird that americans make fun of other people's looks when they're one burger away from a triple bypass

fat whore's smv > this whole forum

Not to mention those same toilets would expect a man to be 6'0 ft, have at least 25,000,00$ minimum and have 3 lamborghinis at age 18 with no shame at all

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANYONE can.
No, this is why this site exists. There is no one for us.

Women are fucking lazy, entitled and don’t like to work. It’s no surprise they are fat. I’ve seen some hardworking skinny bitches but they are rare and act very masculine. They usually have three digit body counts too. Overdrive sluts.

They got what they wanted

:feelsbadman: It’s so hard not to be demoralized

Men are still shamed for their bodies.
Women are not.

All of this fat acceptance shit only applies to females.
These same obese foids, who talk about fat acceptance, reject obese men.

Men are still shamed for their bodies.
Women are not.

All of this fat acceptance shit only applies to females.
These same obese foids, who talk about fat acceptance, reject obese men.
agree

brutal thread. What the fuck do burgercels even eat to become that obese?? Over here, i eat like 3-4k calories a day of pure junk fried food and i'm still built like a stick. Im just imagining how much would they need to eat to become an obese fuck.

I think in recent times, there has been a paradigm shift in gender roles.

In the 60's for example, men made the money and had more opportunities, so it was more of a looks contest for foids, societal standards wanted them to be thin and attractive.

Now in the current day, all societal standards held against foids are gone, they also outearn men and perform better in education, now foids get to select based off looks. Honestly society could operate one some weird reverse where foids go out to earn money and men are stay at home husbands.

However it does not work so great in reverse, its harder to be significantly attractive as a man than it is as a woman (hence the vomit foids spew where they say they always see fine girls but not good looking guys, this is in part due to in group bias but also just genetics)

Foids also just do not do great under stress and thier pussy dries up as the breadwinner usually, as well as if they are submitting to a potentially male boss, its not good for infidelity.

Men naturally as well don't really want to take care of children and stuff.

I could go on about it more but it would probably be better as its own stand alone post, but the world in 2024 is operating off of some weird backwards logic.

I expect it has more to do with the fact that men tend to take charge of their situation, while women tend to go "body positivity", especially in this day and age.

fat whore's smv > this whole forum
Volcel if you wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back