Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mewing

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm a very young youngcel, 15, so this can probably benifit still me. I started mewing when I was 13. I learned about it from one of those mens' self improvement youtube channels so as you can probably guess this was before I was officially blackpilled.

My mewing was sort of on and off when I was 13-14. I'd do it for about a month, not notice much difference and stop. The fist time I started I just noticed my jaw was slightly wider, I think from the muscle. This wasn't really an improvement so I stopped (The main problem with my jaw is the length).

Now I'm doing it again and plan on continuing. The main things I want are to increase undereye support and jaw length (in the body and the ramus) but I have little hope for improvement.

Leave this site. Come back when 23 and still incel. Don't waste your youth here. Try at least to ascend.

yeah keep going, only benefits. Chewing is also important

mewing is mostly the maxilla and giving room for the jaw develops naturally, but iirc chewing does release some hormones who are shown to stimulate jaw development.

It's not very effective if you're not a 7 year old tbh

Bro, just get lefort 3 and be happy.

It's not very effective if you're not a 7 year old tbh
Cope

Leave this site. Come back when 23 and still incel. Don't waste your youth here. Try at least to ascend.
Kg2eu7H

The 15yo in question...its better to know these things now rather than live a life of pain

? It isn't. It's just braindead lil teenagers who start mewing at about 15, then their bones start going forward or w/e, but this is due to puberty, not mewing.
mewing works

Brutal catboy mew

No, their jaws mog because they went through puberty.
my jaw didnt change at all in puberty. Also, mewing works even after puberty, but slower.

it probably only works for some people to varying degrees

:yes:

lmao. "just mew brah"
@Diocel
it won't do much tbh, maybe after like 5 years when you are over 25

When i was younger i noticed that im breathing throw me mouth and not my nose, not thzt i knew anything it just annoyed me so i told my mom and she got me something to clear the nostrils and breath normally, when i discovered mewing i found out that i always did it since clearing my nose (nlt perfectly but still a good tongue posture) yet im very recessed.
did you press the back of the tongue to the roof of the mouth?
Also if you did, imagine how much worse it would be is you didn't.