Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Merula Snyde is best wife material

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
1526237888546.png
D mGCrnX4AAdjXz large
Based Merula

Merula Snyde is perfect wife material and here's why:

1. She's the greatest and most powerful witch in Hogwarts, biatch.
2. She's 4th generation Slyhterin.
3. Her parents support Voldemort and are in prison.
4. She attended every Quidditch World Cup since she was born.
5. Is cute.
6. Doesn't need a gang of stacies and Chads to bully people.
7. She's in Slytherin.
8. Is cute.
9. Is very gifted, skilled and competent student.
10. Is racist, like me.
11. Is cute.
12. Despite her boorish attitude, she did demonstrate strong work ethic and can be often seen studying alone in the library.

She is indeed adorable cute wife material of culture and based. In real life there is no such thing. Merula is the only girl I support and love. I just wanted to reveal that before I die, fuck all the other foids.

Last edited:
2d and 3d foid worship should be banned tbh ngl AWALT :feelslala:

needs longer hair

How dare you!? She is very cultured and skilled unlike modern degenerate Stacies.
says biatch:
She is very uncultured and unskilled just like modern degenerate stacies > She is very cultured and skilled unlike modern degenerate Stacies.
says biatch.
seriously man? :feelsseriously:

says biatch:
She is very uncultured and unskilled just like modern degenerate stacies > She is very cultured and skilled unlike modern degenerate Stacies.
says biatch.
seriously man? :feelsseriously:
"Ermagerd she said biatch!"
Aight Mr Goodie two shoes, you belong to Gryffincucks, there's no doubt about it.

"Ermagerd she said biatch!"
Aight Mr Goodie two shoes, you belong to Gryffincucks, there's no doubt about it.
fuck off, Im not into that shit at all xd
which means that I only can be 100% objective :feelswhere: .

OMG hermione, harry potters is sooo kute OMG, I wonder if his dick is as cute as he is TeeHee
(((Wife-material)))
(probably not on point with that characters mood but I think you know what I mean)

Seriously though If someone unironically says biatch in fiction or real life you can tell what kind of person that is. And thats not wife material.
get real bro swollow the black pill :feelsgah::blackpill: AWALT

Also did she colour her hair? suspicious isnt it? :feelshehe:

she doesn't charge my wand tbh

she doesn't charge my wand tbh
It is becuz u are gay and like Harry Potter and Ron Weasley their dicks.

fuck off, Im not into that shit at all xd
which means that I only can be 100% objective :feelswhere: .

OMG hermione, harry potters is sooo kute OMG, I wonder if his dick is as cute as he is TeeHee
(((Wife-material)))
(probably not on point with that characters mood but I think you know what I mean)

Seriously though If someone unironically says biatch in fiction or real life you can tell what kind of person that is. And thats not wife material.
get real bro swollow the black pill :feelsgah::blackpill: AWALT

Also did she colour her hair? suspicious isnt it? :feelshehe:
:feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

The 2D Foid was created by Jam City, so obviously by males, not by J. K. Rowling. Also, you see that Merula is no typical Foid, she's based, has no Sex before marriage and cute.

She is too ugly tbh, i dont like her.

Seems like crap

I thought Slytherin were the evil ones?

She is too ugly tbh, i dont like her.
:chad:
I thought Slytherin were the evil ones?
This is just a stereotype. Slytherin stands for cunning, resourcefulness and ambition. Merula acts often bold and mean, and she's kind of a bully, but in a cute way, like she acts like she's the most powerful witch, even though she's in first grade lol. Throughout the story she progresses nice with my character, and I'm able to date her, and lot of cute chats with her, Coping in Hogwarts. :heart:

And it seems that no one of you is standing in the way between me, and my future waife, Merula Snyde.

It is the truth, she is ugly tomboy.
Cope. She has excellent facial proportions. If you don't like her hair or character, it's just your personal preference.

Cope. She has excellent facial proportions. If you don't like her hair or character, it's just your personal preference.
I dont like her chin and hair tbh.

Fuck her haters tbh.

She also is a great singer (Knowing it's just a fandub).

I can understand that some people like some movie or anime characters more and some less. But I don't really understand the concept of a waifu. How do you get so obsessed with one character?

I used to like HP but the fanbase is soy so i quit.

I can understand that some people like some movie or anime characters more and some less. But I don't really understand the concept of a waifu. How do you get so obsessed with one character?
Since 3D Foids are shit, can you blame us? Because as an Incel you can easily fall in love and sympathize with 2D Foids better, simple as that.

I used to like HP but the fanbase is soy so i quit.
All fanbases are soy more or less. Do not care about that. Main reason I play Hogwarts Mystery is that I can date cute witch. Also, roleplaying in Hogwarts is fun.

Since 3D Foids are shit, can you blame us? Because as an Incel you can easily fall in love and sympathize with 2D Foids better, simple as that.
But you can't even talk to her or have sex with her. Do you imagine going on dates with her? Just trying to understand waifus.

But you can't even talk to her or have sex with her. Do you imagine going on dates with her? Just trying to understand waifus.
Can you do it with 3D women though? :lul::feels:

never heard of her :/
but seeing the ugly animation how can you call that "waifu material"

She sounds like the typical foid except for a few things tbh, who made her?

what a whore look at those knees

what a whore look at those knees
I'll warn you, don't you dare messing with the great Mrs Snyde!

From now on, I will put a hex on everyone who insult Merula.

yikes not waifu material at all

Furunkulus!
All Merula haters are now 1 point uglier than before. Hehehehe.

I grew out of my Harry Potter phase at about 8 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back