Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Metal music must be the ultimate cope music. Am i wrong?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
-It´s heavy
-It´s loud
-It´s aggressive
-It´s powerful

I started litening to metal and hard rock at the age of 14. since then i have been an
avid record collector. I tried to get with rock chicks when i was younger but had
no luck. But the music... the music has been a huge part of my life and it have granted
me strength ever since my youth. It has been instrumental to make me endure my life.

I don´t think i would have been alive today without it. Do you see music as a great cope
in your lives? In that case what type of music has helped you through it all?

giphy.gif

grew up listening rock too, but now i am into more calm ones

Country is better in every way and the true loner song

I actually own some country albums so i enjoy some of that stuff myself.
And DAMN! The country songs can be depressing lol.
That’s life

I like that depressing stuff

-It´s heavy
-It´s loud
-It´s aggressive
-It´s powerful

I started litening to metal and hard rock at the age of 14. since then i have been an
avid record collector. I tried to get with rock chicks when i was younger but had
no luck. But the music... the music has been a huge part of my life and it have granted
me strength ever since my youth. It has been instrumental to make me endure my life.

I don´t think i would have been alive today without it. Do you see music as a great cope
in your lives? In that case what type of music has helped you through it all?

giphy.gif
Black metal

Heavy metal is mostly for losers who cannot get sex and normal social life. It's an illusion of power for a powerless, violence for a non-violent and an ear-lust performed on electric instruments.

In a letter to a heavy-metal programme at the youth radio station in East Germany (1988), female fan wrote:

"I found my way into heavy metal because of a group of boys, who influenced me a lot. Before that relationship, HM was for me only chaos, meaningless, madness, listened by misfits, drunkards and freaks. By chanse I got to know some of them more personal. I noticed that many boys have problems with their parents, with girls, in the school, at work. Almost all of them can't deal with our society ".
She probably hang out only with the 'successful' metalheads ( not the 'freaks' ) but even they had a personal problems and didn't looked fit for life.
Anyways, it's time to listen to something misogynistic :society:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jadbru_nlHE

Metal and more specifically depressive suicidal black metal had helped me cope with life and is good to listen to and chill out to while smoking weed. DSBM is one of the only genres that really captures negative emotions well and is good for mentally ill freaks and incels. It's not just about normies crying how sad they are because a foid broke up with them or something.

I'm in just so much weird music, it's not even funny. I'm glad I had a chance to listen to it all though the older I get, the less I choose to listen to heavy metal and more i listen to electronic music but I still love listening To black metal the more depressing the better. It gives me a feeling of pride like a viking hiking in the snow at midnight in norway. But the older I get The more I've been getting into background noise type. Music like YouTube, playlist, especially chill out house and uplifting trans and other forms of chill out EDM. Even some ambient stuff. I've also been getting into soothing jazz. Music to me is a bad habit. It just becomes a distraction after a while. Right now, I mainly listen to podcast and audio books. Especially when I'm at work or at the gym. It replaces my social life pretty well not that I really had anything to begin with. It just fills in the void for me. I'm lucky I have a job that allows me to put my headphones in and listen to whatever I want to.

Last edited: