Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Might have gotten a job

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I'd rather not say specifically what it is because of a chance I could get doxxed/chances ruined from it, but big if true. Sadly because of how the job works might even be making below minimum wage, we'll see how it goes. Better than nothing, and I have had over 300-400 job applications denied in this hellhole, so i'll take what I can get.

I wont know for sure completely until it's day time, but we'll see how it goes.

Good job bro Im glad for you.

Make video and put me in

You will not get that job and your life will be ruined

I'd rather not say specifically what it is because of a chance I could get doxxed/chances ruined from it, but big if true. Sadly because of how the job works might even be making below minimum wage, we'll see how it goes. Better than nothing, and I have had over 300-400 job applications denied in this hellhole, so i'll take what I can get.

Go NEET.

You will not get that job and your life will be ruined
True, doesn't look it's working out, it's over. I don't have a job, at least not rn, still have some other opportunities i'll look into.

When you get rich don't forget about us.

still have some other opportunities i'll look into.

It is the other way around. All the companies have opportunities. It is just like the dating market. Only females have opportunities.

It is the other way around. All the companies have opportunities. It is just like the dating market. Only females have opportunities.
It's over

It didn't work out, it's over, i'd delete this thread if I could.

Sorry to hear that bro.You live in california, right? Why don't you consider moving out to somewhere else, possibly a small town for more job opportunities and less living costs?

I just don't see how an incel can thrive in chadlifornia.

Sorry to hear that bro.You live in california, right? Why don't you consider moving out to somewhere else, possibly a small town for more job opportunities and less living costs?

I just don't see how an incel can thrive in chadlifornia.
I would if I could, problem is you need money to leave this place, and the only way you can make money is by getting a job.

That is good. I want a job myself just for the cash.

Thas amazin'

True, doesn't look it's working out, it's over. I don't have a job, at least not rn, still have some other opportunities i'll look into.
sorry to hear that bro I hope you find tbh

should have [suicidefuel] tag working fucking sucks

Update on the job situation: Atm currently have around 400 or so job applications denied. Pretty much given up on getting hired at a fast food place or restaurant, applied to about 30-40 around my area, all denied, most wanted me to be able to speak Spanish, what a fucking joke.

Current prospects in my area are a grocery store (prob not gonna work out, already got denied from from around 8 I believe last time I checked, more depending on what you consider a grocery store), it's truly over.

If you don't live in L.A and you have a job/money, you really have no idea how superior of a life you have to me, and how much shit you could get done to escape inceldom.

Update on the job situation: Atm currently have around 400 or so job applications denied. Pretty much given up on getting hired at a fast food place or restaurant, applied to about 30-40 around my area, all denied, most wanted me to be able to speak Spanish, what a fucking joke.

Current prospects in my area are a grocery store (prob not gonna work out, already got denied from from around 8 I believe last time I checked, more depending on what you consider a grocery store), it's truly over.

If you don't live in L.A and you have a job/money, you really have no idea how superior of a life you have to me, and how much shit you could get done to escape inceldom.
what about getting into a trade?

I'm a NEET but say I want to get a job as a sysadmin or soft / web dev, how hard would it be? No degree btw.

Why won't they hire you

what about getting into a trade?
This, go to the unemployment office and ask if they offer any training courses

I'm a NEET but say I want to get a job as a sysadmin or soft / web dev, how hard would it be? No degree btw.
I would recommend finding an entry level IT tech job and move your way up from there

This, go to the unemployment office and ask if they offer any training courses

I would recommend finding an entry level IT tech job and move your way up from there
What about online jobs? Considering that I'm from a second world country I guess (hope ) it has high chance to pay more than a "real" one here.

What about online jobs?
I'm not really knowledgeable about how these work tbh, but I imagine you'd have to have some experience in the field or start the business yourself

I'm not really knowledgeable about how these work tbh, but I imagine you'd have to have some experience in the field or start the business yourself
I have experience in the field. I have even some OSS projects to show. I'm also ready to do first few projects for free to get reviews. Is that a good plan?

I have experience in the field. I have even some OSS projects to show. I'm also ready to do first few projects for free to get reviews. Is that a good plan?
Yes bro, go for it, good luck :feelsokman:
be careful not to get scammed though

What do you mean? Tell me about scams.
I mean, online work + offering free services can make you vulnerable, I don't have anything specific in mind tbh