Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trad Muslim Deathnik: "my wife had a past"

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I (28M) got married to my wife (25F) last 2 years and recently she confess saying she wasn't a virgin when I married her. She doesn't want to keep it secret from me as she feels it's a betrayal.

The moment she did, I've made my mind on divorcing her cuz virginity is a deal breaker for me. Am not trying to make a rash judgement rightnow so I can assess the situation pragmatically. Although am certain, that's the end of our relationship.. We have a 1 year old kid which makes the scenario more complicated.

Ever since my wife's confession, I've lost both love and bedroom responds towards her (even though she's a lady you'll consider a 9 or 10) which was what made me proceeded my decision.

My wife is very understanding of the situation and although she's sad with my verdict, she understood the magnitude of such act, I explained to her no marriage should be build with a weak foundation. Lies, Unchastity and deceive are all remedy to failure and disaster.

She wanted to remain in the house with me till her 3 months Idah period elapses. I've decided I will gift the big house to her since she has our son to raise as well. She has a decent job although I make a lot to support the entire family as the breadwinner.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/yyqwh9/mym28_wife25_confess_she_had_a_past/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_body

ommmm fuckable 25 year olds

that's one of the reason you should never enter a marriage while you're not a virgin so when she confess to you this shit you know already that you have done the same.
he will probably stay with her since he's such a fucking cuck. if he don't he will never find another woman.

it's full of troons telling him to "put his big boy pants on" and accept it

I wanted to say no hymen no diamond but.... is he a cuck my god..

Islam can't stop women from being whores. At least she told him. He should get a paternity test.