Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Minha péssima experiência com mulheres // my bad experience with women

Adrian_hb20

Adrian_hb20

Banned
-
I am 18 years old. I am Brazilian. I live in the poorest region of Brazil: the northeast.
Northeast culture is the most disgusting in Brazil. Here most of the population is naive with politics, economy and it is still the most degenerate region. Although 80% of the northeast is conservative, most people vote for leftist parties because they don't seek to understand politics or economics. They only believe what the various oligarchies that exist here say, and so they vote for them every year. Brazil was an oligarchy for most of its history, and that oligarchy continued in the northeast.I was born in a small town and raised on the outskirts. I grew up shy and introverted because my mother isolated me from the world. I was her youngest child and she gave birth to me when I was 42 years old, this influenced In her behavior, causing her to make me more and more isolated in order to protect myself. My younger sister spent most of her time with me and she made me develop complexes. She would tell me things that made me afraid of people, which made me shy. Because of these things, I spent the entire first grade of school isolated from people. I couldn't talk to anyone. I solicited more in high school, I even tried to date girls. The last one I tried something on was the one that had the most to do with me. She was average looking, we had lunch together, we had the same friends, we liked kinda similar music. I felt like I could be myself next to her. And she also had parents who had her in old age. At the end of last year I made it clear that I wanted something more with her. I gave up trying something when she said "not even if they forced me". Most of the girls talked bad about me without knowing me, they thought I was weird for being introverted and not living in social groups like them. Here in Brazil few people are introverted, even more so in the northeast. I'm poor and introverted, that's enough for most girls not to look me in the face. Last year I decided that I would lose my virginity. I signed up to casual dating sites, but no girls came through my profiles. Never kissed. I never got laid either. I feel useless for being a virgin at 18 years old. In Brazil, many people lose their virginity at 15 years of age. I wrote this post using Google translator, sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.

the northeast
tenor.gif

The way you South Americancels describe your countries makes me glad im not from there.

I think @Govid_Dorious is from Brazil.

Ok but who asked

OThe main fictional characters and most honored real people in the northeast are crooks and usurpers. Here people like Lampião, Paulo Freire, Lula, Chicó, etc. are placed on a pedestal.

Welcome youngcel. Don't worry, you're not the only one. 29 and still KHHV. Compare yourself to me and you might perhaps find hope.
Over. :feelsrope:

whats up with the increasing amount of brazilians here lately

It's ragefuel when scumciety expects men to be extroverted while women can choose to be introverted if they want it.

I am 18 years old. I am Brazilian. I live in the poorest region of Brazil: the northeast.
Northeast culture is the most disgusting in Brazil. Here most of the population is naive with politics, economy and it is still the most degenerate region. Although 80% of the northeast is conservative, most people vote for leftist parties because they don't seek to understand politics or economics. They only believe what the various oligarchies that exist here say, and so they vote for them every year. Brazil was an oligarchy for most of its history, and that oligarchy continued in the northeast.I was born in a small town and raised on the outskirts. I grew up shy and introverted because my mother isolated me from the world. I was her youngest child and she gave birth to me when I was 42 years old, this influenced In her behavior, causing her to make me more and more isolated in order to protect myself. My younger sister spent most of her time with me and she made me develop complexes. She would tell me things that made me afraid of people, which made me shy. Because of these things, I spent the entire first grade of school isolated from people. I couldn't talk to anyone. I solicited more in high school, I even tried to date girls. The last one I tried something on was the one that had the most to do with me. She was average looking, we had lunch together, we had the same friends, we liked kinda similar music. I felt like I could be myself next to her. And she also had parents who had her in old age. At the end of last year I made it clear that I wanted something more with her. I gave up trying something when she said "not even if they forced me". Most of the girls talked bad about me without knowing me, they thought I was weird for being introverted and not living in social groups like them. Here in Brazil few people are introverted, even more so in the northeast. I'm poor and introverted, that's enough for most girls not to look me in the face. Last year I decided that I would lose my virginity. I signed up to casual dating sites, but no girls came through my profiles. Never kissed. I never got laid either. I feel useless for being a virgin at 18 years old. In Brazil, many people lose their virginity at 15 years of age. I wrote this post using Google translator, sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.
Brutal shit. Sorry OP.

an incel in brazil is like being on top of a giant cake and not being able to eat it.

an incel in brazil is like being on top of a giant cake and not being able to eat it.

Brazilians look somewhat like HAPAs. I've heard of "Proto-Caucasian" DNA in Amerindians, so perhaps.

didnt read but do brazilian girls like saudi penis? serious answers only

Welcome brocel

Eh.....you're young enough that I would say your lack of success with women is mostly due to your lack of success with men. There's only one type of guy that is successful with women that isn't successful with male friendships, and that's introvert Chad. Chad that plays sports and just so happened to grow up to be 6'3'' and broad shouldered.

Most other guys that have girlfriends at your age do it by being well socialized with other men their age, the basis of which is playing sports.

Don't get me wrong, if you're 5'4'' you're probably just shit out of luck but I don't know anything about you physically from your post.

You should focus on your relationships with other men and participating in masculine activities. Nothing in your post makes me think you're an incel, just that you're not a Chad. Hell, that women are complaining about your lack of social skills could be a good thing, it could mean you're on their radar but you're so isolated they don't know where exactly to place you.

Eh ... você é jovem o suficiente para dizer que sua falta de sucesso com as mulheres se deve principalmente à sua falta de sucesso com os homens. Só existe um tipo de cara que faz sucesso com as mulheres que não tem sucesso com as amizades masculinas, e esse é o introvertido Chad. Chad que pratica esportes e por acaso cresceu para ter 6'3 '' e ombros largos.

