Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory MGTOW normie idiotism

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
I believe the MGTOW and red pill ideology is aimed at getting the normies to not reproduce, as the ideology has zero effects on the ones posting on forums such as this, we´re way past even being affected by whats already affecting us by our genes. MGTOW isnt needed, the results are the same without it. The ironic results will be a society in which less people hovering around 90 & 110 iq-looks normie edge of the curve will breed, due to being influenced by the spell of mgtow, but moreso the ones around 90, due to being dumb, the result is eugenic, having more people on the right side of the IQ curve breeding.

Varg vikernes is false in his claim that MGTOW will in general take out the trash.. polygam is good blaablaa, he´s a douche. Near alpha blinded by his own genes. Again, it wont affect true incels as we are mostly fucked anyways, but it will mostly take out the ones sensitive to brainwashing, the lower normies, some around 110 IQ, most around 90. The middle chads will simply be chads and just as the case with incels, wont be affected. .. pff i do agree with varg that in that case, those lower ~maybe 88-92 IQ morons deserve to go MGTOW VOLUNTARILY in a way through brainwashing.

I mean can you imagine? Not being a true incel genetically but a normie, who not merely simps, but goes MGTOW? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::redpill::redpill::redpill:=worse than :bluepill: in a way

Last edited:
For you newbs (just in experience, not derogatory), i say 90 IQ & vice versa 110, because that is the IQ-Looks midway point between 100 and 0,1 or 199,9 in theory. No one can have 0 as then yiu wouldnt exist, and the opposite is 200 meaning the smartest person in the world prob has around 195-99 if measured. Adapted to society=100 IQ=rich=babes=good looks=100 IQ=Babes=..yadayada. The dumbest and the smartest are the ugliest, in general.

Mgtow isnt merely to ignore women, that isnt the main message, it is to even ignore women who take an interest in you. This may sound insane, but that is the goal of mgtow. And the whole of the red pill movement and all its "prophets" on youtube. As such, it will take out tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of men out of the genepool, mostly the ones with around 90 IQ. They planned MGTOW for a long time. For all you WoW players out there, remember druids? And a little spell/buff called mark of the wild? combined with gift of the wild=MGTOW. The more subtle the IRL spell is through this game, the more effective. Its not the obvious ones that are the most real, but the opposite. F.ex, another subtle spell: im tired.. i´ll take a seat... ........ . ........
i cant stand anymore, so i´ll sit
i cant stand IT anymore, so i´ll SLIT

babom

Most of people may think:Ehhh.. i dont associate sitting with cutting my wrists, of course i dont. I just thought about it now cause you said so. No. By having heard wrists, cut, slit, chair, sit, cant stand anymore, tired etc, they will mash together in your subconscious so that every time you sit down due to fatigue, you will build up ideas of suicide. SLitting or othrerwise.

Last edited:
Normies are braindead fucking zombies. They basically have NO free will. I guess the chads have priviligies yes, but even less free will than the edge normies. As they are closer to the imitation middle

Nobody living in the sphere of influence of the english speaking world has free will. The magic is too deep. Yes, magic, not just words. If words have effect they are just as much magic as wands shooting out of thingies as in Harry potter, its the effects that count, not the light effetc etc. This would shock anyone not knowing this who lives in english speaking countries especially. Your actions are not your own entirely. And you can never know if what you do is your own idea or one of the times you were manipulated to do it. Theres f.ex hundreds of words alone pertaining to divorce, ive made a list. Wont bore you and show them. I would be SURPRISED if the divorce rate went lower than 80%.

Taylor the Fiend is based though and he's pretty much MGTOW.