Men's default mindset is denial. We are a minority.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★
19d 8h 2m
I've got some coworkers and, mostly, they are normies. There's the usual chadlite and the usual fat neckbeard.

Being in my 30's, when i hear those normies talking about their relationship they always lament the fact they get starfish sex once in a while, but they try to console each other by saying "every relationship is like that". They never talk openly about getting cucked. but personally i've come to know about at least two instances of said thing happen and the man just pretended it was "nothing" but burning in the inside.

Even the fucking neckbeard, which is disgusting even by incel standards (fat, white and crooked teeth, the usual), tries to hangout with the group, basically getting mocked in a perpetual cycle.

non-chads cope with life by being in denial, we are a minority.

That's why the world hates us, we remind them their shitty life.

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★★
1d 18h 27m
Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
83d 19h 29m
I think I would enjoy starfish sex a lot.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 5h 55m
Normies cope way harder than redpilled incels tbh

D

Dotrinfobe

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 6h 29m
its what happens whne you actively chase a girl and she somehow settle with you. she never liked you that much in the first place. thats wht redpill and bluepill "just approach and chase girls" are garbage for LTRs, you actively sabotage yourself basically by charming a foid temporarily, then it goes downhill once it extends beyond a couple months and turn into starfish very infrequent sex.

i believe a "healthy" long lasting LTRs mostly happen when the girl was into the guy. if its the reverse it tends to lead to divorce rape and shit.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★
12d 19h 45m
That's why the world hates us, we remind them their shitty life.

They blame us for the cold reality that they don't want to face, lel.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
83d 19h 29m
idk if it's bad
I heard it's just the girl lay there and does nothing or say nothing or anything. That doesn't sound terrible to me at all.