Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mixed emotions

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Just another LDAR day... Thinking about me, myself and my future.

Sometimes I feel great, legit having some hope, actually looking forward to every single day but then I have moments when I feel like shit and I feel like throwing everything away and possible rope. It’s like a neverending cycle. I might need a break from this site, it probably won’t help a ton but at least I would be more inclined to go out or something... Idk, I am lost.

Brother, if you need it take a break from the website.. Knowing all this "Blackpill" information can be depressing and it's nice to take a breather from it all.
As much as we say our inceldom is the be all end all.. Life's ultimately bigger imo and there are things you can enjoy by yourself.
Go out there and live your life and when you wanna come back here to LDAR/rot
we're all still here tbh

Brother, if you need it take a break from the website.. Knowing all this "Blackpill" information can be depressing and it's nice to take a breather from it all.
As much as we say our inceldom is the be all end all.. Life's ultimately bigger imo and there are things you can enjoy by yourself.
Go out there and live your life and when you wanna come back here to LDAR/rot
we're all still here tbh
Thanks for the kind words... You’re probably right. A break or two won’t hurt me.

I’m just glad I found this site and some really cool people who are actually caring. It really is a great cope although a bit depressing too at the same time as you said.

Sometimes I feel great, legit having some hope, actually looking forward to every single day but then I have moments when I feel like shit and I feel like throwing everything away and possible rope. It’s like a neverending cycle
going through the same thing currently.

Sometimes I look forward to finishing uni and making money and living by myself purchasing vidya and anime figures.

But then realization and the thought of living my 30s alone hits and I feel hopeless - I feel like quitting everything in the moment and just going back to LDARing and NEETing. I was considering not showing up to work this morning and quitting and eventually dropping out of college. I have plans to quit work after July when I have enough for 6 months of rent and just move back to the apartment near my university and LDAR away from my parents. I can’t face the adult life in my current state of mind.

Peep

going through the same thing currently.

Sometimes I look forward to finishing uni and making money and living by myself purchasing vidya and anime figures.

But then realization and the thought of living my 30s alone hits and I feel hopeless - I feel like quitting everything in the moment and just going back to LDARing and NEETing. I was considering not showing up to work this morning and quitting and eventually dropping out of college. I have plans to quit work after July when I have enough for 6 months of rent and just move back to the apartment near my university and LDAR away from my parents. I can’t face the adult life in my current state of mind.
It’s really fucked up, right? I wish you all the best, hopefully you make something good out of this whole situation (if that’s even possible)...

Thanks for the kind words... You’re probably right. A break or two won’t hurt me.

I’m just glad I found this site and some really cool people who are actually caring. It really is a great cope although a bit depressing too at the same time as you said.
For me personally it's given me a release from my perpetual depression... Knowing that there's other people out there that feel just like you do makes the "cope" a whole lot easier.
Come back here whenever you feel low/depressed just to interact, but ultimately you should be trying to ascend (not only in terms of foids but in terms of life).
I'm actually an optimisticcel in the sense that i want all of us to become the best version of ourselves possible despite our genetic limitations.. even if that best possible version of ourselves gets nowhere with foids, we could atleast get SOMEWHERE in other aspects tbh

same, I want off this rollercoaster. Hope you feel better soon bro. Try to keep yourself preoccupied if possible

For me personally it's given me a release from my perpetual depression... Knowing that there's other people out there that feel just like you do makes the "cope" a whole lot easier.
Come back here whenever you feel low/depressed just to interact, but ultimately you should be trying to ascend (not only in terms of foids but in terms of life).
I'm actually an optimisticcel in the sense that i want all of us to become the best version of ourselves possible despite our genetic limitations.. even if that best possible version of ourselves gets nowhere with foids, we could atleast get SOMEWHERE in other aspects tbh
Exactly. We should all strive to be the best version of ourselves even though that sounds bluepilled as fuck and cliche but it’s true imo.
same, I want off this rollercoaster. Hope you feel better soon. Try to keep yourself preoccupied if possible
Thanks! Will try to.

And good luck to you too.

Exactly. We should all strive to be the best version of ourselves even though that sounds bluepilled as fuck and cliche but it’s true imo.

Thanks! Will try to.

And good luck to you too.
It's only bluepilled if we think the best possible version of ourselves will magically ascend to chadhood LOOL
that ain't fucking happening

humanrightsviolation
basically i think i need a break from this site eh or maybe not? idk

it might help, it might not but pills colored black can be too much

what u think bout this

it might help, it might not but pills colored black can be too much

what u think bout this
the pill is only one

you did the same mistake of " someone else "