Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MMA is the incel's sport.

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
In every other sport, whoever is good looking or has better genetics, reigns. Take a look at soccer, despite Messi being way better than Neymar, Neymar is more popular. And the most popular is of course Cristiano Ronaldo. Ask a someone who doesn't care about that sport if they know any soccer player, nowadays they say Cristiano Ronaldo but they used to say Beckham. Also the achievements of those players are highly related to the fact that their team is the best, they're carried in a bunch of matches.
Same shit in Basketball, everyone is a tall BBC, and despite never caring for this sport and I know Stephan Curry.
In MMA what matter is your power level, fighting style and personality. Even if you're good looking, you get shit on by the fans if you start losing. And it's unlike the other sports, it's 1v1, so you can't say "oh the team lost", no, THE FIGHTER LOST. That's why so many of the most popular fighters are ugly, because that's not the main factor.
It's a sport where you get to see incels beating up chads
Even if you're ugly, you beat the good looking guy, you won the story:
ESZ706 UMAA4vgO

-Ankalaev beating some can
Even if you're a manlet you can fight in lighter divisions which are really respected

The fighters can also be pretty based:
89543826 10158011931183416 4875242292794884096 n

Overall MMA is way more fun than boxing because the fighter talent is way more diverse and in every match you don't know what is going to happen, also way less corruption. If anyone is interested in starting to watch MMA, I could a post an explanation on how to get into MMA

they all have the power of JBW

legit it's one of the most recommended sports by redpillers
@ReturnOfSaddam

no, jockeying is. Prove me wrong

Meh Dana is such a jew you still can't watch TUF seasons for free online that were 15 years ago.
Also the moment he let all those foids in to "fight" I lost complete interest, lmfao at every bluepilled mma-cuck who actually watches girls fight.

It'd be badass to do it ourselves though, would really relieve some of that pant-up anger, we'd probably get our asses kicked tho because we're subhuman.

Also I always cringed at the whole McGregor-spectacle, seemed like such a cliche WWE-type drama to hype up a mediocre fighter.

they all have the power of JBW
Seriously. Despite how many asian fighters there have been, not a single one has become a UFC champion. Brutal ricepill.

MMA is the sport of the gods and warriors. Every man should train one martial art at least

MMA is the sport of the gods and warriors. Every man should train one martial art at least
Just so a 6’3 200 pound guy can just lay on you
Seriously. Despite how many asian fighters there have been, not a single one has become a UFC champion. Brutal ricepill.
Not even a rice heavyweight fighter, much less champion.

Cope. Ricecels have been champions in lower weight classes.

Just so a 6’3 200 pound guy can just lay on you
If you know jiu jitsu you can break his arm, or choke him out.

Royce gracie was like 140lbs and submitted guys that outweighed him by 150 lbs.

I also think that Khabib guy is a complete faggot, crying about "wehh Connor said something about my religion wehhhhhh" stfu you fucking snowflake virtue signalling cuck, your fucking goonsquad suckerpunches people but it's justified because you're similar to those psycho-terrorists who kill people over cartoons? Leghumping little faggot that guy is, most boring fights in the world and all the supposedly redpilled viewers suck his dick.

"it's not my best side, now let me tell you why it's justified for 3 minutes tho"
"Why people talk about this thing I did literally 10 mins ago still"
Typical mud.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiaLtz8RpNE

Last edited:
If you know jiu jitsu you can break his arm, or choke him out.

Royce gracie was like 140lbs and submitted guys that outweighed him by 150 lbs.
Then he takes a months worth of class and you are helpless against him
Oh wow, how nice, champion of the 78 pound division.

Then he takes a months worth of class and you are helpless against him
No, not how it works. at all. I hate using foids as an example, but mackenzie dern submitted gabi garcia who was a blackbelt in her own right and out weighted her by over a 100lbs.

No, not how it works. at all. I hate using foids as an example, but mackenzie dern submitted gabi garcia who was a blackbelt in her own right and out weighted her by over a 100lbs.
The fact there combat isn’t open weight and segregated into classes is enough of an argument

The fact there combat isn’t open weight and segregated into classes is enough of an argument
nobody says weight doesn't matter, but to think a guy with one month of training can beat someone with years is delusional and shows you've never trained.

nobody says weight doesn't matter, but to think a guy with one month of training can beat someone with years is delusional and shows you've never trained.
you will never be the best at your craft (without weight classes) because of your genes (height, the capacity to gain weight, and reach). That’s why it’s not an incel sport.

the degree of skill that can overcome size is not important to me, I already know that, but the fact that physical features out of your control are vastly important makes me not able to cope with. It’s no less blackpilling than anything else

Last edited:
I also think that Khabib guy is a complete faggot, crying about "wehh Connor said something about my religion wehhhhhh" stfu you fucking snowflake virtue signalling cuck, your fucking goonsquad suckerpunches people but it's justified because you're similar to those psycho-terrorists who kill people over cartoons? Leghumping little faggot that guy is, most boring fights in the world and all the supposedly redpilled viewers suck his dick.

