Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mini Manifesto 1

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
I start to add another cope which is making a manifesto with the hope to awaken men and change the situation. I've managed to write a thing or two so far, which is written below.

I'm tired of hearing advices and sayings like "just make money" and "they're shallow bitches" by many men when presented with the facts and proofs about looks theory. Women has feelings but only for good looking men. Why do they think women complain about having abusive boyfriends yet they still stay with them? Even when we both know that those bf are often broke thugs or men without decent prospect in career and life itself. And why do they think women marry rich men but still cheat on them?

You're not even a man if you try to get women with money. Heck you're not even a human. You objectify yourself into ATM machines willingly for women you know won't be attracted to you physically. Those kind of men speak highly of themselves not knowing they degrade themselves to mere inanimate objects

For me it's not about the money. The amount of money used for such trash to be called as a wife is too cheap compared to my dignity.

So should other men, not focusing more on the money spent but for their own self-respect. Forget about alimony. Forget about child support. Forget about paying debts. Before those come to the question, men should really ask themselves:
"Am I a man if I put a ring on a whore's finger?"
"Am I a man if I put a nice white wedding dress on this cumdumpster's body?"
"Am I a man if I consider this adulterous woman worthy of my wedding oath?"
"Am I a man if I let such garbage women live the rest of her life with my love after she took miles of dicks?"

Women can easily get money nowadays. Many men coping that women only leech money from their husbands when we all know that they can sell their used underwear for some good cash. But it's those questions that should be the base of our core principles.
I'll change, add, and delete things there if necessary. And of course trying to complete it. There'll be more topics discussed

You got your manifesto, there is only one last thing left to do for you to become a saint now :feelslala:

You got your manifesto, there is only one last thing left to do for you to become a saint now :feelslala:

Dye your hair red, and become a woman's right activist?

I doubt thERe's still something left to do after making manifesto to reach sainthood

That's a smart thing you are doing.

Honestly the manifest should touch on more personal issues like being 5'4. That ricecel food blogger who posted a blog with stats and later roped is pretty good stuff.

You can also make videos of yourself and create a YouTube channel, I'd subscribe and watch it tbhngl