Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mental toughness is genetic btw

It's all fucking genetics even the desire to work hard is genetic for God's SAKE

It's always fucking genetics..

i can't cope myself with the genetic pills.

god doesn't have to made me like this.

It's all fucking genetics even the desire to work hard is genetic for God's SAKE
Essentially yea that’s what the study basically proves. The desire to work hard aka mental toughness is genetic

At least I know that there are no missed chances

No mental toughness for your face

@Fat Link @proudWEED @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Dregster think this should be pinned

I am non-nt, it was over from the start

Unsurprising. A crap ton of personality traits are heritable, therefore inevitably genetic, no reason why this trait shouldn't be as well.

Unsurprising. A crap ton of personality traits are heritable, therefore inevitably genetic, no reason why this trait shouldn't be as well.

Yup. One thing I think Incels have against normies is mental toughness not the way this thread describes but mental health wise.

Normies legit kill themselves over the stupidest things legit. But there are people here with dead parents, have gone homeless, brutally abused, etc but they still survive rotting here. Normies will commit suicide over a breakup lol

Yup. One thing I think Incels have against normies is mental toughness not the way this thread describes but mental health wise.

Normies legit kill themselves over the stupidest things legit. But there are people here with dead parents, have gone homeless, brutally abused, etc but they still survive rotting here. Normies will commit suicide over a breakup lol
Exactly:yes:. Our problems are their nightmares and "nobody's life can be that bad:foidSoy::foidSoy:":feelsjuice::feelsUnreal:.

I have the most brutal story about this, I inherited my mental weakness from my grandfather (mother's father) and it ruined my life and is still currently ruining my life. Worst part is, everyone else in my family are tough but no I just had to inherit from that one gene
Genetic lottery is very brutal

Mental toughness in the sense to push yourself to your limits & go beyond is genetic. To mentally be able to challenge yourself is genetic.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1469029222000772#:~:text=Specifically, the heritability estimate for,of genetics on psychological variables.

If ur non NT then forget about surpassing limits.
It’s not just about the sheer dna but also activitating the gene expression for mental resilience, which most people nowadays don’t because they grew up middle class and with no father figure who was high t, as well as barely any dht for a hypermasculine brain.

If you don’t have mental toughness, either do some genuine hard shit and survive it, or inject t. No excuses if you have parents who went thru harder shit tbh.

If you don’t have mental toughness, either do some genuine hard shit and survive it, or inject t. No excuses if you have parents who went thru harder shit tbh.
read my other replies I’m not referring to being able to go through hard shit. Well I am but in a different sense I mean like pushing your limits physically, intellectually or you know whatever. Like most of the people on this forum are not just Incels we have actual severe issues we dealt with irl that normies don’t. This is what separates a standard khv irl and a blackpilled incel because 25-35% of men are incel

read my other replies I’m not referring to being able to go through hard shit. Well I am but in a different sense I mean like pushing your limits physically, intellectually or you know whatever. Like most of the people on this forum are not just Incels we have actual severe issues we dealt with irl that normies don’t. This is what separates a standard khv irl and a blackpilled incel because 25-35% of men are incel
There’s way to sort of compensate for shit genes, for example roids, different growth factors for recovery, choline and other acetylcholine precursors for memory, and high dose gh for more bdnf and ngf + low dose lsd

@all this time roids can help with overall frame but like in terms of aesthetics it can’t. Like if you don’t have the proper insertions u can’t look aesthetic

@all this time roids can help with overall frame but like in terms of aesthetics it can’t. Like if you don’t have the proper insertions u can’t look aesthetic
Yeah, but earliest age for clavicle fusion was 23, if you’re under 25 there’s hope as long as you’re willing to do what it takes, you’ll need to run higher dosages and run your body into the ground in order to give your body the environment and stress to become wider and thicker, nothing changes if nothing changes, from 18-23 I’ve become way wider doing everything I could to max my frame, and I started puberty early(10-11) so I’m just trying to give tips tbh.

What’s your bideltoid @all this time

What’s your bideltoid @all this time
Haven’t measured, but I assume it’s at least average now, compared to when I was a skinnyfat narrow trucel

Haven’t measured, but I assume it’s at least average now, compared to when I was a skinnyfat narrow trucel
I want the same waist but wider shoulders. My waist is 25.5 inches but my bideltoid is 17

I want the same waist but wider shoulders. My waist is 25.5 inches but my bideltoid is 17
25 is lean lol, im not too familiar with bideltoid, what’s small, avg, and big?