"it's not my best side, now let me tell you why it's justified for 3 minutes tho"
"Why people talk about this thing I did literally 10 mins ago still"
Typical mud.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiaLtz8RpNE

tbh

Mma is shit kek, boxing is better
In every other sport, whoever is good looking or has better genetics, reigns. Take a look at soccer, despite Messi being way better than Neymar, Neymar is more popular. And the most popular is of course Cristiano Ronaldo. Ask a someone who doesn't care about that sport if they know any soccer player, nowadays they say Cristiano Ronaldo but they used to say Beckham. Also the achievements of those players are highly related to the fact that their team is the best, they're carried in a bunch of matches.
Same shit in Basketball, everyone is a tall BBC, and despite never caring for this sport and I know Stephan Curry.
In MMA what matter is your power level, fighting style and personality. Even if you're good looking, you get shit on by the fans if you start losing. And it's unlike the other sports, it's 1v1, so you can't say "oh the team lost", no, THE FIGHTER LOST. That's why so many of the most popular fighters are ugly, because that's not the main factor.
It's a sport where you get to see incels beating up chads
Even if you're ugly, you beat the good looking guy, you won the story:
View attachment 393247
View attachment 393250

-Ankalaev beating some can
Even if you're a manlet you can fight in lighter divisions which are really respected

The fighters can also be pretty based:
View attachment 393249

Overall MMA is way more fun than boxing because the fighter talent is way more diverse and in every match you don't know what is going to happen, also way less corruption. If anyone is interested in starting to watch MMA, I could a post an explanation on how to get into MMA
Not really. It's a sport like any other, so genes play a huge role. It only has that illusion because half of mma fighter are Manlet ugly incels while in boxing they're all tallfag 250lb ogres

Boxing where literally every single decision is wrong and corrupt, and half of every match is people just feinting at each other.

I haven't watched MMA in a few years so I didn't know. The last time I watched, ricecels only won belts in other promotions like ONEFC. Who are the ricecel UFC champions?

Boxing where literally every single decision is wrong and corrupt, and half of every match is people just feinting at each other.
Well, I take it back, kinda. Mma isn't incel because it "gives a fair shot" but because like I said most fighters are redpill incels who train their whole lives for it autistically. While boxers you've got guys like joshua who drank and smoked weed up until 19 before they stopped it to train (probably still does anyway).

I remember I was with a friend's wife and there was an mma Match on and she literally laughed at the fighters and said "why do they look so small and scrawny? Like 15 year old boys" and I go, well they have to be cut for all the cardio, and she says "sorry I just can't take it seriously" so yeah, the fighters are definitely more incel than boxers.

Last edited:
I remember I was with a friend's wife and there was an mma Match on and she literally laughed at the fighters and said "why do they look so small? Like 15 year old boys" so yeah, the fighters are definitely more incel than boxers.
Jfl at foids. We should be asking "why are women so dumb? Like 5 year old kids."

I updated it to be more specific
Brutal. No matter how many foids admit they can't take small men seriously, it's still considered misogyny to say women hate small men.

Btw this reminds me. The UFC once had a main event headlined by flyweights, and literally half the crowd walked out on them before the fight started.

Conor has a better looking face than The Mountain yet Conor looks like a little twerp in this video. I don't know why there are people on this forum who still underrate the height and frame pills.

every incel should learn self defence and get fit

I love mma but I have no remorse streaming the events illegally

One important fact that no one here mentioned. MMA is an incel sport because MMA was created by ricecels.

Kyoto Machida was heavy weight champion ricecel.
I forgot about Lyoto because he's half rice (although he was LHW champ not HW). Dude got his mom's genes and barely looks asian.

I don't think there's been a fully rice UFC champion though right?

Esports is the truecel's sport

I forgot about Lyoto because he's half rice (although he was LHW champ not HW). Dude got his mom's genes and barely looks asian.

I don't think there's been a fully rice UFC champion though right?
The fuck are you talking about? Lyoto looks like a full on shitskin Filipino.

I'm obsessed with mma I read mma news everyday, only sport I care about

Meh Dana is such a jew you still can't watch TUF seasons for free online that were 15 years ago.
Also the moment he let all those foids in to "fight" I lost complete interest, lmfao at every bluepilled mma-cuck who actually watches girls fight.

It'd be badass to do it ourselves though, would really relieve some of that pant-up anger, we'd probably get our asses kicked tho because we're subhuman.

