Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Military IT soyboy intentionally confuses "inciting hatred" with "inciting panic"...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
5c53a639356a3876670b015a53a2ca72.png

Anyone who isn't a cuck obviously knows that the American military not only doesn't give a fuck about our constitutional rights, they train and prepare every day for the day the order is given to forcefully destroy those rights to the detriment off all non-elite Americas... Just look at this bootlicking Gog and Magog minion here... Is this soybrain really going to compare talking shit about femasites online to feigning an emergency in a crowded public space? He is responding to a quote I made about a Men's Rights Activist blogger in Quebec who was imprisoned for thought crime. You obviously cannot expect BrazilianShitcuck to provide context to his screencaps anyway. Just look at the title of the post "Inciting hatred should not be a crime"... in a sane a rational world, anyone who gives a fuck about individuality and free expression would agree, even if they were having the so called "hatred" incited against them because free speech allows them to incite "hatred" back also known as discourse... Perhaps he should go to jail for inciting hatred against incels?

Inciting violins is better!

Hope he goes back to fight for the zog. This time in Iran.

You guys don't hate fire?

I would accept a prison sentence if it was a prison like in the netherlands, where you basically just live as a NEET. It beats wagecucking IMO, and you also get the satisfaction of being a drain on the system and depriving roasties of their abortion money

Claiming that speech is violence is their way of getting around free speech laws. You cannot ban speech but you can ban violence so off to the gulags with you inkel.

The fact there's people who are willing to foster this Orwellian nightmare on society just to remove opinions they disagree with from the general discourses shows why the west is dead and might as well go away at this point.

Watching an IT member trying to use their brain is like watching the kid who eats paste trying to operate a pair of scissors without cutting himself. It's simultaneously hilarious and sad.

I would accept a prison sentence if it was a prison like in the netherlands, where you basically just live as a NEET. It beats wagecucking IMO, and you also get the satisfaction of being a drain on the system and depriving roasties of their abortion money

This is a Norway one but Lmao it's really NEET lifestyle, u even wear your own clothes LMAO :feelskek:

Just like when I posted the map of Europe that triggered then and they literally made up fake facts and hypothetical situations regarding using American pussy within European borders to try to make my 100% correct post seem incorrect... Here we have a soytard making shit up, usual for IT...

Again, if "inciting hatred" was the same as "inducing panic", every blue checkmark feminist, Klan member, Muslim hater, BLM activist, ect... would be breaking the law for having a negative opinion about other people... Obviously that is not the case, we are free (for now) to hate femoids just like IT is free to hate us... nobody is going to jail for simply hating people.