Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MMA is the incel's sport.

Tony Ferguson is hot af tho
he mogs me but most women would think he's ugly
Ae658bc6 d60a 11e9 a556 d14d94601503 image hires 175309

lmfao thinking any of this shit will fix your face

But but what about the "muh incels are subhumans, Chad is better in every single aspect" theory ?

I've been saying this for a while : just because you have a pretty face, long thigh bones or a big dick doesn't mean you're a superior specimen of the human species.

Haven't done it in years since going into the real world and being a wage slave. Have a 70lbs bag in my garage, gloves, and a jump rope but rarely use them...

I highly recommend it. Even if you don't grapple you can just take the muay thai, kickboxing, or boxing classes and kick or punch the bag all day. Over time you will develop muscle memory and can pack more power in your punches and kicks.

But in general I would recommend wrestling or BJJ over muay thai. Its much more useful against a bully, mugger, or random hobo that decides to attack you because they think a 5'6 155lbs guy can't grapple or scrap.

Yeah, it's a pretty based sport. Too bad it's too expensive or too pain in the ass to watch for free.

But but what about the "muh incels are subhumans, Chad is better in every single aspect" theory ?

I've been saying this for a while : just because you have a pretty face, long thigh bones or a big dick doesn't mean you're a superior specimen of the human species.
[Based]
Too many people fall into the trap of thinking that everything chad does is intrinsically good just because he has good looks and popularity with women.

Worst decision I've ever made was watching pacquiao vs mayweather, it was supposed to be an legendary amazing super fight and I all saw was mayweather winning by trying to clinch pacquiao the whole match, both barely getting hurt and walking away with millions.
Just watch the last minutes of Tyron fury and Deontay Wilder, these are supposed to be world class athletes all we see is:
>few punches thrown
>clinch immediately
>referee comes and says "staaahp staaahp staahp!"
>repeat
What about canelo vs ggg 2,beterbiev vs govzdyk,Pacquiao vs Thurman

Canelo was weight drained
Either one of them would be finished in the first round by any submission grappler

Bruh Conor got mauled by Nate Diaz twice, he had to face an opponent from a higher weight class, even when he won he suffered. Then he got Mauled by Khabib.
The only thing I can think of that helped Conor was his Cowboy Cerrone fight, which wasn't even a throw, they just threw someone who wasn't at Conor's level but was still decent.
Boxing is the only sport when fighters are always protected, literally every boxer has an insanely padded record, most common thing in the world is some mediocre boxer having a 15-0, 20-0 record. In MMA by your 6th fight you're already getting some tough fighters, bad matchups and some vets.

If you google "ugly boxing fighters" most of the images are just guys injured and even mma fighters.
If you google "ugly mma fighters" you get ugly mma fighters
It's not just the industry, style personaly and skill is more valued by the fans.
Some of the most loved MMA fighters are ugly mfs

View attachment 393466View attachment 393467View attachment 393468View attachment 393469

Gaethje isn't ugly at all his ears and nose are fucked up but that's because of what he does obvs.

He actually looks decent in that picture.

he mogs me but most women would think he's ugly
View attachment 393473

Looked pretty good with the hoodie and the dark glasses.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giR3lTjNlYU

Brutal hand pill.

Handpill 1
Handpill2

The only MMA fans I know are black and not incels

no, jockeying is. Prove me wrong
the only jockey I know is rich as fuck and white and claims to have had bitches before. So I proved you wrong, with my anecdotal evidence
Seems like most his friends are girls too.

the only jockey I know is rich as fuck and white and claims to have had bitches before. So I proved you wrong, with my anecdotal evidence
Seems like most his friends are girls too.
betabuxx. If he's a good jockey there's no way he's over 5'6"

At the end of the day a mid-level flyweight MMA fighter drops more panties than a millionaire jockey.

betabuxx. If he's a good jockey there's no way he's over 5'6"

At the end of the day a mid-level flyweight MMA fighter drops more panties than a millionaire jockey.
He does it recreationally, but he claims hes good and loves his horse. Also hes about 5'7

He does it recreationally, but he claims hes good and loves his horse. Also hes about 5'7
NOO. It doesn't work that way. You can't claim to be a jockey if that's not your main profession. Since he was white he was rich growing up too. A lot of pro jockeys are manlets in countries where owning horses is cheap and is part of the agricultural industry-- they earned their wealth thru jockeying