Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mitten Squad’s personality reveal

Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
I’m genuinely not interested into the fallout franchise, I never heard of this dude until now, and when I saw his face I realized that It genuinely never began for this dude

Face reveal at 0:30

View: https://youtu.be/GY_rCFuZKtQ

even the comments section is relentless especially with the endless insult if you sort it by newest. You can also view them in the post below.

Now the question is, can surgery really save him?

I don't understand why youtubers even bother with face reveals. They should know that their audience only watches them for entertainment value and does not give a single shit about their personal life.

the people in the comments ignoring his deformed face and making retarded jokes infuriate me

I don't understand why youtubers even bother with face reveals. They should know that their audience only watches them for entertainment value and does not give a single shit about their personal life.
I guess it’s for anything that attracts streams of views and revenue for them, if I was him I would’ve just wore a facemask in front of the camera.

Well some people can make money being ugly u know. Still over.

You can also view them in the post below.
Even the replies to the post are all saying "I know it's wrong but I laughed"
JFL at IT making a post calling us disgusting because someone made a video about him