Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MGTOW?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
what is incels.is opinion on MGTOW? personally i think it is less men going their own way than it is men being sent their own way lol. i used to describe myself as a volcel for a while even though i had never had any romantic or sexual experiences, i just used the word as a cope to convince myself that its because i am voluntarily doing it not because of my looks, height, social skills, etc. but i do like their mens rights activism and anti-gynocentrism

Go your own way brother

Men Sent Their Own Way; if they were attractive and high status, foids wouldn’t have treated them badly in cuck marriage. :society:

Men Getting Triggered Over Women

A lot of MGTOWs are incels high on pure uncut copium. Others are failed normies who can no longer compete. They go their own way but mentally they're all up in that pussy.

a problem i do have with MGTOW is they use incel as an insult for people who are involuntary celibate due to not being sexually desirable as if they themselves are CHOOSING to go their own way and they could pull any stacy they want if they tried. but overall i do like what the movement stands for
Go your own way brother
im getting there brocel, this last heartbreak is making me stronger and makes me want to avoid foids even more.

Last edited:
Ugly betas disguised as sigma males.

There was a great livestream on YouTube maybe a year or two ago on "MGTOW chats" between Incelmatics and FACEandLMS and Sandman, Lamprey and Ayam. It was a great meeting of minds. Sandman made the point that the difference between MGTOW and Incel is probably generational. The difference between men sent their own way and those going their own way. I'm one of the older guys here from the older Millennial cohort - Inceldom is a normal state of being for many zoomers whether they put that label on it or not meanwhile I was a freak and loser for not being able to get a woman and there really is no excuse for it. Maybe if I had just been a bit luckier and a bit better back in 2000-2005 I could have gotten a girlfriend.

Certainly with age I don't necessarily identify as Incel anymore but more of a volcel just because age and hormones have killed my sex drive and I have just developed total contempt for women.

Many of the MGTOW guys are older, have no sex drive and have been so damaged by women I can see them never wanting to be around one ever again. There are a cohort of guys "coping" hard in that community as well some of who are men sent their own way on the younger side who found their way to that community.

There is no need for Incel and MGTOW to fight. I think the MGTOW's are bit more positive in their life outlooks than we are. This place really is a shit show.

There was a great livestream on YouTube maybe a year or two ago on "MGTOW chats" between Incelmatics and FACEandLMS and Sandman, Lamprey and Ayam. It was a great meeting of minds. Sandman made the point that the difference between MGTOW and Incel is probably generational. The difference between men sent their own way and those going their own way. I'm one of the older guys here from the older Millennial cohort - Inceldom is a normal state of being for many zoomers whether they put that label on it or not meanwhile I was a freak and loser for not being able to get a woman and there really is no excuse for it. Maybe if I had just been a bit luckier and a bit better back in 2000-2005 I could have gotten a girlfriend.

Certainly with age I don't necessarily identify as Incel anymore but more of a volcel just because age and hormones have killed my sex drive and I have just developed total contempt for women.

Many of the MGTOW guys are older, have no sex drive and have been so damaged by women I can see them never wanting to be around one ever again. There are a cohort of guys "coping" hard in that community as well some of who are men sent their own way on the younger side who found their way to that community.

There is no need for Incel and MGTOW to fight. I think the MGTOW's are bit more positive in their life outlooks than we are. This place really is a shit show.
can you be both incel and MGTOW?

better than nothing,
men need to unite

Lots of mgtows are incels in denial. Also plenty of blackpilled boomers and divorce raped men. Honestly I'm just happy people are learning about horrible nature of foids. They still think "things aren't that bad" which is basically a cope. But every man has a right to cope.

Many men have to grovel and squirm to get pussy which makes them technically not trucel