Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcels what psychiatric disorders do you think you have

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Formally diagnosed or not it doesn't matter. Most isolationcel are to inept to get diagnosed anyway

I think I have some sort of avoidance disorder and anxiety. Probably some more other undiagnosed disorders since my thoughts and behaviour are so much different to normies.

Aspergers, and probably I have more idk of.

i know i have genralised anxiety and autism. i dont consider myself menalcel as chad could have the same condions and still get laid

I have either schizophrenia or schizotypal disorder

Antisocial personality disorder

aspie, BPD, BDD

along with probably 9,000 other ones. i fit the criteria for all the personality disorders except for the antisocial one and the narcissistic disorder.

i think i have anti social personality disorder on rp servers i never want to talk to anyone and same in real life and i smash up peoples greenhouses when i was younger for no reason

i think i have anti social personality disorder on rp servers i never want to talk to anyone and same in real life and i smash up peoples greenhouses when i was younger for no reason

when i played wow, i'd either multibox 4 other chars to run through the dungeon with, or i multiboxed my main along with my other chracter just to run through some dungeons.

its ogre.

im a legit schizocel .. take meds etc

when i played wow, i'd either multibox 4 other chars to run through the dungeon with, or i multiboxed my main along with my other chracter just to run through some dungeons.

its ogre.

i was too low iq to multibox 90% of the time i ended up arguing with people in the dungeon runs and threatening to kill them and shit