Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Mentalcel's problems isn't their looks, it's their personality/behavior"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've seen this flawed statement, and it's laughable. People will say "If that 5.5/10 dude isn't getting laid, looks have nothing to do with looks, it's only his social flaws" but that statement is flawed. You do realize a socially awkward Chad can still get laid, right? Now, you'll say "sure, socially weird Chad can get laid but normies need social skills".

So in essence this "mentalcel" is an average looking dude with social deficiencies, so there are two ways of fixing this:

1. Looksmax to become good looking
2. Fix social flaws

Now, which one is better? Number 1 of course, after all, being good looking creates attraction, the most important thing.
Also, getting into a relationship doesn't guarantee sex:
Even if they do have sex, you think that sex is gonna be as hot and passionate compared to if the dude was Chad? of course not. It's more near "starfish sex".

So let's make it clear, no matter what the situation: LOOKS ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. Truecel or Mentalcel, LOOKS ARE THE PROBLEM. If you think behavior or personality issues are a bigger issue than looks, you're an idiot who isn't fully blackpilled.

sorry but autism is a death sentence regardless of your looks

The problem is that some tend to think that all mentalcels look like chad, in reality, bad genetic is a package deal, and most often than not, mentalcels are ugly as fuck, and also lack social skills, and the confidence and abilities to develop them. Autism would affect even chad, but to a lesser extent because his good look would make women look past his mental illness.

Last edited:
I've seen this flawed statement, and it's laughable. People will say "If that 5.5/10 dude isn't getting laid, looks have nothing to do with looks, it's only his social flaws" but that statement is flawed. You do realize a socially awkward Chad can still get laid, right? Now, you'll say "sure, socially weird Chad can get laid but normies need social skills".

So in essence this "mentalcel" is an average looking dude with social deficiencies, so there are two ways of fixing this:

1. Looksmax to become good looking
2. Fix social flaws

Now, which one is better? Number 1 of course, after all, being good looking creates attraction, the most important thing.
Also, getting into a relationship doesn't guarantee sex:
Even if they do have sex, you think that sex is gonna be as hot and passionate compared to if the dude was Chad? of course not. It's more near "starfish sex".

So let's make it clear, no matter what the situation: LOOKS ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. Truecel or Mentalcel, LOOKS ARE THE PROBLEM. If you think behavior or personality issues are a bigger issue than looks, you're an idiot who isn't fully blackpilled.

Like another guy said:

The personality meme is spouted by Infiltrators and women who want to gaslight you into thinking the problem is your brain and not getting laid is your choice, not your looks / genes.

The dude who made that second post you linked is giga high IQ and deserves a spot as a mod on this site :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

This is the biggest black-pill, even if you get a gf through personalitymaxxing, the sex you have will be nothing compared to the sex Chad has, a foid will have passionate sex with chad at least twice a day while you get starfish sex once a week/month if you're lucky.

This is the biggest black-pill, even if you get a gf through personalitymaxxing, the sex you have will be nothing compared to the sex Chad has, a foid will have passionate sex with chad at least twice a day while you get starfish sex once a week/month if you're lucky.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

yes, correct. i didn't deny that. but autistic chad gets laid
most aspies aren't chads. very rare for them to be chads. i think aspies are more likely to have physically weird appearances

most aspies aren't chads. very rare for them to be chads. i think aspies are more likely to have physically weird appearances
Yeah they have this distinct aspie look

that is true

which furthers my point that there is a flaw in their looks

also a socially awkward chad doesn't exist. good-looking weirdos don't exist
that's because the halo effect makes everything seem ok

Like another guy said:

The personality meme is spouted by Infiltrators and women who want to gaslight you into thinking the problem is your brain and not getting laid is your choice, not your looks / genes.

A non socially awkward Chad will get more pussy then a socially awkward one.

A non socially awkward Chad will get more pussy then a socially awkward one.
perhaps, but that isn't mentalceldom

"oh i only fucked 40 girls not 100". pshhh, who cares

I have never seen an autistic Chad irl but I have online before

I knew a retarded high tier normie in middle school that literally talked like someone that is high on marijuana permanently. He ended up taking some girls virginity in a camping trip around 8th grade.

I knew a retarded high tier normie in middle school that literally talked like someone that is high on marijuana permanently. He ended up taking some girls virginity in a camping trip around 8th grade.
JFL, NT copers like @Dregster666 and @Ropemaxx on suicide watch

LOOKS = LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Looks>Race>height>neurotypical

My problems are institutionalized cuckolding and the prohibition of prostitution.

When they look at your FACE they see your personality.

how is talking like ur high non NT?
keep fucking coping
@Feces elab.

are you saying your high normie friend seemed non NT?

Imagine being in a relationship and not having sex JFL, foids only want to fuck chad

@Feces elab.

are you saying your high normie friend seemed non NT?
The way they talked sounded like when someone is acting like they are high on marijuana. But they didnt do drugs at that point yet. I wouldnt say they were non nt, but if any unattractive male sounded or talked like that they would be deemed beyond retarded.

I used to be a mentalcel, then I started norwooding.

No it’s just that good looking guys always have good social skills
majority of the time they do. but they often have some socially awkward traits to a degree. those end up getting overlooked because of the halo effect.

also some dudes like the one I linked are good looking and have aspergers or some kind of autism

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92J2CwlkSQ

I could find other examples of dudes with autism who have girlfriends. Point is, while autism is a social deficiency, good enough looks will help you overcome it and get laid.

that dude is good looking

majority of the time they do. but they often have some socially awkward traits to a degree. those end up getting overlooked because of the halo effect.

also some dudes like the one I linked are good looking and have aspergers or some kind of autism

that dude is good looking
He prolly is less autistic than us all