Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mogged At The Gas Station

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
I was coming back home a couple hours ago from work. Gas is cheap rn, which in Cuckfornia is under $5.00 a gallon. So I go to the gas station, pull up to the pump and start putting gas in my car. Im looking around then a matte black Lamborghini Urus pulls up behind me. This tall douchey Chad gets out the car, he looked like he was in his early 30's and had his hat on backwards. So he might've been a retard too, but he's rich so doesn't matter.
This guy was filling up his car to enjoy his Friday night of going out partying and fucking Stacies. Meanwhile I'm filling up my car to go home and rot.
If you needed to be reminded that people are better than you and will forever lifemog you, well here you go :feelsrope:

I’ve been mogged by own family members - my little brother grew up to be 6 inches taller than me

imagine living like that for all your adult life

I’ve been mogged by own family members - my little brother grew up to be 6 inches taller than me

Brutal, how tall is he and you?

I get mogged on the daily by literally everyone.

I got mogged today by some lanklet in a kia optima as well, I’m a tall guy, but my proportions and frame make me appear shorter than I am, and i’m not that handsome

anyhow, the lambo was probably a rental

I got mogged today by some lanklet in a kia optima as well, I’m a tall guy, but my proportions and frame make me appear shorter than I am, and i’m not that handsome

anyhow, the lambo was probably a rental
Lifefuel if the lambo was a rental

Elliot Rodger intended to kill his little brother Jazz because he mogged him...

I was coming back home a couple hours ago from work. Gas is cheap rn, which in Cuckfornia is under $5.00 a gallon. So I go to the gas station, pull up to the pump and start putting gas in my car. Im looking around then a matte black Lamborghini Urus pulls up behind me. This tall douchey Chad gets out the car, he looked like he was in his early 30's and had his hat on backwards. So he might've been a retard too, but he's rich so doesn't matter.
This guy was filling up his car to enjoy his Friday night of going out partying and fucking Stacies. Meanwhile I'm filling up my car to go home and rot.
If you needed to be reminded that people are better than you and will forever lifemog you, well here you go :feelsrope:
I hate getting money mogged as a poorcel more than anything man, I’m driving a 2006 crown Vic lx with no ac right now, I hate getting car mogged

living in california sounds like pure suifuel

Every time I've had to get out of my apartment to get groceries / alcohol, I'm usually reminded as well as how insignificant and low-class I really am on the totem pole of society. I'm mostly just numb about it all, but that shit can get to me at times... I don't miss work because of this shit. Seeing foids with their bf's or just with their friends in general is like a fucking sledgehammer to the face; reality check is no joke and will leave you scarred.

Btw, why you still living in Cuckfornia?

Being mogged enrages me to oblivion. I stay home all day so I don't do anything that would put me in jail.

Every time I've had to get out of my apartment to get groceries / alcohol, I'm usually reminded as well as how insignificant and low-class I really am on the totem pole of society. I'm mostly just numb about it all, but that shit can get to me at times... I don't miss work because of this shit. Seeing foids with their bf's or just with their friends in general is like a fucking sledgehammer to the face; reality check is no joke and will leave you scarred.

Well, remember that California has one of the richest people in the world and that's the capital of hypergamy. (((hollywood))) and (((silicon valley))) created the modern inceldom we have to suffer.

I hate getting money mogged as a poorcel more than anything man, I’m driving a 2006 crown Vic lx with no ac right now, I hate getting car mogged
Crown Victoria is a mogger car and maybe the last real american car. Your car mogs like 90% of other cars, that look more like vacuum cleaners, trust me. In Europe you really need money to run a car with a 4.6 liter engine.

JUST GET A DEGREE BRO!

crown vic’s are dope

it’s like the easiest cheat code, rent a lambo, pretend you’re a billionaire, obtain pussy, rinse and repeat
Who tf want disgusting gold digger plastic surgery pussy I am fine looking poor but having lots of $$$$

I drive a 2007 Yamaha Vino 125 without working turn signals. I gave up on paying car insurance or the exorbitant gas prices of today.

That thing is clean man, You should treat your self to a motorcycle like a Kawasaki
I got that off the internet, but it's exactly the same as mine, thanks buddy, motorcycles are a really good hobby if you have absolutely no friends in your life like me. I plan on getting a higher end Vespa in a few years. I like the scooter type motorcycles because they are automatic, and Vespa makes some 300cc ones that are reasonably priced.

I got that off the internet, but it's exactly the same as mine, thanks buddy, motorcycles are a really good hobby if you have absolutely no friends in your life like me. I plan on getting a higher end Vespa in a few years. I like the scooter type motorcycles because they are automatic, and Vespa makes some 300cc ones that are reasonably priced.
I want to get a brute force 750 quad to mudmaxx in jewMerica Soon

I want to get a brute force 750 quad to mudmaxx in jewMerica Soon
Based, it's a great way to save money too if you're in a state that doesn't make you pay insurance, like mine.

Who tf want disgusting gold digger plastic surgery pussy I am fine looking poor but having lots of $$$$
mark zuckerberg dresses in pajama pants and drives a 2013 toyota camry

Tough shit man. This is why I don't really like going out that much now