Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men Only See Women Positively Because of Receiving Sex or The Possibility of It

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Take a normie looking guy give him a decade long dry spell of no sexual action at all and watch how hateful and resentful of women he becomes. Sex is what keeps the bluepill alive and relations between women and men peaceful. The only reason women are allowed to get away with being a worthless burdensome drain on society is because of their sexual assets which guys are genetically programmed to desperately want.

It is shown by studies that the vagina produces copulins during sex which enters into the man's bloodstream and his brain, giving the woman high levels of influence over the man's mind, this is when the male becomes pussy-whipped. If a man was prevented from being sexually intimate, this effect wears off.

This is why the bluepill and women are wonderful effect occurs even though any man can easily observe the inherent deficits in character, personality and passion that is present in every woman. Only incels who are blackpilled and accepted they will forever be denied sex are immune to this and the subhuman degenerate nature of females is revealed.

As for the IT phenomenon these are closet incels who have observed the truth but shy away from it, both due to fear of wrong-think, guilt at their own dark feelings and the faint hope of receiving affection for their kindness one day. Inceltears virgins are closet misognyists who overcompensate by simping for women, to protect their own ego and gain validation.

Take a normie looking guy give him a decade long dry spell of no sexual action at all and watch how hateful and resentful of women he becomes. Sex is what keeps the bluepill alive and relations between women and men peaceful. The only reason women are allowed to get away with being a worthless burdensome drain on society is because of their sexual assets which guys are genetically programmed to desperately want.

It is shown by studies that the vagina produces copulins during sex which enters into the man's bloodstream and his brain, giving the woman high levels of influence over the man's mind, this is when the male becomes pussy-whipped. If a man was prevented from being sexually intimate, this effect wears off.

This is why the bluepill and women are wonderful effect occurs even though any man can easily observe the inherent deficits in character, personality and passion that is present in every woman. Only incels who are blackpilled and accepted they will forever be denied sex are immune to this and the subhuman degenerate nature of females is revealed.

As for the IT phenomenon these are closet incels who have observed the truth but shy away from it, both due to fear of wrong-think, guilt at their own dark feelings and the faint hope of receiving affection for their kindness one day. Inceltears virgins are closet misognyists who overcompensate by simping for women, to protect their own ego and gain validation.

you mean the copulins enter the mans penis? how do they enter man body? if through penis then condom stops them

I swear down its u that always doubts Ur intelligence.

Ur threads are always good and U ain't dumb. Whether u think slow at least u are a free mind and not an NPC.

Yes, this is very true. A man's brain does not think rationally when he sees a woman he feels attraction for. He falls victim to wishful thinking and is delusional about the true nature of females.

Ur threads are always good and U ain't dumb. Whether u think slow at least u are a free mind and not an NPC.
OP makes based threads tbh

There's more to intelligence than being articulate and I lack in many of these areas. Even my verbal intelligence isn't good.

There's more to intelligence than being articulate and I lack in many of these areas. Even my verbal intelligence isn't good.
Im shit at conveying me thoughts especially irl. I sound like a retard the person doesn't understand my point of view n a dat and I have shit vocabulary im constantly asking ppl what words mean.

Based and high IQ

It's not just that. Men have a protective impulse towards women in the same way they do children.

We're a bunch of dumb animals.

Good post. Most men are nice to foids coz they have bluepilled delusionals of being able to eventually get sex from them. Once you become blackpilled and lose that hope, you see foids as entitled whores.

20200531 154806

I not get any copulins!

Corpseulins only.

Over for me