Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcels are the most misunderstood people on the planet

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
It's ironic how misunderstood Mentalcels are in society considering how understanding the mentalcel is by contrast. Sufferers in life are the real genuine people on this planet, they speak up for what's right and have compassion for fellow sufferers in life.

A lot of normal people who coast through life are fake as fuck. They're disingenuous, judgemental and hostile to those perceived beneath them. Sufferers of anxiety and depression for instance are criminally misunderstood. This suffering makes you raw and real, which is frowned upon in this society. Throughout my entire life I've been misunderstood, which has been a factor in the abuse I've experienced (gaslighting, bullying etc).

A lot of sufferers are very bright and articulate people with an open outlook on the world, but they're stars that can't shine, oppressed by the constructs of which we inhabit. Those that suffer and don't fit in are those that I'd truly like to associate with, REAL FUCKIN PEOPLE WITH REAL HEARTS AND MINDS :whatfeels:.

mentalcels are not real unless ur born neurodivergent other than that its BS

Yes, sometimes people ruin people even if they don't look bad, maybe that person was good and didn't take advantage of others to win respect. Many of those who criticize mentalcels are just scared that one day they surpass them, because they aren't so fucked up with the issue of appearance.

mentalcels have shit lives lol.

It's ironic how misunderstood Mentalcels are in society considering how understanding the mentalcel is by contrast. Sufferers in life are the real genuine people on this planet, they speak up for what's right and have compassion for fellow sufferers in life.

A lot of normal people who coast through life are fake as fuck. They're disingenuous, judgemental and hostile to those perceived beneath them. Sufferers of anxiety and depression for instance are criminally misunderstood. This suffering makes you raw and real, which is frowned upon in this society. Throughout my entire life I've been misunderstood, which has been a factor in the abuse I've experienced (gaslighting, bullying etc).

A lot of sufferers are very bright and articulate people with an open outlook on the world, but they're stars that can't shine, oppressed by the constructs of which we inhabit. Those that suffer and don't fit in are those that I'd truly like to associate with, REAL FUCKIN PEOPLE WITH REAL HEARTS AND MINDS :whatfeels:.

mentalcels are not real unless ur born neurodivergent other than that its BS
I guess it's all labels defined by doctors since time began who use 'depression' as a marketing phrase for capitalism. It's essentially a term to define a chemical imbalance of irregulated emotions.

For me, I've suffered my entire life with this chemical imbalance which is defined as 'clinical depression and anxiety disorder'. I've always had crippling low self esteem. I'm incapable of feeling joyful emotions, I only feel deep despair. This has led to me feeling highly irritable and hopeless about the world around me. If this society was more accepting of others, then I'm sure many of us wouldn't feel this suffering. We've been pre-conditioned to feel this way from a lifetime of mistreatment which has really fucked our state of mind beyond disrepair.

Yes, sometimes people ruin people even if they don't look bad, maybe that person was good and didn't take advantage of others to win respect. Many of those who criticize mentalcels are just scared that one day they surpass them, because they aren't so fucked up with the issue of appearance.
I honestly believe that 'mentalcels' are the most beautiful kind hearted people on the planet. Any sufferer I've ever met has had more compassion, more understanding than any fucker out there. I'm a fellow sufferer and some have said the same about me as I wear my heart on my sleeve. I speak out for those who are fucked in life.

I wish we lived in a world of 'mentalcels', but instead we have to live in a world of ignorance and judgemental people who treat you how they fuckin perceive you, fuck this shit.

I honestly believe that 'mentalcels' are the most beautiful kind hearted people on the planet. Any sufferer I've ever met has had more compassion, more understanding than any fucker out there. I'm a fellow sufferer and some have said the same about me as I wear my heart on my sleeve. I speak out for those who are fucked in life.

I wish we lived in a world of 'mentalcels', but instead we have to live in a world of ignorance and judgemental people who treat you how they fuckin perceive you, fuck this shit.
The worst thing is that here a lot incels of body but sheep mind. In other words, many ugly people who are still doing and thinking the same as the society that excluded them.

Inceltears complains about generalization and generalizes. But here they also do that with women and blacks hating them all equally. Only to then complain about the "bad image" because of the greycels. When themselves make the same mistakes and don't change other than for their own daily routine.

Well, I’ve been in psych wards several times.

Those that say “mentalcels are not real” have truly lived sheltered lives.

I’ve met people so crazy they will literally bite off their own fingers if they are not heavily sedated and restrained.

And that is just one example out of hundreds I could share.

But anyway, I have only ever had friends within the mental health system.

Mentalcels have been the only people to ever truly care about me.

High IQ post

actual mentalcel example

As someone who is sub5 and has all the mental issues too I find it hard to feel for average lookers who just have autism etc.

Well, I’ve been in psych wards several times.

Those that say “mentalcels are not real” have truly lived sheltered lives.

I’ve met people so crazy they will literally bite off their own fingers if they are not heavily sedated and restrained.

And that is just one example out of hundreds I could share.

But anyway, I have only ever had friends within the mental health system.

Mentalcels have been the only people to ever truly care about me.
Exactly, I've also witnessed this from a schizophrenic uncle amongst other people. I've seen ex addicts go completely crazy and they were once ordinary people. My own mental health has always been bad, I've suffered with major depression and anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember, I've been to the depths of despair on so many occasions. I also have traits of asperger's which is undiagnosed. There's a stigma due to fear of ending up in a mental institution.

I just spent over an hour disclosing my abuse to a support worker. I was sat there for a long time, opening up about the fear, threats and intimidation I've been dealing with for years. I mentioned my mental health issues and she shared her story of feeling suicidal and the stigma behind mental health.

Normal people say 'have a nice weekend', this doesn't exist in my world of endless suffering. Trauma and suffering is all relative, we all have a story to tell in this life, for guys like us its a story like no other :whatfeels:..

The worst thing is that here a lot incels of body but sheep mind. In other words, many ugly people who are still doing and thinking the same as the society that excluded them.

Inceltears complains about generalization and generalizes. But here they also do that with women and blacks hating them all equally. Only to then complain about the "bad image" because of the greycels. When themselves make the same mistakes and don't change other than for their own daily routine.
This. There are multiple factors why Stacy won't choose you. One thot's incel is another thot's Chad.