Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Minha péssima experiência com mulheres // my bad experience with women

Brutal. Imagine living in brazil where all women walk around like prostitutes and are hyper sexual. Pussy is waved in front of your eyes all the fucking time. But you can never get that.
The difference is Atleast they can actually get decent looking prostitutes meanwhile in america women also walk around like sluts but outside of big cities you can only find overweight hookers charging 200 dollars an hour.

Porra, I thought if you were white you’d be slaying it but I do see that you have to extroverted to get women there. I would move elsewhere if I were you.

When I geomaxxed to Brazil I found some success in dating but I also have a lot of family who have status there.
move me where?

Brutal. Imagine morar no Brasil onde todas as mulheres andam como prostitutas e são hipersexuais. Buceta é acenada na frente de seus olhos o tempo todo. Mas você nunca pode conseguir isso.
RReally. It's sad.

I noticed how Americanized Brazilian women are nowadays. This one time my aunt tried pushing me into talking to a foid who was going to uni to become a doctor. The whole system is fucked up im not marrying a girl boss bitch.
:/

move me where?
Yeah I’m just coping hard I don’t even know anymore bro. It’s fucked everywhere even geomaxx heaven like Thailand is become Americanized and cucked.

Brutal. Imagine morar no Brasil onde todas as mulheres andam como prostitutas e são hipersexuais. Buceta é acenada na frente de seus olhos o tempo todo. Mas você nunca pode conseguir isso.
I thought most people here were virgins

I am 18 years old. I am Brazilian. I live in the poorest region of Brazil: the northeast.
Northeast culture is the most disgusting in Brazil. Here most of the population is naive with politics, economy and it is still the most degenerate region. Although 80% of the northeast is conservative, most people vote for leftist parties because they don't seek to understand politics or economics. They only believe what the various oligarchies that exist here say, and so they vote for them every year. Brazil was an oligarchy for most of its history, and that oligarchy continued in the northeast.I was born in a small town and raised on the outskirts. I grew up shy and introverted because my mother isolated me from the world. I was her youngest child and she gave birth to me when I was 42 years old, this influenced In her behavior, causing her to make me more and more isolated in order to protect myself. My younger sister spent most of her time with me and she made me develop complexes. She would tell me things that made me afraid of people, which made me shy. Because of these things, I spent the entire first grade of school isolated from people. I couldn't talk to anyone. I solicited more in high school, I even tried to date girls. The last one I tried something on was the one that had the most to do with me. She was average looking, we had lunch together, we had the same friends, we liked kinda similar music. I felt like I could be myself next to her. And she also had parents who had her in old age. At the end of last year I made it clear that I wanted something more with her. I gave up trying something when she said "not even if they forced me". Most of the girls talked bad about me without knowing me, they thought I was weird for being introverted and not living in social groups like them. Here in Brazil few people are introverted, even more so in the northeast. I'm poor and introverted, that's enough for most girls not to look me in the face. Last year I decided that I would lose my virginity. I signed up to casual dating sites, but no girls came through my profiles. Never kissed. I never got laid either. I feel useless for being a virgin at 18 years old. In Brazil, many people lose their virginity at 15 years of age. I wrote this post using Google translator, sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.
bem vindo ao inferno AND THANK GOD IT NEVER EVEN BEGUN.

Também sou brasileiro, OP, não esperava encontrar tantos brasileiros nesse fórum, especialmente pelo fato de que aqui é bem fácil perder a virgindade, e o fato de pessoas como nós existirem é uma prova de que o fenômeno incel é real.

I'm also Brazilian, OP, I didn't expect to find so many Brazilians on this forum, especially since it's very easy to lose your virginity here, and the fact that people like us exist is proof that the incel phenomenon is real.

Sou do nordeste também de uma cidade pequena e fodida, percebi que aqui tem muitos incels mas claro pouquissimos da nossa bolha toxica e redpill... Eu sou muito fodido e NEET hikikomori ainda por cima, quem quiser conversar chama la no discord techmo#3725