Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern houses are shit and dont retain heat

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
You can blast the heating on all you like for hours upon hours, but as soon as you turn it off, it get cold again in a matter of minutes

Also sound travels through the place as if they were no walls and can hear your neighbours every move

I don't have heat. I live in Florida yet my bedroom is always colder than it is outside.

Yeah they are just throw together by drunk construction teams in a matter of days, Older houses took forever to build and chances are if you lived in it you were building it, It more value on those means and were built better period

9.-Antique-Homes-Early-American-Colonial-Ipswich-Medieval.jpg

Yeah they are just throw together by drunk construction teams in a matter of days, Older houses took forever to build and chances are if you lived in it you were building it, It more value on those means and were built better period

9.-Antique-Homes-Early-American-Colonial-Ipswich-Medieval.jpg
its just jews as usual

build cheap houses for the goyim and charge them an arm and a leg

I don't have heat. I live in Florida yet my bedroom is always colder than it is outside.
So you live in GTA 6 with all the fat assed negresses and you are claiming to be incel?

So you live in GTA 6 with all the fat assed negresses and you are claiming to be incel?
Bro You are like every ethnic Lmao, You see a couple photos with florida, cali, Or anything mcdonalds or walmart related and correlate it to America, If you lived in any of these big states you would have already went er or roped due to social pressure

it's a scheme to increase profits for electric companies during winter, and those building the houses win too because they use cheap materials and increase profits.

it's a scheme to increase profits for electric companies during winter, and those building the houses win too because they use cheap materials and increase profits.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:Just like solar Eh

Sound travels so easily through my walls. I thought that the windows were letting sound in so I put thick curtains over them. Turns out the walls were letting in more sound than the windows :feelskek: I hung curtains over the wall and it’s actually better now jfl

Sound travels so easily through my walls. I thought that the windows were letting sound in so I put thick curtains over them. Turns out the walls were letting in more sound than the windows :feelskek: I hung curtains over the wall and it’s actually better now jfl
I have tinnitus so i run a loud fan in my house 24/7