Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Men should always make the first move" is a grand deception

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
There is no sub-8 man on this planet who made the first move and didn't get accused of sexual harassment and isn't rotting Guantanamo Bay prison. Foids are always looking for an excuse to falsely accuse non-Chads and get them locked up so that they are excluded from the gene pool.

And this whole "men should make the first move" was a huge lie spread by foids to separate the Chads from the non-Chads. Soys and simps gladly bought this lie thinking that worshiping M'Lady would help them ascend. And needless to say, it didn't. The moment a man goes down on his knees and begs a woman for her love, he becomes a subhuman in her eyes.

In reality Chads never make the first move, foids are always the ones to approach them.
JFL if some bluepilled cuck thinks that approaching a foid won't get him Me'Tooed.

If you were destined to ascend then foids will break down the door of your basement to fuck your brains out. And if you weren't then you better dig a manhole and rot in it because out there is a cruel gynocentric world that is patiently waiting for non-Chads to make the smallest mistake (like breathing the air around foids or looking at her) which gives them an excuse to lock your ugly ass in a prison.

I was about to make a post about this. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Einstein IQ and should immediately be stickied.

NEVER APPROACH.

Women make the first move obviously. If you don't get approached its over.

If you need to try cold approaching , its over. It has to be natural , Since school girls showing interest in you and keeps like that for the rest of your life

If you need to try cold approaching , its over. It has to be natural , Since school girls showing interest in you and keeps like that for the rest of your life

Cold approaching is such a huge scam. It only works if you're good looking.

Cold approaching is stupid. Such bluepilled advice. :bluepill:
Most of the people telling others to make the first move are stupid.

Men make the first move is simply an extension of women getting everything in life handed to them

there literally was a pretty girl in my school who hit on my 6'3 (6\10) shy(really shy) friend jfl it's so over

There is no sub-8 man on this planet who made the first move and didn't get accused of sexual harassment and isn't rotting Guantanamo Bay prison. Foids are always looking for an excuse to falsely accuse non-Chads and get them locked up so that they are excluded from the gene pool.

And this whole "men should make the first move" was a huge lie spread by foids to separate the Chads from the non-Chads. Soys and simps gladly bought this lie thinking that worshiping M'Lady would help them ascend. And needless to say, it didn't. The moment a man goes down on his knees and begs a woman for her love, he becomes a subhuman in her eyes.

In reality Chads never make the first move, foids are always the ones to approach them. JFL if some bluepilled cuck thinks that approaching a foid won't get him Me'Tooed.

If you were destined to ascend then foids will break down the door of your basement to fuck your brains out. And if you weren't then you better dig a manhole and rot in it because out there is a cruel gynocentric world that is patiently waiting for non-Chads to make the smallest mistake (like breathing the air around foids or looking at her) which gives them an excuse to lock your ugly ass in a prison.

sanity in an insane forum full of belief in PUA magic

NEVER APPROACH.
Women make the first move obviously. If you don't get approached its over.
Couldn't agree more. OP YOU ARE GIGA BASED WITH INFINITE IQ :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To the Closet PUA/redpill copers of the forum, if you have to approach, IT NEVER EVEN FUCKING BEGAN. Saying "volcel if you don't approach" is extreme fucking bluepill/redpill cope.

Men making the first move ( In cucked Western countries, in Eastern countries they would have based arranged marriages ) was because back then women didn't have rights. The man was expected to pay for stuff since a female back then didn't have any income.

But now with them gaining rights and equal jobs as men they still expect us to withhold some sort of chivalry which makes me laugh.
Fuck off whore, you chose for this.

Agreed, if she likes you, she will let you know.

If you are unsure she likes you, well, it means she doesn't like you.

Couldn't agree more. OP YOU ARE GIGA BASED WITH INFINITE IQ :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To the Closet PUA/redpill copers of the forum, if you have to approach, IT NEVER EVEN FUCKING BEGAN. Saying "volcel if you don't approach" is extreme fucking bluepill/redpill cope.
Vocel if you dont approach and go to prision theory
If you plan on approaching, you better get yourself an elegant GOER watch on your wrist. Be a supreme gentleman with class, ladies love it :feelsLSD:
the best watch

NEVER APPROACH.
If u have to try it's over, nuff said. Also size of the galaxy IQ.

BASED

Chad get cold approached

Very true and I can't wait for foids to suffer for such cruelty.

JFL if some bluepilled cuck thinks that approaching a foid won't get him Me'Tooed.
Cucks are too inhibited to approach, they only whiteknight for girls in their social circle. Only redpillers and PUA fags approach random women.

I once asked a high tier normie how did he manage to get a GF, he told me he did nothing, she made the move. This is happening with normies, imagine what Chad gets?

I once asked a high tier normie how did he manage to get a GF, he told me he did nothing, she made the move. This is happening with normies, imagine what Chad gets?
probably shouldnt imagine chad life unless you want to rope

Even if you do approach, usually foids will give you FUCKING OBVIOUS signs that's she interested.

If there are no FUCKING OBVIOUS signs of interest you should no even bother.

Jfl approaching a foid in 2020 if you’re sub 9.5. It’s over for sub9.5 men. Never began tbhngldedsrs.