Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Men should be bodyshamed more"

foid: "men have enormous standards"

also foid: "i'd settle for a bodybuilder if i didnt have better options but i do so eh"

im going to die alone.

Men are the only ones body shamed
Reddit Admin 1: *Browses FDS for five minutes*

Reddit Admin 1: Hey uh, boss shouldn't we ban this subreddit? Looks like they're saying some pretty shitty things about men. But they're still up. Kinda goes against our policy against hate speech right?

Reddit admin 2: Nope looks fine to me.

Reddit admin 1: But uh, didn't we ban those other subreddits doing the same thing except they were men? Isn't that a bit unfair? Especially in the age of "equality"?

Reddit Admin 2: *Looks dumbfounded* What? Are you stupid? of course not. It fits the matriarchal world agenda. Also these are women. Women have holes, therefore they are exempt from any consequences, rules, or laws. The future is female after all. Didn't you read the handbook?

Reddit admin 1: Well yeah... It just seems a bit strange is all. Sorry for asking

Reddit Admin 2: Look i can tell you haven't been drinking your soy, and i don't want to bring this up with management. Just drink your soy and do your job. There are specific rules in place that everyone needs to abide by, except women of course. Now here *Hands soy bottle*.

Reddit admin 1: *drinks*

Reddit Admin 2: Better?

Reddit admin 1: Better! :)
It's funny because it's very likely true :feelskek:

Last edited:
EYztQDBWoAIyK8I