Also I always cringed at the whole McGregor-spectacle, seemed like such a cliche WWE-type drama to hype up a mediocre fighter.
lol just pirate everything
Tbh I prefer watching boxing

Not really. It's a sport like any other, so genes play a huge role. It only has that illusion because half of mma fighter are Manlet ugly incels while in boxing they're all tallfag 250lb ogres
Pillowtap is the most boring shit ever, the millionaire fighters just want to go there and play safe, take as least damage as possible without risking anything, the judge decisions are the worst, every match is the same lame shit(that's why no one cares about any unknown fighters, just the biggest stars), everyone has a padded record and of course the new star is ryan garcia just because he's good looking.
I've watched some of "boxing's greatest round ever" and I've seem shit more wild in MMA a thousand times.
We also known that a highschool wrestler would literally beat floydmayweather in less than five minutes in a real fight.
Even women's MMA puts boxing to shame.

>pillow fist
>not rigged into oblivion
>former boxing world champion was beaten by a garbage UFC reject IN BOXING (Lobov vs Malignaggi)
Nice semen slurping ”sport” you got there, buddy.
7FBCE2CA 1CFF 486C 9E54 78125ADE7EAA

>pillow fist
>former boxing world champion was beaten by a garbage UFC reject IN BOXING (Lobov vs Malignaggi)
Nice semen slurping ”sport” you got there, buddy.View attachment 393445
Worst decision I've ever made was watching pacquiao vs mayweather, it was supposed to be an legendary amazing super fight and I all saw was mayweather winning by trying to clinch pacquiao the whole match, both barely getting hurt and walking away with millions.
Just watch the last minutes of Tyron fury and Deontay Wilder, these are supposed to be world class athletes all we see is:
>few punches thrown
>clinch immediately
>referee comes and says "staaahp staaahp staahp!"
>repeat

lol just pirate everything

Pillowtap is the most boring shit ever, the millionaire fighters just want to go there and play safe, take as least damage as possible without risking anything, the judge decisions are the worst, every match is the same lame shit(that's why no one cares about any unknown fighters, just the biggest stars), everyone has a padded record and of course the new star is ryan garcia just because he's good looking.
I've watched some of "boxing's greatest round ever" and I've seem shit more wild in MMA a thousand times.
We also known that a highschool wrestler would literally beat floydmayweather in less than five minutes in a real fight.
Even women's MMA puts boxing to shame.
Yeah, if that doesn't tell you boxing is a Chad sport I don't know what will. Genes > effort. Mma is the truecel incel sport because it has a tiny bit more effort involved so alot of ugly middle aged skinnyfat balding manlets use it to cope.

>pillow fist
Nice semen slurping ”sport” you got there, buddy.View attachment 393445
Implying ufc isn't rigged implying your moneymaking poster child mcgregor is listed as "never allow to lose" just lol

Implying ufc isn't rigged implying your moneymaking poster child mcgregor is listed as "never allow to lose" just lol
Bruh Conor got mauled by Nate Diaz twice, he had to face an opponent from a higher weight class, even when he won he suffered. Then he got Mauled by Khabib.
The only thing I can think of that helped Conor was his Cowboy Cerrone fight, which wasn't even a throw, they just threw someone who wasn't at Conor's level but was still decent.
Boxing is the only sport when fighters are always protected, literally every boxer has an insanely padded record, most common thing in the world is some mediocre boxer having a 15-0, 20-0 record. In MMA by your 6th fight you're already getting some tough fighters, bad matchups and some vets.
Yeah, if that doesn't tell you boxing is a Chad sport I don't know what will. Genes > effort. Mma is the truecel incel sport because it has a tiny bit more effort involved so alot of ugly middle aged skinnyfat balding manlets use it to cope.
If you google "ugly boxing fighters" most of the images are just guys injured and even mma fighters.
If you google "ugly mma fighters" you get ugly mma fighters
It's not just the industry, style personaly and skill is more valued by the fans.
Some of the most loved MMA fighters are ugly mfs

Wandy
SPORT PREVIEW Ferguson vs Gaethje UFC 249 9th May
Charles bronx machucou foto ufclanima20150824008729

Last edited:
Bruh Conor got mauled by Nate Diaz twice, he had to face an opponent from a higher weight class, even when he won he suffered. Then he got Mauled by Khabib.
The only thing I can think of that helped Conor was his Cowboy Cerrone fight, which wasn't even a throw, they just threw someone who wasn't at Conor's level but was still decent.
Boxing is the only sport when fighters are always protected, literally every boxer has an insanely padded record, most common thing in the world is some mediocre boxer having a 15-0, 20-0 record. In MMA by your 6th fight you're already getting some tough fighters, bad matchups and some vets.

If you google "ugly boxing fighters" most of the images are just guys injured and even mma fighters.
If you google "ugly mma fighters" you get ugly mma fighters
It's not just the industry, style personaly and skill is more valued by the fans.
Some of the most loved MMA fighters are ugly mfs

View attachment 393466View attachment 393467View attachment 393468View attachment 393469
Tony Ferguson is hot af tho