Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Messi is cucked

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

Jfl, Messi posts a pic with her wife but the whore posts one alone. She not only doesnt care about the manlet, but she is also ashamed to be seen with him. It's fucking over

Last edited:
Mogged by chadnaldo

Hes autistic and hes manlet, if he had not been football player he would have been Top poster on this forum

Why did he get married? he's a multi-millionaire player, he could've stayed single and fucked as many women as he wanted.

because you are killing my confidence to post comments here & online I'm already so anxious about my english pls dude stop english shaming :feelsrope:

Messi is 5'6" and that is with growth hormone he took as a kid. Without it, he would most likely be like 5 feet or less.

Ronaldo is 6'1"

Pele is 5 foot 6
Maradona is 5 foot 4
Messi is 5 foot 6
I am seeing a pattern

because you are killing my confidence to post comments here & online I'm already so anxious about my english pls dude stop english shaming :feelsrope:
im not a good speaker/writer myself. but have you read the post? just lol idc i wanted to post smth

Why did he get married?
I can't imagine what possesses any man, let alone a rich celebrity, to get married nowadays. It is all downside and no upside. More and more men, particularly high SMV men, are getting this now it seems, but still a long way to go.

Proof that status and money will never truly compensate looks

being a manlet in football is actually good tbh

Why did he get married? he's a multi-millionaire player, he could've stayed single and fucked as many women as he wanted.
Because he like most men actually desires love. If you take a look you will see countless of rich sport players getting married very early, as oppose to rich women who ussualy settle in their thirties. Women are ones that want multiple partners and especially they want men who had a lot of partners. So, as we know women shape social dynamics according to their instincts and they created orldw where it is normal to have as much casual sex as possible while young and lately to marry when they already gave their best years to other men.
Messi probably thinks his wife loves him, little he knows that if he wasn't famous she wouldn't bother to look in his direction.

over 4 manlets

Jfl at him for having a non-white wife.

View attachment 131397
Jfl, Messi posts a pic with her wife but the whore posts one alone. She not only doesnt care about the manlet, but she is also ashamed to be seen with him. It's fucking over
Man, you’re cherry picking her posts and taking shit out of context.

On the same day that she posted that pic of her alone she also posted one with him and their kids. And today she just posted another one of them romantically kissing in a sunset. She has tons of pictures of him and of her showing love to him in her insta lol.

Man, you’re cherry picking her posts and taking shit out of context.

View attachment 131489
On the same day that she posted that pic of her alone she also posted one with him and their kids. And today she just posted another one of them romantically kissing in a sunset. She has tons of pictures of him and of her showing love to him in her insta lol.
She posted a pic with her kids, Messi just happened to be there. And what a coincidence that the only pic she posts with him is only their shadows in the sunset. She is ashamed to admit she is dating a sub 5

Man, he is statusmaxxed. She is proud to be dating the most famous footballer in the world, and he isn’t even ugly, without status he would still be a normie, but he does have it, and it halos him to oblivion. I like how you deliberately ignored this picture that was clearly visible in the screenshot I posted:

She posted a pic with her kids, Messi just happened to be there. And what a coincidence that the only pic she posts with him is only their shadows in the sunset. She is ashamed to admit she is dating a sub 5
^

Man, he is statusmaxxed. She is proud to be dating the most famous footballer in the world, and he isn’t even ugly, without status he would still be a normie, but he does have it, and it halos him to oblivion. I like how you deliberately ignored this picture that was clearly visible in the screenshot I posted:
View attachment 131503

^
Well I don't know. I don't follow whores on normiegram, I just found this pic on /sp/ and reposted it here

JFL how? Looks NT to me.

Apparently he was diagnosed when he was 8. He’s lucky he’s good at sports otherwise he’d posting on here. Sorry for Cuckit source but it has translations

Apparently he was diagnosed when he was 8. He’s lucky he’s good at sports otherwise he’d posting on here. Sorry for Cuckit source but it has translations

Wow, thats news for me tbh, big news.

Just look how she lights up in the company with a Chad and all girls act like this it´s like feel so fortunate to be in the presence of superior men (in terms of looks) and I will never experience a girl looking at me like that.

Wow, thats news for me tbh, big news.

Yeah bro just earn $44,832,960.00 USD per year (base pay, not including sponsorship deals and promotions) and you'll over come your ASD

Is that a noodlewhore?

reminder that Messi only reached 5'6 with the help of growth hormones (when he joined Barcelona as youngster, they agreed to pay for the treatment)