Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Millions of years of evolution, all of it ends with me

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
My family bloodline has survived all sorts of struggle and heartbreak to get to me. My blood has litERally survived for millions of years of the most brutal of natural selection, all for it to go to waste because it all ends with me. I am the product of millions of years of genetic refinement, yet its still not enough for foid standards. All because I inherited the worst traits from both parents. My bloodline will still exist if I was born female or a mogger chad. Fuck this clown world. I can't even fulfill the most basic need of reproduction. I'll be the last of my kind. I hope my sisters and cousins get married and continue the family name because I'm almost definitely gonna be a single KHHV for life. Hope is still there but the light becomes dimmer with every passing year. Life is so unbelievably unfair. I have rope thoughts every other night. Life is so fucking fucked. Its so fucking ovER.

Last edited:
You're not that special. A majority of men did not reproduce for one reason or another.
Also, genetic legacy is kind of a cope. Even if you were to reproduce, in 7 generations, no one would have even 1% of your "blood", because (unless you practice incest) it halves every generation.

That's not how evolution works

Evolution is cope, our ancestors were retarded subhumans

It's not that deep

You're not that special. A majority of men did not reproduce for one reason or another.
Also, genetic legacy is kind of a cope. Even if you were to reproduce, in 7 generations, no one would have even 1% of your "blood", because (unless you practice incest) it halves every generation.

I give 0 fucks about reproducing.

I wish my subhuman bloodline would just completely cease to exist. My sister is pregnant but she still has enough brain to get impregnated by a rougly 5'11 HTN/Chadlite who mogs every single male family member of mine into the astrorealm. Since we are biologically half siblings she will just continue my moms bloodline, my dads bloodline will end with me.

My family bloodline has survived all sorts of struggle and heartbreak to get to me. My blood has litERally survived for millions of years of the most brutal of natural selection, all for it to go to waste because it all ends with me. I am the product of millions of years of genetic refinement, yet its still not enough for foid standards. All because I inherited the worst traits from both parents. My bloodline will still exist if I was born female or a mogger chad. Fuck this clown world. I can't even fulfill the most basic need of reproduction. I'll be the last of my kind. I hope my sisters and cousins get married and continue the family name because I'm almost definitely gonna be a single KHHV for life. Hope is still there but the light becomes dimmer with every passing year. Life is so unbelievably unfair. I have rope thoughts every other night. Life is so fucking fucked. Its so fucking ovER.
No need to put that blame on yourself, it's not in your hands. Your bloodline will survive anyway , from your siblings and cousins anyway.

Entire families and bloodlines are wiped out by random floods or tornados. It doesn't really mattER

Entire families and bloodlines are wiped out by random floods or tornados. It doesn't really mattER
99% of all life has gone extinct. There's 0% of your progeny living in next 500 million years. Its better if you don't worry about retarded shit like bloodline.

evolution is a lie

A majority of men did not reproduce for one reason or another
Sure they did. There's a little something called rape, women back then just didn't rat you out because society blamed them for obvious reasons.

Sure they did. There's a little something called rape, women back then just didn't rat you out because society blamed them for obvious reasons.
We know their genes didn't make it to present day while women's did, so I don't know what other explanation could there be.
Reprod

Unless you're thinking like from 50-100-200 years ago in which is a blink of an eye in terms of evolution.

Brootal, im sure most users on here would ascend if they didnt have the tism