A maioria dos outros caras que têm namoradas na sua idade o fazem sendo bem socializados com outros homens da mesma idade, cuja base é a prática de esportes.

Não me interpretem mal, se você tem 5'4 '', provavelmente está sem sorte, mas não sei nada sobre você fisicamente pelo seu post.

Você deve se concentrar em seus relacionamentos com outros homens e em participar de atividades masculinas. Nada em sua postagem me faz pensar que você é um incel, apenas que você não é um Chad. Inferno, que as mulheres estão reclamando de sua falta de habilidades sociais pode ser uma coisa boa, pode significar que você está no radar delas, mas está tão isolado que não sabem exatamente onde colocá-lo.
Obrigado pelo comentário. Thanks for the comment. And what would I need to have said to be incel? I'm currently taking a course and I've applied to work at the Post Office, so I've been socializing more.

Eh ... você é jovem o suficiente para dizer que sua falta de sucesso com as mulheres se deve principalmente à sua falta de sucesso com os homens. Só existe um tipo de cara que faz sucesso com as mulheres que não tem sucesso com as amizades masculinas, e esse é o introvertido Chad. Chad que pratica esportes e por acaso cresceu para ter 6'3 '' e ombros largos.

A maioria dos outros caras que têm namoradas na sua idade o fazem sendo bem socializados com outros homens da mesma idade, cuja base é a prática de esportes.

Não me interpretem mal, se você tem 5'4 '', provavelmente está sem sorte, mas não sei nada sobre você fisicamente pelo seu post.

Você deve se concentrar em seus relacionamentos com outros homens e em participar de atividades masculinas. Nada em sua postagem me faz pensar que você é um incel, apenas que você não é um Chad. Inferno, que as mulheres estão reclamando de sua falta de habilidades sociais pode ser uma coisa boa, pode significar que você está no radar delas, mas está tão isolado que não sabem exatamente onde colocá-lo.
Em relação ao meu tamanho Regarding my size, I'm 1.74 centimeters, I don't know how to convert to inches. And the girls don't complain about my lack of social skills, they make things up based on it. They say I'm scary, that I'm gay and stuff. It sounds ridiculous, but that's right.

I feel useless for being a virgin at 18 years old.
I'm in Spain, I don't think I'm like well under 4/10 but... I'm almost 24 and KHHV. Most teenagers lose virginity during teenage years. I didn't.

Estou na Espanha, acho que não estou bem abaixo de 4/10, mas... Tenho quase 24 anos e KHHV. A maioria dos adolescentes perde a virgindade durante a adolescência. Eu não.
honestly i think in my case i will die KHHV

O que ele está dizendo traduza pls
que tudo that everything revolves around sex. this man says that sex is present in everything and that when a man commits suicide his penis ejaculates because the brain is concerned with reproduction. Brazilian YouTube is full of videos like this, in fact, everything that involves entertainment in Brazil involves sex

I have a lot of family that live in the North East but they are like 4th generational Brazilians of Portuguese Immigrants.

I’m guessing you are pardo?

I have a lot of family that live in the North East but they are like 4th generational Brazilians of Portuguese Immigrants.

I’m guessing you are pardo?
Sou branco, mas talvez eu seja castizo

You'll need my aid if you wish to deal with that problem.

Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.

It is necessary to subtly correct the Latin misguidance of the Spicess mind.

Re: Whats with all the Vineshroom PA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185014496Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:15 PM CST
"oh and knowing how to code doesn't make someone smart" Neither does social-naivety make an individual unintelligent.
Re: Whats with all the Vineshroom PA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185014717Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:18 PM CST
"this was never implied" Exactly. It was explicitly stated. "if he was smart he'd know that the people who are "attacking" him are purposely trying to make him mad"
Re: I have no clue how Bernie is losing to Clintard
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185014908Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:20 PM CST
Leftism as a whole is fundamentally flawed. That is why rightists are gaining national dominance.
Re: lol negative is demanding a refund bc i kicked him from SB
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185015303Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:25 PM CST
This is very good then. Only naive users would go to a Script-Builder hosted by an imbecile such as Heartstrings.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185015613Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:30 PM CST
"sb isn't script builder dingus" Ah, novice mistake. I merely expected that your proficiency in Spanish linguistics would allow you to easily alternate between various syntactical systems. Unfortunately however, you are a mediocre student.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185016185Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:38 PM CST
"and im in graduate classes as a freshman so…sorry but im the best" I believe that the term you seek is "undergraduate." Authentic students with graduate-level capabilities would not attempt to fabricate nonexistent academic progress over the Internet, given that it is objectively proven. As to be expected, the typical idiocy of Heartstrings gleams throughout a simplistic discussion.

Sou branco, mas talvez eu seja castizo
Porra, I thought if you were white you’d be slaying it but I do see that you have to extroverted to get women there. I would move elsewhere if I were you.

When I geomaxxed to Brazil I found some success in dating but I also have a lot of family who have status there.

When I geomaxxed to Brazil I found some success in dating but I also have a lot of family who have status there.

I still remember Music Theory from 2020...it was quite simple.

Brutal. Imagine living in brazil where all women walk around like prostitutes and are hyper sexual. Pussy is waved in front of your eyes all the fucking time. But you can never get that.

I still remember Music Theory from 2020...it was quite simple.
I noticed how Americanized Brazilian women are nowadays. This one time my aunt tried pushing me into talking to a foid who was going to uni to become a doctor. The whole system is fucked up im not marrying a girl boss bitch.