Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MOGGED by Manlet

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I was MOGGED by a curry Manlet in my school. He's around 5'4 and I literally tower over him. He was walking with his gf and he asked me if I murdered someone. This was probably because I always sit in a corner with an angry face and I wear all black to school.

The Mogging part is that he has a gf and I don't. I facemog him too tbh. I heightmog him. I framemog him. But I'm MOGGED overall because he has a big social circle and a gf (who's taller than him). Whilst I rot alone.

NTpill is the final Blackpill.

Just Be NT! @Copexodius Maximus

I feel bad for him OP. He is temporarily-not-incel. Imagine the pain and suffering post school where you have live life as a 5'4 curry manlet. I bitch enough as a 5'9 ethnic rich cel. This guy is absolutely fucked. He needs to betabux for curry foid back home to have anything. In the west he is worthless even as a Big Tech employee or a CEO. His fate is either incel or beta bux back in India (maybe).

I feel bad for him OP. He is temporarily-not-incel. Imagine the pain and suffering post school where you have live life as a 5'4 curry manlet. I bitch enough as a 5'9 ethnic rich cel. This guy is absolutely fucked. He needs to betabux for curry back home to have anything. In the west he is worthless even as a Big Tech employee or a CEO.
I live in curryland.

Just Be NT! @Copexodius Maximus
True. I remember I saw a 4’11” 1/10 deformed currycel slaying blonde mayo and pale noodle Stacies out in the open, just because he was NT.