Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed people are gods

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I see a lot of you say they are abominations but that’s far from the truth . Or some say they feel they don’t belong well the physical beauty speaks for itself. These people are viewed as a sub species of super human and are worshiped by non blacks and especially blacks
IMG 5413
IMG 5417
IMG 5415
View attachment IMG_5414.webpView attachment IMG_5418.webp

I guess it's just nice to have an identity.

If you're mixed at some point your only identity becomes "human".

I think that they're ugly (still mogging me) and only can be appealing to niggers as they're closer to normal than the most of them

I think that they're ugly (still mogging me) and only can be appealing to niggers as they're closer to normal than the most of them
They all have millions of followers and the girl with big lips got pregnant by chad
IMG 5420

All the mutts i see here are ugly

chris harper mercer would disagree

Actually no.Uglier races benefit from mixing but the ending result will never be as good looking as the race of the higher value parent.

Racemixxed moggers like Meeks are the exception and not the rule, most of them are ugly af. Plus they often have identity issues since they are part of 2 or more races

Dolled up, pro makeup, touched up, glamour shot and still looks plain. Easily the least attractive "sex symbol" in Hollywood. Facially and bodywise. Would have never been a star before they started pushing blacks in everything and the dyke casting couch came along which especially loves subpar to mid mulattas.

At least Pam Grier had big titties and a nice body
Pam

We're the best of the worst and worst of the best. It's like being the prettiest bridge troll.

Hispanics Americans and Mexicans are mixed. The women are the 2nd fattest people on planet earth, outside of black American woman and their average height is like 5'0"

the last two just look like regular blacks to me

Keep my goat Bellingham out of your petty race discourse.

Lightskins have higher SMV than blacks it’s true.