25 is lean lol, im not too familiar with bideltoid, what’s small, avg, and big?
EF5E4C94 4B38 4B91 91AE 713811BC89D8

22, shit I gotta measure it just to see where I stand, I know for sure it’s wider than when I graduated, just not sure how much wider. Working janitor , warehouse, landscaping, and carts + gym + peds has def grown my frame though, it’s legit but ik not everyone has or will have the same mentality as me to framemaxx

Having bad genes plus mental toughness genes is the cruelest thing. Just keep trying and grinding even though you achieve nothing. Been there, done that.

I don't doubt that. Personality is highly genetic and the other part of it is environmental. For incels you're suppressed by your genes and your environment, so giga fucked.

22, shit I gotta measure it just to see where I stand, I know for sure it’s wider than when I graduated, just not sure how much wider. Working janitor , warehouse, landscaping, and carts + gym + peds has def grown my frame though, it’s legit but ik not everyone has or will have the same mentality as me to framemaxx
How can I make my clavicles wider?

America’s “garbage in/garbage out” system has spawned an ocean of individuals that have 0 mental toughness hence the madness and instability

How can I make my clavicles wider?
Any androgen + gh pathway will get you wider if used with physical activity (manual job or gym), the external stress will force your bone to remodel, and igf has enormous proliferation effects on your cells, androgens sensitizes your body to igf + it’s just good for overall masc development, if you’re going to run sarms, run rad since it has the highest androgenic to anabolic ratio, as for roids test or any prohormone like 4 andro will do

Gh pathway can range from just mk677, to mk677 + a ghrh, or any ghrp + a ghrh, mk677 is basically oral ghrp-6, so that’s why you need to pair it with a ghrh like mod grf 1-29, cjc 1295 dac, etc. generic gh works too but tbh I feel like it’s more likely to be faked so use at ur own discretion, the main thing you want tho is high igf levels since that’s what truly grows your frame and permanently adds new cells, not only bone but also muscle/satellite cells

Well, my dad´s a heroin addict and a bum... no wonder why im on .is

Any androgen + gh pathway will get you wider if used with physical activity (manual job or gym), the external stress will force your bone to remodel, and igf has enormous proliferation effects on your cells, androgens sensitizes your body to igf + it’s just good for overall masc development, if you’re going to run sarms, run rad since it has the highest androgenic to anabolic ratio, as for roids test or any prohormone like 4 andro will do

Gh pathway can range from just mk677, to mk677 + a ghrh, or any ghrp + a ghrh, mk677 is basically oral ghrp-6, so that’s why you need to pair it with a ghrh like mod grf 1-29, cjc 1295 dac, etc. generic gh works too but tbh I feel like it’s more likely to be faked so use at ur own discretion, the main thing you want tho is high igf levels since that’s what truly grows your frame and permanently adds new cells, not only bone but also muscle/satellite cells
How can I get those things

chad genetics = mental toughness

I'd be mentally tough too if I got complimented constantly and had people to help me out but chads think it was their efforts that led them to success.

I'd be mentally tough too if I got complimented constantly and had people to help me out but chads think it was their efforts that led them to success.
ID BE MENTALLY TOUGH TOO if i was 6'4 and had a big frame

Are we talking about the same mental toughness?

Mental toughness is something most people have but only normoids can utilise it due to the structure of the world triggering hard work in them and not non nts

View attachment 1074316

Can I run rad + mk677 with a pct or is a test base required
You don’t need a test base if you’re running sub 10-12 weeks imo, i ran 4 andro with rad but tbh anything that converts to estrogen works, even milk could most likely give you enough estrogen tbh, rad didn’t fuck me up side effects wise as most ppl claim, but ymmv. As for pct you could prob recover natty tbh, but I ran enclomiphene for a month, along with some natty t boosters like fadogia for the lh and tongkat for the estrogen suppression( helps with the feedback loop, more e = harder for the body to pump test, n vice versa)

View attachment 1074316

Can I run rad + mk677 with a pct or is a test base required
Reread ur question, you mean run like a serm along with rad? No don’t tbh, you’re shutting your growth prematurely with shit like nolva and clomid, enclo is prob a bit better but still fuses ur shit a tad bit, so if you’re going to run it , run it after your cycle for less than a month

Mental toughness in the sense to push yourself to your limits & go beyond is genetic. To mentally be able to challenge yourself is genetic.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1469029222000772#:~:text=Specifically, the heritability estimate for,of genetics on psychological variables.

If ur non NT then forget about surpassing limits.
Not entirely the case, my dad and mom are historically massive lazy asses and I’ve always been quite hard working when it comes to school and academics as well as my language learning.

Might just be cause I’m coping