Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel missing out on school social life is worst than missing out on teen love.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
If you sat quietly and had no friends throughout your entire school life (middle school and especially high school) you will not have developed the social skills needed for adult life and the lack of social skills will decimate your romantic life and your career.

If you sat quietly and had no friends throughout your entire school life (middle school and especially high school) you will not have developed the social skills needed for adult life and the lack of social skills will decimate your romantic life and your career.
No missing love is worst because you know what having a social life is like but not never love because its a feeling/experience while social life is just a concept.

Maybe having no social life makes butthurt more, but its not the worse thing

Social skills can be learned well enough to not be a problem.

I agree it's harder to recover from. Takes more effort.

I think both can be recovered from by just reading online about it and being low inhib.

Social skills can be learned
I beg to defer.
Every single physical and mental trait is genetics. No such thing as learning or improving. Jew propaganda for taking people's money and keeping the salve workforce from committing suicide.

I beg to defer.
Every single physical and mental trait is genetics. No such thing as learning or improving. Jew propaganda for taking people's money and keeping the salve workforce from committing suicide.
Skills can be learned, that's what makes them different from traits. Driving, fighting, playing an instrument, speaking a language, everybody starts at the level they suck and everyone can improve to above average, disabilities notwithstanding.

Kids learn social skills organically by socializing, but weirdos have to learn by practice and trial&error. They'll never be as good as those who have socialized successfully, but they can get close enough for it to not be a limiting factor.

yes man , you need those social groups / frioends just because they can get you ahead in career aand get you jobs and stuff ,
friends are just useful nothing else

Greycel type thread

You can have lifelong friends, but it'll still be torture since you'll watch them settle down while you rot

I beg to defer.
Psychology is mostly Jewish propaganda. Reality - "Like tree, like fruit". All that gay bullshit about positive thinking, self-improovement etc. is retarded.

I beg to defer.
I just read your name as 'incel retarded'... too bad it would of suited you well :heart::heart::heart:

history of social relationships is an organic part of you as a person. your teenage social experiences shape your identity and give you a standing in the world, give you an idea of how to carry yourself out according to that standing. a social outcast status cant just be overcome through the mystical will of "social skills," because the two are inextricably tied to one another.

missing out on social life in high school means that you will inevitably miss out on teen love, but i still wouldn't say that the former is worse than the latter.

Last edited:
No missing love is worst because you know what having a social life is like but not never love because its a feeling/experience while social life is just a concept.

Maybe having no social life makes butthurt more, but its not the worse thing
These are high IQ.

OP you fell for the classic normie propaganda. "Muh social skills are so special and mysterious, they are like magic.:soy:"

Fuck off. I witnessed enough normie conversations to understand that all they fucking talk about is food and movies. It is nothing fucking special. Even a monkey could learn that shit. All you have to do is listen and not sperg out. That's literally it. 90% of being likable is literally just the ability to listen. Most people are niggers tough and I have no intention of being friends with them.

Psychology is mostly Jewish propaganda. Reality - "Like tree, like fruit". All that gay bullshit about positive thinking, self-improovement etc. is retarded.
Based.

I just read your name as 'incel retarded'... too bad it would of suited you well :heart::heart::heart:
Die greycel.

Yes it's bad, I didn't have friends for long and they hated me anyway. But saying it's as bad as missing out on teen love is bullshit, if I had a gf when younger, I would not have cared about my "friends" ditching me.

This is painfully true. I am only holding on because of my delusions, but they will not last.

You might still have a chance if you join clubs (not the degenerate kind) and hobby groups. But past 30 it’s fully over.

Easier to have a social life, you can always befriend other males and have friends that way, 10^10 times harder to have a romantic/sexual life especially a sub-human male.

It's easy to get a social circle in school when you are all forced together but a foid choosing you for sex is harder

High IQ truths :feelsrope:
Playing jrpgs made me realize social life i missed out on during middle,hs, and college
Cope for some its too late and damage is permanent

Cope for some its too late and damage is permanent
You'd have to be either mentally ill or literally raised by wolves to not be able to mimic basic social skills to blend in with normies behavior wise.

You'd have to be either mentally ill or literally raised by wolves to not be able to mimic basic social skills to blend in with normies behavior wise.
Blending in isn't sufficient for career maxxing. U must have people owe you favors and feel gratitude towards you and that skill is alot harder to master.

Skills can be learned, that's what makes them different from traits. Driving, fighting, playing an instrument, speaking a language, everybody starts at the level they suck and everyone can improve to above average, disabilities notwithstanding.

Kids learn social skills organically by socializing, but weirdos have to learn by practice and trial&error. They'll never be as good as those who have socialized successfully, but they can get close enough for it to not be a limiting factor.

Blending in isn't sufficient for career maxxing. U must have people owe you favors and feel gratitude towards you and that skill is alot harder to master.
For sure, but even successfully socialized normies won't master social skills. I was talking about passing for a NT normie or fooling foids enough so that your social skills won't be your limiting factor.

I used to skip last period to rush home to play WoW jfl, those few moments on the bus speeding home were the highlight of my day to get out of that place and get comfy in front of the PC for 10+ hours. :feelsseriously: