Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mental toughness is genetic btw

You don’t need a test base if you’re running sub 10-12 weeks imo, i ran 4 andro with rad but tbh anything that converts to estrogen works, even milk could most likely give you enough estrogen tbh, rad didn’t fuck me up side effects wise as most ppl claim, but ymmv. As for pct you could prob recover natty tbh, but I ran enclomiphene for a month, along with some natty t boosters like fadogia for the lh and tongkat for the estrogen suppression( helps with the feedback loop, more e = harder for the body to pump test, n vice versa)
So I can run rad 140 by itself with no test base for 8 weeks?
I think I’ll still get a pct tho tbh just to be safe. Heard clomid and nolvadex are good too for a 4 week cycle after.

Reread ur question, you mean run like a serm along with rad? No don’t tbh, you’re shutting your growth prematurely with shit like nolva and clomid, enclo is prob a bit better but still fuses ur shit a tad bit, so if you’re going to run it , run it after your cycle for less than a month
Nah I don’t mean take pct during, meant after
I meant can I run rad 140 + mk677 for 8 weeks then pct for 4

I'm genetic
non-NT geniuses mog everything to Oblivion.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- Spinoza
- Kant
- Aristole
- Pluto
- Marcus Aurellius
- Emil Cioran
- Philipp Mainlander
- Eduard Von Hartmann
- Inmendham ( Gary on jewtube )
- Fernando Pessoa ( from my country )
- Tesla
- The unabomber guy

OP is a cuck.

non-NT geniuses mog everything to Oblivion.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- Spinoza
- Kant
- Aristole
- Pluto
- Marcus Aurellius
- Emil Cioran
- Philipp Mainlander
- Eduard Von Hartmann
- Inmendham ( Gary on jewtube )
- Fernando Pessoa ( from my country )
- Tesla
- The unabomber guy

OP is a cuck.
we also have - Bobby Fischer over here @faded smart jite

So I can run rad 140 by itself with no test base for 8 weeks?
I think I’ll still get a pct tho tbh just to be safe. Heard clomid and nolvadex are good too for a 4 week cycle after.
Yeah so long as you don’t feel any low e signs, rad will act in place as your androgen so you need estrogen to keep you motivated + not get fucked joints+ no libido, as long as you feel good you most likely don’t need test base

You can get nolva or clomid just in case, but keep in mind for lgd every subject who ran it for 4-5 weeks came back fully no pct, so you’d most likely be fine running it at 8 weeks if you’re high t natty

Yeah so long as you don’t feel any low e signs, rad will act in place as your androgen so you need estrogen to keep you motivated + not get fucked joints+ no libido, as long as you feel good you most likely don’t need test base
Ur saying that milk is fine during the cycle for e?
And should I get some of that natural t booster too
You can get nolva or clomid just in case, but keep in mind for lgd every subject who ran it for 4-5 weeks came back fully no pct, so you’d most likely be fine running it at 8 weeks if you’re high t natty
Is a 50 mg tablet of clomid good
Sounds good
i think I might start it in the summer
Gonna use MK 677 only rn
It’s coming in tmrw

Ur saying that milk is fine during the cycle for e?
And should I get some of that natural t booster too
Pretty much, and it doesn’t hurt to run natty t boosters during ur pct tbh, specifically 10% tongkat at 200mg, and maybe some fadogia + boron, just make sure estrogen is rather low during pct since the higher your estrogen is when you’re recovering your testosterone back, the harder it is for your body to produce test since it thinks why does it need more test if you’re already having enough estrogen in your body(t metabolizes into multiple other hormones, e being one of them) so you get a negative feedback loop
Is a 50 mg tablet of clomid good
Sounds good, just run the lowest dose you possibly can if you want your plates to not fuse, rad shouldn’t be that suppressive, I ran it 20-30mg for 12 weeks and that was a while ago
i think I might start it in the summer
Gonna use MK 677 only rn
It’s coming in tmrw
I just restocked on some 677, the sleep is beautiful tbh, also remember with 677 take it fasted, some ppl think you can eat with it since it’s “oral” but if it works the same way as ghrp-6, it means insulin blunts the gh pulse that you get from 677, so you want to have no carbs, and tbh just no food in general to get the max effect from it

Pretty much, and it doesn’t hurt to run natty t boosters during ur pct tbh, specifically 10% tongkat at 200mg, and maybe some fadogia + boron, just make sure estrogen is rather low during pct since the higher your estrogen is when you’re recovering your testosterone back, the harder it is for your body to produce test since it thinks why does it need more test if you’re already having enough estrogen in your body(t metabolizes into multiple other hormones, e being one of them) so you get a negative feedback loop
yea I get what you mean Ill definitely keep this in mind. I’m gonna do more research into it cause I don’t wanna go in blind. I’m not starting rn but wanna get a lot of info before I do. Prolly a few more months.
Sounds good, just run the lowest dose you possibly can if you want your plates to not fuse, rad shouldn’t be that suppressive, I ran it 20-30mg for 12 weeks and that was a while ago
Lowest dose of rad? Yea I was thinking a 25 mg for like 8 weeks or lowest dose of clomid?
I just restocked on some 677, the sleep is beautiful tbh, also remember with 677 take it fasted, some ppl think you can eat with it since it’s “oral” but if it works the same way as ghrp-6, it means insulin blunts the gh pulse that you get from 677, so you want to have no carbs, and tbh just no food in general to get the max effect from it
Yea the mk677 came in this morning before I even woke up lol

I drank 25 mg of it in a 1 ml solution
I also had some milk after but that’s all, no other foods or drink

yea I get what you mean Ill definitely keep this in mind. I’m gonna do more research into it cause I don’t wanna go in blind. I’m not starting rn but wanna get a lot of info before I do. Prolly a few more months
Definitely
Lowest dose of rad? Yea I was thinking a 25 mg for like 8 weeks or lowest dose of clomid?
like lowest dose to run of both?
Yea the mk677 came in this morning before I even woke up lol

I drank 25 mg of it in a 1 ml solution
I also had some milk after but that’s all, no other foods or drink
milk has some sugar tho, next time wait an hr b4 drinking or eating anything tbh

Yea
The pct and rad
50 clomid, 10 rad if you want to get just in the gym effects( increased strength, increased muscle), 20 + if you want to feel it even outside the gym(sweating, being hot as fuck, increased metabolism, manic tier)
ah alright lol
I already had mine this morning so I’ll do that tmrw
:yes:

50 clomid, 10 rad if you want to get just in the gym effects( increased strength, increased muscle), 20 + if you want to feel it even outside the gym(sweating, being hot as fuck, increased metabolism, manic tier)
For the fadogia, tongkat and boron where should I get them

make sure estrogen is rather low during pct since the higher your estrogen is when you’re recovering your testosterone back,
is there anything that I should avoid or any food/drink?

For the fadogia, tongkat and boron where should I get them
Barlowes for fadogia, nootropics depot or liftmode for 10% tongkat(don’t get 2% it’s weak), and boron tbh any boron works
is there anything that I should avoid or any food/drink?
during pct? No tbh just eat a lot, train hard, and do your best to keep ur gains

If you're a chad, working hard actually means something to you. You can buy nice clothes, take foids out, go on vacations etc. They actually have a reason to work hard. As a subhuman you work hard only to come back to an empty room and no one is there to congratulate you for working hard. Money and success are meaningless to an incel, no matter how much normies say otherwise.

Last edited: